Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Beautiful Hausa /fulani Girls ....( Photos) - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Beautiful Hausa /fulani Girls ....( Photos) (75613 Views)

Beautiful Hausa / Fulani / Kanuri Brides / Why Do Yoruba Muslims & Hausa-fulani Muslims Not Inter-marry? / I Like Hausa And Fulani Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Hausa /fulani Girls ....( Photos) by orogodoganyin(m): 10:24am On Jun 14, 2015
wexyee:
don't get me wrong ...there are beautiful girls from other tribe but not like Fulani... i don't see any reason of marrying outside my tribe

an obvious fact even a pure yoruba guy like me can't argue against. one question thow
how do i get myself a fulani wife? educated of course cheesy
Re: Beautiful Hausa /fulani Girls ....( Photos) by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 14, 2015
orogodoganyin:

an obvious fact even a pure yoruba guy like me can't argue against. one question thow

Learn to speak Hausa or fulfuldE, then make butt loads of money.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Hausa /fulani Girls ....( Photos) by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 14, 2015
kaura5000:
Mixed with who? Why would you think in the first place he is not hausa... when we all know he is proud hausa
l

WHen a hausa man marries a zarma or Tuareg or pullo woman, the child is considered hausa, but obviously due to inter marriage his bloodline is not pure, if you test his dna his mothers zarma or Tuareg or pullo dna will definitely be detected, if you checked our discussion you'd see that our discussion is about hausa that have not inter married, Hausas with only hausa dna in their body. Obviously he's hausa but my question is how pure is his dna?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Hausa /fulani Girls ....( Photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 14, 2015
kaura5000:
Fulaman why is it that your people in nigeria like copying hausa culture in nigeria.. from the traditional hausa horse riding eg hawan daushe, . to organize hausa administration system in using hausa titles such as turaki,wambai,waziri etc, hausa architecture eg tubali architecture, hausa food and most importantly hausa language.. heck even danfodio use hausa administration system which is one of the best I have seen..why is it so?

Calm your horses mate (No pun intended). This is not about hausa vs Fulani. It shouldn't be. You should know that there's a reason it's sometime called hausa Fulani (I prefer hausa and Fulani) culture, I'm sure over the years the fulbes influenced part of our culture. It's not a matter of superiority or inferiority here. It's been a mutually beneficial partnership.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Hausa /fulani Girls ....( Photos) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 14, 2015
Fulaman198:

It's very alive go to Adamawa, Taraba and Gombe states Fulfulde is spoken all over the place.

Maybe Adamawa or taraba a, but I've been to gombe recently, I diidnt even know it was a Fulbe state until someone told me when we got back, they were all speaking hausa amongst themselves and I doubt I heard fulfulde even once.
Re: Beautiful Hausa /fulani Girls ....( Photos) by orogodoganyin(m): 1:57pm On Jun 14, 2015
ScreledrusMortm:

Learn to speak Hausa or fulfuldE, then make butt loads of money.

fair enough. not sure hw easily i pick up languages buh we'll jst put that to test soon. hope i get posted 2 d north 4 service. abt d money, mashaAllah, it won't take too long... hehehehe
Re: Beautiful Hausa /fulani Girls ....( Photos) by Fulaman198(m): 5:26pm On Jun 14, 2015
kaura5000:
Sorry to say fulbe didn't came to nigeria on horseback they came in as pastoralist and settle in nigeria..even danfodio was born in nigeria.. hope you know hausa people main occupation are great merchant's engaging in trading with caravans hence that explains their relationship with horses... the horse is to hausa what the cattle is to fulbe

Not true at all. There are different groups of Fulbe that settled in Nigeria. The Mbororo'en probably (this is a big probably didn't come on Horseback). However, the aristocrats and those from the religious background like Usumanu Bii Foduye came on both Camel and horseback.

There are at the very minimum 20 Fulbe clans in modern day Nigeria. That's why there are several different variations of Fulfulde.
Re: Beautiful Hausa /fulani Girls ....( Photos) by Fulaman198(m): 5:29pm On Jun 14, 2015
ScreledrusMortm:

Maybe Adamawa or taraba a, but I've been to gombe recently, I diidnt even know it was a Fulbe state until someone told me when we got back, they were all speaking hausa amongst themselves and I doubt I heard fulfulde even once.

