Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Beware Of This Guy....fake Clearing Agent - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Beware Of This Guy....fake Clearing Agent (2496 Views)

Am Searching For Reliable, Credible, Licensed Clearing Agent! / Urgent! Clearing Agent Needed Now / Need A Clearing Agent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of This Guy....fake Clearing Agent by serty1: 4:54am On May 30, 2015
He's name is olajide olaniyan murtala who claims to be a clearing agent @ the Apapa terminal...he has duped numerous customers, including me..his nowhere to be found..for months now..

Re: Beware Of This Guy....fake Clearing Agent by chekasforchekas: 4:58am On May 30, 2015
Thief
Re: Beware Of This Guy....fake Clearing Agent by chybykee(m): 5:28am On May 30, 2015
lipsrsealed

Hmmmm, His eyes tho

like He's down on TM
Re: Beware Of This Guy....fake Clearing Agent by falcon01: 5:33am On May 30, 2015
ediot
Re: Beware Of This Guy....fake Clearing Agent by Onyenna(m): 5:47am On May 30, 2015
Nah wah Oooh.... it's a pity......they're everywhere.....
Re: Beware Of This Guy....fake Clearing Agent by shikshark: 6:30am On May 30, 2015
its a pity this country is so messed up that pple like this are ripping off the innocent continously in this country. i hope nemesis caught up with him soon.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Guy....fake Clearing Agent by oliverjiad(m): 6:31am On May 30, 2015
Hmmm he's well known at TINCAN,though it's being a while I have seen him. Now
Re: Beware Of This Guy....fake Clearing Agent by Nobody: 6:34am On May 30, 2015
Him people say Na Ole!
Re: Beware Of This Guy....fake Clearing Agent by uboma(m): 7:25am On May 30, 2015
serty1:
He's name is olajide olaniyan murtala who claims to be a clearing agent @ the Apapa terminal...he has duped numerous customers, including me..his nowhere to be found..for months now..

You have not provided enough details about how you got scammed by him.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Guy....fake Clearing Agent by Bobulopsy(m): 10:20am On May 30, 2015
Fake people everywhere,may God protect us from this evil people.
If it's true,i believe nemesis will catch up with him one day as all day they say is to the thief and one day to the owner.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Guy....fake Clearing Agent by Houseofglam7(f): 10:25am On May 30, 2015
He's gat OLE written all over him angry

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Guy....fake Clearing Agent by Bostin(m): 10:45am On May 30, 2015
I can get him

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Guy....fake Clearing Agent by oliverjiad(m): 11:04am On May 30, 2015
Bostin:
I can get him
but from d 2 pic in d. Thread its shows he's currently out. Of d country
Re: Beware Of This Guy....fake Clearing Agent by Bostin(m): 11:14am On May 30, 2015
oliverjiad:
but from d 2 pic in d. Thread its shows he's currently out. Of d country
No that was 2yrs ago visit to Turkey
Re: Beware Of This Guy....fake Clearing Agent by oliverjiad(m): 11:38am On May 30, 2015
Bostin:
No that was 2yrs ago visit to Turkey
oh ic,thought he flee base. On the issue
Re: Beware Of This Guy....fake Clearing Agent by serty1: 3:33pm On May 30, 2015
He scammed me of 1.190M to clear my SUV...the car is stil @ d port has am. Speaking..the original bill of laden is with him...very wicked guy.
Re: Beware Of This Guy....fake Clearing Agent by Bostin(m): 3:49pm On May 30, 2015
serty1:
He scammed me of 1.190M to clear my SUV...the car is stil @ d port has am. Speaking..the original bill of laden is with him...very wicked guy.
jesus Christ! I had similar case but not with him... This guys sha, nemesis will catch them ijn.
Re: Beware Of This Guy....fake Clearing Agent by oliverjiad(m): 3:57pm On May 30, 2015
Hmmm so sorry. To serty1,bostin shit happens but not to this extend
Re: Beware Of This Guy....fake Clearing Agent by deeonlyme: 6:33pm On May 30, 2015
oliverjiad:
Hmmm so sorry. To serty1,bostin shit happens but not to this extend

@oliverjaid. .. u sabi am... he looks familiar

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Guy....fake Clearing Agent by KENNSAMMY(m): 6:52pm On May 30, 2015
He can't goscort free, he will definitely come back and bear the shame he has piled up for emself. By now, he's on another fraudulent deal somewhere, but I wish we could make issues like dis more public than this. Even if possible Bodies like EFCC can be involved. They have tarnished the image of this country all over the world. And I believe nemesis will surely catch up with them.

Here, there's a nairalander who plays similar game and I tot I was being merciful back then, till date he's abconding with my 600K. He's no where to be found and has changed his name of nairaland and facebook too.

As God lives, he will meet his waterloo soon and come back to apologize for his wickedness. Wicked peepu!

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Guy....fake Clearing Agent by oliverjiad(m): 7:01pm On May 30, 2015
deeonlyme:

@oliverjaid. .. u sabi am... he looks familiar
I sabi am well even a friend of mine works with him
Re: Beware Of This Guy....fake Clearing Agent by serty1: 3:58am On May 31, 2015
Oliverjaid pls help me now I beg you in Gods name apart from the money. He has the original bill of laden . I can't do anything without the Bol. He put me in a fix
Re: Beware Of This Guy....fake Clearing Agent by oliverjiad(m): 5:16am On May 31, 2015
serty1:
Oliverjaid pls help me now I beg you in Gods name apart from the money. He has the original bill of laden . I can't do anything without the Bol. He put me in a fix
sir u can put m on call with those number on my signature to discuss this further
Re: Beware Of This Guy....fake Clearing Agent by serty1: 9:12am On Jun 01, 2015
Thanks bro
Re: Beware Of This Guy....fake Clearing Agent by oliverjiad(m): 9:31am On Jun 01, 2015
serty1:
Thanks bro
yw,well I'm still. Expecting ur sis call
Re: Beware Of This Guy....fake Clearing Agent by USAutoBuy(m): 10:02am On Jun 01, 2015
serty1:

Who booked and shipped the car? You can contact the agent/shipper that sent the vehicle to resend another BOL ASAP

Are you sure he has not cleared the vehicle?

Let me know

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Guy....fake Clearing Agent by serty1: 12:28am On Jun 02, 2015
I have gotten another Bol ,sent it to 9ja thru dhl
Re: Beware Of This Guy....fake Clearing Agent by oliverjiad(m): 12:49am On Jun 02, 2015
serty1:
still expecting ur feedback so no
Re: Beware Of This Guy....fake Clearing Agent by Bostin(m): 6:18pm On Jun 02, 2015
serty1:
happy you got another bol, pls dont call any unseen person or fall victim again, kindly go to apapa yourself and get your car out, you will be surprise how easy it is to get your car yourself . Best of luck
Re: Beware Of This Guy....fake Clearing Agent by serty1: 1:25am On Jun 07, 2015
Thanks boss
Re: Beware Of This Guy....fake Clearing Agent by oliverjiad(m): 1:54am On Jun 07, 2015
serty1:
Thanks boss
so any. News sir about d car
Re: Beware Of This Guy....fake Clearing Agent by serty1: 2:11am On Jul 07, 2015
Finally he has been caught

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sold!!! 2002 Acura TL Tokunbo 850k / A Nigerian Used 2003 Model Honde pilot. Fabric Interior For Sale...... / Neatly Used Nissan Vanette.350k- SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.