Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,457 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Who Is Laslastica, Ishilove, OMAJ4? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is Laslastica, Ishilove, OMAJ4? (906 Views)

Must You Say Fp Lalasticlala Omaj4 Before Posts Reach Front Page? / Attention Rockstation, Ishilove And To Whom It May Concern... / A Public Apology To Ishilove (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Laslastica, Ishilove, OMAJ4? by Hardeysolution(m): 12:37am On May 30, 2015
I don't know who these people are! I am a nairalander and i don't know them. Only see people mention them like Ishilove FP please or... Laslatica or so... Who are you?
Re: Who Is Laslastica, Ishilove, OMAJ4? by kestolove95(m): 12:38am On May 30, 2015
Dey are wat we call mod moderators I mean
Re: Who Is Laslastica, Ishilove, OMAJ4? by Hardeysolution(m): 12:39am On May 30, 2015
kestolove95:
Dey are wat we call mod moderators I mean
w hat are they moderating? Are they Seun? Or what?
Re: Who Is Laslastica, Ishilove, OMAJ4? by Holatunde007(m): 12:39am On May 30, 2015
Those people u mentioned are the omo onile for here oooo
Re: Who Is Laslastica, Ishilove, OMAJ4? by Hardeysolution(m): 12:41am On May 30, 2015
Holatunde007:
Those people u mentioned are the omo onile for here oooo
are they the one to ban or bar someone on Nairaland?
Re: Who Is Laslastica, Ishilove, OMAJ4? by Holatunde007(m): 12:51am On May 30, 2015
Hardeysolution:
Some people say so
Re: Who Is Laslastica, Ishilove, OMAJ4? by Hardeysolution(m): 12:52am On May 30, 2015
Holatunde007:
Some people say so
now i see the connection
Re: Who Is Laslastica, Ishilove, OMAJ4? by satelliteDISH(m): 1:05am On May 30, 2015
Hardeysolution:
I go tell lalastica to ban u for two weeks if u take ya time...
Re: Who Is Laslastica, Ishilove, OMAJ4? by Holatunde007(m): 1:06am On May 30, 2015
Hardeysolution:
now i see the connection
What's network then?
Re: Who Is Laslastica, Ishilove, OMAJ4? by pyyxxaro: 1:24am On May 30, 2015
They are the Man-made gods of Nairaland

Some people shake when their name is mentioned

But me I just hiss in Swahili

If dem like make dem ban me , I go tell Buhari make e ban dem tooo cry
Re: Who Is Laslastica, Ishilove, OMAJ4? by Svenn(m): 6:47am On May 30, 2015
Hardeysolution:
I don't know who these people are! I am a nairalander and i don't know them. Only see people mention them like Ishilove FP please or... Laslatica or so... Who are you?
As we all know that nairaland is the largest forum in Nigeria, if not the whole of Africa and it has lots of members and sections. Obviously, seun cannot moderate every sections on here, that's where the 'moderators' come in; to help him enforce the rule and maintain decorum on every sections. However, we have sectional mods and super mods.

Sectionals mods are the ones you see at the bottom of each sections on here, e.g Oam4j moderates politics section while Fynestboi moderates education section.

Super mods on the other hands moderates not only a section but the whole of nairaland. They visit every threads so as to maintain decorum and search for front page worthy topics.

If you create an intriguing topic and you feel it should mage front page, you either tag lalasticlala or ishilove so that they will get to see it and if it meets the criteria, it'll surely make FP.

E.g

Examination malpractice is the fault of the teachers.

True/false- Whatever your answer is, state your reason for choosing it therein.

Cc. ishilove lalasticlala

The topic is intriguing and educative, so it's likely to make FP.

Thanks!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To NL / 4paws Dog Training Centre / MISS Integrity International-nigeria 2016 Registration Is On. Register Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.