In the entire country of Nigeria there are about 11 million speakers of Fulfulde. Gombe and Adamawa speak different dialects whereas Taraba and Adamawa speak the same dialect. In the Northeast Fulfulde is very alive. Very rarely will you see a Pullo speaking Hausa with other Fulbe.

There are even people I know whose children that don't speak Hausa and people within my own family that don't speak Hausa. They can only speak and communicate in Fulfulde and English.
Re: Beautiful Hausa /fulani Girls ....( Photos) by Fulaman198(m): 5:32pm On Jun 14, 2015
ScreledrusMortm:

WHen a hausa man marries a zarma or Tuareg or pullo woman, the child is considered hausa, but obviously due to inter marriage his bloodline is not pure, if you test his dna his mothers zarma or Tuareg or pullo dna will definitely be detected, if you checked our discussion you'd see that our discussion is about hausa that have not inter married, Hausas with only hausa dna in their body. Obviously he's hausa but my question is how pure is his dna?

What do you think of the Maguzawa?
Re: Beautiful Hausa /fulani Girls ....( Photos) by Fulaman198(m): 5:33pm On Jun 14, 2015
orogodoganyin:

You don't have to get a Fulani woman from Nigeria. There are Fulani women everywhere in other countries.
Re: Beautiful Hausa /fulani Girls ....( Photos) by Fulaman198(m): 5:38pm On Jun 14, 2015
Fulani female singer from Gombe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVhURLS479U
Re: Beautiful Hausa /fulani Girls ....( Photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 14, 2015
Fulaman198:

What do you think of the Maguzawa?

I actually love everything about them, its intriguing. We still have them in my village, of course they won't introduce themselves as that but people talk. infact I think my grand parents were possibly one of them. But they are in decline now and its sad because only amongst the maguzawas will you see pure african everything in exhibition, from religion to culture to tradition.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Hausa /fulani Girls ....( Photos) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 14, 2015
Fulaman198:

In the entire country of Nigeria there are about 11 million speakers of Fulfulde. Gombe and Adamawa speak different dialects whereas Taraba and Adamawa speak the same dialect. In the Northeast Fulfulde is very alive. Very rarely will you see a Pullo speaking Hausa with other Fulbe.

There are even people I know whose children that don't speak Hausa and people within my own family that don't speak Hausa. They can only speak and communicate in Fulfulde and English.

Well, if indeed what you're saying is true (and I have little doubt) then its good news. I guess the fact that you live in Adamawa further heightens your optimism though. But I really hope we retain our diversity, after all it is that which makes us different that makes us special.
Re: Beautiful Hausa /fulani Girls ....( Photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 14, 2015
Fulaman198:

Not true at all. There are different groups of Fulbe that settled in Nigeria. The Mbororo'en probably (this is a big probably didn't come on Horseback). However, the aristocrats and those from the religious background like Usumanu Bii Foduye came on both Camel and horseback.

There are at the very minimum 20 Fulbe clans in modern day Nigeria. That's why there are several different variations of Fulfulde.

Pardon my intrusion, but I just need to make sure I get all my facts straight because whenever someone who hails from a different locale asks me about my culture or yours, it duns on me just how little I know. It seems only the fulbes in Nigeria seem to have an equestrian culture or is that just my misconception?
Re: Beautiful Hausa /fulani Girls ....( Photos) by orogodoganyin(m): 5:57pm On Jun 14, 2015
Fulaman198:

You don't have to get a Fulani woman from Nigeria. There are Fulani women everywhere in other countries.
are you insinuating it's easier outside the country than it is, in the country?
Re: Beautiful Hausa /fulani Girls ....( Photos) by Fulaman198(m): 6:02pm On Jun 14, 2015
ScreledrusMortm:

Pardon my intrusion, but I just need to make sure I get all my facts straight because whenever someone who hails from a different locale asks me about my culture or yours, it duns on me just how little I know. It seems only the fulbes in Nigeria seem to have an equestrian culture or is that just my misconception?

No Fulbe everywhere have an Equestrian culture like the video from Mali portrayed.
Re: Beautiful Hausa /fulani Girls ....( Photos) by Fulaman198(m): 6:04pm On Jun 14, 2015
ScreledrusMortm:

I actually love everything about them, its intriguing. We still have them in my village, of course they won't introduce themselves as that but people talk. infact I think my grand parents were possibly one of them. But they are in decline now and its sad because only amongst the maguzawas will you see pure african everything in exhibition, from religion to culture to tradition.

