Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,416 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Check Out This Pic Of Former Gov Amaechi At The Inauguration - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Check Out This Pic Of Former Gov Amaechi At The Inauguration (978 Views)

When Amaechi Hears That Wike Is Passing-by (Hilarious Photo) / Pic Of When You Pluck A Fruit In D Compound Of An EDO Woman ND She's Nt Aware / Funny Pic Of The Day! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Pic Of Former Gov Amaechi At The Inauguration by kolajamesjnr(m): 7:07pm On May 29, 2015
Lolz

Re: Check Out This Pic Of Former Gov Amaechi At The Inauguration by okosodo: 7:19pm On May 29, 2015
Amaechi iscariot
Re: Check Out This Pic Of Former Gov Amaechi At The Inauguration by eyeview: 9:56pm On May 29, 2015
The bible encourages us to pray for our leaders, I think we should start praying seriously for this amechi man. Right before our eyes,the man is gradually losing it.
Re: Check Out This Pic Of Former Gov Amaechi At The Inauguration by Marpol: 10:46pm On May 29, 2015
eyeview:
The bible encourages us to pray for our leaders, I think we should start praying seriously for this amechi man. Right before our eyes,the man is gradually losing it.

He is catching his fun. The serious ones are in the hospital.

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Why Me!!!!!!!(screenshot) / What Will You Do If Your Grandfather Does This To You??? Pic / Jokes: Funny People On Your Whatsapp List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.