Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

How To Browse For Free In The Night [MTN] - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Browse For Free In The Night [MTN] (16240 Views)

10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases / Which Data Subscription Are You Using To Browse? / How To Browse On Airtel For One Month With #200 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Browse For Free In The Night [MTN] by Dsaintprodigy(m): 3:50am On Jun 03, 2015
IT WORKS grin cheesy cool
Re: How To Browse For Free In The Night [MTN] by Kazrem(m): 4:17am On Jun 03, 2015
Cirphrank:

Make sure you're on mtn iPulse! Use 200 during the day! And don't sleep off during 1-5:00am.
Sir, it worked, it's working and it works.
#Goodluck.
Must the #200 be spent on calls, sms, data or all?

1 Like

Re: How To Browse For Free In The Night [MTN] by Cirphrank(m): 8:43am On Jun 03, 2015
Kazrem:
Must the #200 be spent on calls, sms, data or all?
Preferably calls.
Re: How To Browse For Free In The Night [MTN] by Cirphrank(m): 8:48am On Jun 03, 2015
Emeka71:
What is free about what they have forced you to spend not less than N200 on?

You used the N200, they don't just take it. You get to browse more than a N200 mb subscription can afford you.
Re: How To Browse For Free In The Night [MTN] by Dsaintprodigy(m): 2:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
Emeka71:
What is free about what they have forced you to spend not less than N200 on?

That N200 no be u use am?
Re: How To Browse For Free In The Night [MTN] by Emeka71(m): 12:13am On Jun 04, 2015
Dsaintprodigy:

That N200 no be u use am?
Why can't they make the thing absolutely free; must they force someone to use at least N200 everyday?
Re: How To Browse For Free In The Night [MTN] by Nobody: 1:38am On Jun 04, 2015
it works quite alright but not unlimited. I think it's capped at 500mb...because they keep sending me messages that wn I exhaust my happy hour data I would be charged normal rates
Re: How To Browse For Free In The Night [MTN] by VANHELLSING: 6:28am On Jun 04, 2015
marymaria:

seriously?
bros u won come meet my people for marital rights or why d F will u be askng me this kind of Q
grin grin grin grin Hahaha
Re: How To Browse For Free In The Night [MTN] by Youngpo413: 8:58pm On Jun 04, 2015
Emeka71:
Ok you want to download a lot and also watch video.
I want to update my apps,have u tried,does it work for you?
Re: How To Browse For Free In The Night [MTN] by Emeka71(m): 3:50am On Jun 05, 2015
Youngpo413:
I want to update my apps,have u tried,does it work for you?
No I didn't; I can't even use that package that forces people to spend at least N200 everyday; besides; I don't have android so the MB will be useless to Me because the data bundle will waste in My hand.
Re: How To Browse For Free In The Night [MTN] by Youngpo413: 9:01am On Jun 05, 2015
Emeka71:
No I didn't; I can't even use that package that forces people to spend at least N200 everyday; besides; I don't have android so the MB will be useless to Me because the data bundle will waste in My hand.
get a lumia,then thank me later,forget android.
When you are ready.
Re: How To Browse For Free In The Night [MTN] by Dsaintprodigy(m): 6:57pm On Jun 05, 2015
Emeka71:
Why can't they make the thing absolutely free; must they force someone to use at least N200 everyday?

If them make am free 4 everybody, where them go get moni to pay salary. They wil go bankrupt.

1 Like

Re: How To Browse For Free In The Night [MTN] by Emeka71(m): 9:22am On Jun 06, 2015
Dsaintprodigy:

If them make am free 4 everybody, where them go get moni to pay salary. They wil go bankrupt.
They can make the promo absolutely free and still make money afterall do people not purchase recharge-cards daily for phone calls and text¿
Re: How To Browse For Free In The Night [MTN] by Emeka71(m): 9:27am On Jun 06, 2015
Youngpo413:
get a lumia,then thank me later,forget android.
When you are ready.
I used to think NOKIA Lumia is an ordinary phone just like NOKIA X2-01.
Re: How To Browse For Free In The Night [MTN] by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 06, 2015
For whatsapp tweaking group quote me for add up
Re: How To Browse For Free In The Night [MTN] by Dsaintprodigy(m): 1:54pm On Jun 06, 2015
Emeka71:
They can make the promo absolutely free and still make money afterall do people not purchase recharge-cards daily for phone calls and text¿

