Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

I Want To Buy A Portable DVD Player. What Are The Pros And Cons? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Want To Buy A Portable DVD Player. What Are The Pros And Cons? (1259 Views)

LG Cd/mp3 Car Stereo- LAB-M7500 And 7" Car Dvd Player (tokunbo) / 2months Used LG Portable Dvd With Complete Accesories @10k In Lagos / Walkcar, A Portable Car That Fits Into Your Bag. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy A Portable DVD Player. What Are The Pros And Cons? by rittyben(f): 8:26am On May 30, 2015
Hi geeks in the house. I aam thinking of buying a portable Dvd. People say it doesn't last. Does anyone have a different view?
How much can I get it?
Cc: Cwaya
Urine
Tallesty1
Mizmycoli
Re: I Want To Buy A Portable DVD Player. What Are The Pros And Cons? by Tallesty1(m): 3:40pm On May 30, 2015
Make unah tell her nah.....
Re: I Want To Buy A Portable DVD Player. What Are The Pros And Cons? by Cwaya(m): 10:20pm On May 30, 2015
Tallesty1:

[url][/url]
Lol u tell am naa.

Babe. i will advise u to leave the portable type and gt a normal Dvd.
Fake yakpa now ..
Re: I Want To Buy A Portable DVD Player. What Are The Pros And Cons? by Urine: 8:06am On May 31, 2015
rittyben:
Hi geeks in the house. I aam thinking of buying a portable Dvd. People say it doesn't last. Does anyone have a different view?
How much can I get it?

Portable DVD is old school, I doubt if you will get an original one that's in good condition. If what you want to do is watch movies, why not get a decent tablet?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy A Portable DVD Player. What Are The Pros And Cons? by rittyben(f): 11:51am On May 31, 2015
Urine:

Portable DVD is old school, I doubt if you will get an original one that's in good condition. If what you want to do is watch movies, why not get a decent tablet?
Cwaya:

[url][/url]
Lol u tell am naa.
Babe. i will advise u to leave the portable type and gt a normal Dvd.
Fake yakpa now ..
Thanks guys

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy A Portable DVD Player. What Are The Pros And Cons? by rittyben(f): 11:54am On May 31, 2015
Them don te me.
Tallesty1:
Re: I Want To Buy A Portable DVD Player. What Are The Pros And Cons? by Tallesty1(m): 12:06pm On May 31, 2015
rittyben:
Them don te me.
Aya....

I was rushing home to beat my wife when I saw the mention so I couldn't type much.

Thing is, there are good ones but they are rare. Very rare. I have used one that lasted, my friend bought one after seeing my own but that one was cheap and it didn't last.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

+++++++Tramigo Car Tracker to secure your car+++++++ / Audio Conferencing System / Beko Double Door Fridge With Freezer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.