Very true
Re: Beautiful Hausa /fulani Girls ....( Photos) by Fulaman198(m): 6:04pm On Jun 14, 2015
orogodoganyin:

are you insinuating it's easier outside the country than it is, in the country?

Best of luck in your search grin
Re: Beautiful Hausa /fulani Girls ....( Photos) by orogodoganyin(m): 6:09pm On Jun 14, 2015
Fulaman198:

Best of luck in your search grin
lol... i'll let u know when i get one. thanks

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Hausa /fulani Girls ....( Photos) by Fulaman198(m): 6:09pm On Jun 14, 2015
orogodoganyin:

lol... i'll let u know when i get one.
thanks

Sure smiley
Re: Beautiful Hausa /fulani Girls ....( Photos) by orogodoganyin(m): 6:16pm On Jun 14, 2015
Fulaman198:

Sure smiley
btw, have you got cows too?
Re: Beautiful Hausa /fulani Girls ....( Photos) by Fulaman198(m): 6:18pm On Jun 14, 2015
orogodoganyin:

btw, have you got cows too?

Sure, but I currently don't herd any cattle. I'm too busy doing other white collar jobs for that loll
Re: Beautiful Hausa /fulani Girls ....( Photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 14, 2015
Fulaman198:

No Fulbe everywhere have an Equestrian culture like the video from Mali portrayed.

Lol! I didn't know that, like I said, I'm very uninformed. Also, why is it that some people are scared of your people? I can remember as a kid my mother always warned us against your people, imagine the look on her face when my brother introduced his bride to her, lol! (Priceless), she got even more frightened when she met her parents, complete fulbe with fulbe marking, in the end she embraced it as the will of Allah, and ultimately she was a lot more optimistic, I think she cried tears of joy on the wedding day. Anyways, why do you think some people are scared of your people?
Re: Beautiful Hausa /fulani Girls ....( Photos) by orogodoganyin(m): 6:26pm On Jun 14, 2015
Fulaman198:

Sure, but I currently don't herd any cattle. I'm too busy doing other white collar jobs for that loll
lol... not exactly expecting you to herd. was just wondering if those ones in your DP belong to you,
Re: Beautiful Hausa /fulani Girls ....( Photos) by Fulaman198(m): 6:57pm On Jun 14, 2015
ScreledrusMortm:

Lol! I didn't know that, like I said, I'm very uninformed. Also, why is it that some people are scared of your people? I can remember as a kid my mother always warned us against your people, imagine the look on her face when my brother introduced his bride to her, lol! (Priceless), she got even more frightened when she met her parents, complete fulbe with fulbe marking, in the end she embraced it as the will of Allah, and ultimately she was a lot more optimistic, I think she cried tears of joy on the wedding day. Anyways, why do you think some people are scared of your people?

Rumours about our people is what makes them scared. Where is your brother's wife from? I mean what region. Can they speak Fulfulde?
Re: Beautiful Hausa /fulani Girls ....( Photos) by Fulaman198(m): 6:58pm On Jun 14, 2015
orogodoganyin:

lol... not exactly expecting you to herd. was just wondering if those ones in your DP belong to you,

smiley I have more than that my brother
Re: Beautiful Hausa /fulani Girls ....( Photos) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 14, 2015
Fulaman198:

Rumours about our people is what makes them scared. Where is your brother's wife from? I mean what region. Can they speak Fulfulde?

She's from Gombe and she speaks both hausa and fulfulde fluently.
Re: Beautiful Hausa /fulani Girls ....( Photos) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 14, 2015
Fulaman198:

She's from Gombe (north east) and she speaks both hausa and fulfulde fluently.
Re: Beautiful Hausa /fulani Girls ....( Photos) by Fulaman198(m): 7:24pm On Jun 14, 2015
ScreledrusMortm:

She's from Gombe (north east) and she speaks both hausa and fulfulde fluently.

Yeah true Fulani woman

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Hausa /fulani Girls ....( Photos) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 14, 2015
Fulaman198:

Yeah true Fulani woman

Indeed!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Hausa /fulani Girls ....( Photos) by orogodoganyin(m): 8:12pm On Jun 14, 2015
Fulaman198:

smiley I have more than that my brother
... d'u sell?
Re: Beautiful Hausa /fulani Girls ....( Photos) by sherlock229(m): 9:01am On Feb 20, 2016
wexyee:
pics

Do you know,the first girl Instagram username?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife / Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? / Who Are The 10 Greatest Nigerian Women Of All Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.