I knw, i was joking buh seriously people dnt value smtin they got 4 free
Re: How To Browse For Free In The Night [MTN] by KENDOWILLIE(m): 5:18pm On Jun 06, 2015
Is working and reality
Re: How To Browse For Free In The Night [MTN] by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 06, 2015
penquin:
Add me. 08183423899
Re: How To Browse For Free In The Night [MTN] by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 06, 2015
penquin:
Re: How To Browse For Free In The Night [MTN] by Talentgift: 11:30pm On Jun 06, 2015
Nothing is free in Nigeria, you'll realize that you're paying in advance for this free browsing stuff. Na Only breeze be free for 9ja gbam!!
Re: How To Browse For Free In The Night [MTN] by Emeka71(m): 11:12am On Jun 07, 2015
Dsaintprodigy:

I knw, i was joking buh seriously people dnt value smtin they got 4 free
How won't they value such?
Re: How To Browse For Free In The Night [MTN] by Dsaintprodigy(m): 3:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
Emeka71:
How won't they value such?

The fact is people will still complain even if it 4 free, u would hear comments like,
'Why cant mtn make d data last longer,'. Etc. If they make it free, too many people wuld wanna use it, d data trafic would be 2 much.
If the trafic is 2 much people wont enjoy it bcuz d network would be slow.
Re: How To Browse For Free In The Night [MTN] by Emeka71(m): 7:13am On Jun 08, 2015
Dsaintprodigy:

The fact is people will still complain even if it 4 free, u would hear comments like,
'Why cant mtn make d data last longer,'. Etc. If they make it free, too many people wuld wanna use it, d data trafic would be 2 much.
If the trafic is 2 much people wont enjoy it bcuz d network would be slow.
They can still make the promo free and people will enjoy the promo. They are just cheating subscribers (which is part of the corruption Buhari has to tackle).
Re: How To Browse For Free In The Night [MTN] by Dsaintprodigy(m): 9:22am On Jun 09, 2015
Emeka71:
They can still make the promo free and people will enjoy the promo. They are just cheating subscribers (which is part of the corruption Buhari has to tackle).

Cheating abi? They 4 make calls, sms and data free so dat pple like u no go complain abi?

Mtn dnt care wat u as an individual thinks, they wil always do wats good 4 dere business.

Buhari has no business with a multinational company such as mtn.
Re: How To Browse For Free In The Night [MTN] by tochunna: 9:44pm On Jun 10, 2015
neroflo57:
it works quite alright but not unlimited. I think it's capped at 500mb...because they keep sending me messages that wn I exhaust my happy hour data I would be charged normal rates
Exactly my brother! But so far so good it's okay....they selected me for a data surprise in which I'll load 100naira for 100mb for 7 days plus the night browsing oh!
Re: How To Browse For Free In The Night [MTN] by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 11, 2015
tochunna:
Exactly my brother! But so far so good it's okay....they selected me for a data surprise in which I'll load 100naira for 100mb for 7 days plus the night browsing oh!

good for u oooo...d last time I did it,I set my downloads only for me to wake up by 5am n.see network unavailable...... nothing downloaded... I 1 cry
Re: How To Browse For Free In The Night [MTN] by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 11, 2015
For it to work, they must send you a message that you have use 200 Naira. If you use 200 Naira and they did not send you the invitation don't bother trying.
Re: How To Browse For Free In The Night [MTN] by Asapchow(m): 6:57pm On Jun 11, 2015
Does it really works ? I have a MTN sim that I don't really use and it's on trutalk I think. It's new. If I migrate will it work ?
Re: How To Browse For Free In The Night [MTN] by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 26, 2015
Cirphrank:

Ma, sorry it didn't work for you, over the years it has been noticed on all networks that their all their services never really get to all their customers.
so how can we kn d sim dat browse d tin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Long Have You Been Using Your Current Earpiece? / [Updated] How To Root The Newly Launched Tecno Phantom Z / Get Free 500MB Data For All Mtn Subscribers, Activate Yours Now, 2018.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.