Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Biafrans The World Over Remembers Their Dead Heroes At Aba - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Biafrans The World Over Remembers Their Dead Heroes At Aba (1061 Views)

Dr Sid Remembers Father, Justice Esiri After 3 Years (Photo) / People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) / My Heroes On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafrans The World Over Remembers Their Dead Heroes At Aba by Mescopaul(m): 10:01am On May 30, 2015
We are gathered today at Aba to remember those that died
that we might live ..... At 12 noon you must remain silent
for two minutes to pay your respect to the heroes of
Biafraland
We remember the children of France who killed
themselves when, they saw the way Biafran children were
being killed and butchered. We remember the young lad
who burnt himself to death in front of The White House in
protest against the killings of Biafrans. We must remember
the pains they passed through, the agony they suffered,
how they bled to death, their brutal demise and their grave
incarceration.
ALL HAIL BIAFRA... Land of the rising sun

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans The World Over Remembers Their Dead Heroes At Aba by dhorlipizzu(m): 10:06am On May 30, 2015
For ur dream abi? I reserve my comment.. if it eventually makes fp then ama react to dis useless thread

1 Like

Re: Biafrans The World Over Remembers Their Dead Heroes At Aba by Mescopaul(m): 10:08am On May 30, 2015
To get more updates tune to 97.6fm

If you are in Portharcout (Igwuocha) tune to 97.5fm

At Imo tune to 102.1fm
Re: Biafrans The World Over Remembers Their Dead Heroes At Aba by Nobody: 10:09am On May 30, 2015
[size=15pt]God bless our fallen heroes. Their death shall not be in vain as their generation will live to see the Republic of Biafra[/size]
Re: Biafrans The World Over Remembers Their Dead Heroes At Aba by Truth24(m): 10:10am On May 30, 2015
Ojukwu, ur "manhood" lives on!
Re: Biafrans The World Over Remembers Their Dead Heroes At Aba by Nobody: 10:14am On May 30, 2015
dhorlipizzu:
For ur dream abi? I reserve my comment.. if it eventually makes fp then ama react to dis useless thread

Shut the fucck up and stop the unnecessary rant. Bunch of cowards.

Welcome to the 21st Century. People have their right to freedom if they want too so get used to it bitcch
Re: Biafrans The World Over Remembers Their Dead Heroes At Aba by coolzeal(m): 10:17am On May 30, 2015
Their greatness, the bravery, the thinkers, the creators, the resilient and I can go on. The great Biafrans will be remembered forver.

And from that day, let it be known: The land of the rising sun.
Re: Biafrans The World Over Remembers Their Dead Heroes At Aba by dhorlipizzu(m): 10:18am On May 30, 2015
speak2emmalex:

Welcome to the 21st Century. People have their right to freedom if they want too so get used to it bitcch

Heeediot I know u will quote me... buh it doesn't change anyfin... biafra is a mere illusion... can never come to past greedy idiat.... I know another junky still gonna quote me after puting sense into ya head
Re: Biafrans The World Over Remembers Their Dead Heroes At Aba by gragraboy: 10:27am On May 30, 2015
speak2emmalex:

What useless right to freedom? Abi treason? You young and foolish 'biafrans' should go and learn from your ancestors the consequences of rising up against your lawful govt. Even the Ojuku ran out to go and hide.
Re: Biafrans The World Over Remembers Their Dead Heroes At Aba by Nobody: 10:46am On May 30, 2015
gragraboy:

What useless right to freedom? Abi treason? You young and foolish 'biafrans' should go and learn from your ancestors the consequences of rising up against your lawful govt. Even the Ojuku ran out to go and hide.

What lawful country are taking about? The Nigeria I know is a lawless zoo that has no future. In fact less I forget, Nigeria is an expired country since 2014 and it's due to disintegrate. [size=15pt]Soon I mean very soon the LAND of the rising sun will rise AGAIN

HAPPY HEROES DAY[/size]
Re: Biafrans The World Over Remembers Their Dead Heroes At Aba by gragraboy: 10:50am On May 30, 2015
speak2emmalex:

What lawful country are taking about? The Nigeria I know is a lawless zoo that has no future. In fact less I forget, Nigeria is an expired country since 2014 and it's due to disintegrate. [size=15pt]Soon I mean very soon the LAND of the rising sun will rise AGAIN

HAPPY HEROES DAY[/size]
I doubt if you have received any form of formal education which is the reason for your mumuism. God help una oo

Re: Biafrans The World Over Remembers Their Dead Heroes At Aba by squaddy(m): 12:22pm On May 30, 2015
We remember. Engaging the children of darkness will solve nothing so please ignore them all. Today,we mourn our dead.

Love live the federal republic of biafra.
Re: Biafrans The World Over Remembers Their Dead Heroes At Aba by gragraboy: 12:46pm On May 30, 2015
Poor people suffered and died for nothing while ojukwu was lounging

Re: Biafrans The World Over Remembers Their Dead Heroes At Aba by Mescopaul(m): 11:17pm On May 30, 2015
No it can neva make fp because even the owner
of nairaland is a Nigerian from the zoological republic.

Save your breath Yoruba and Hausa nairalanders
when Biafra comes it shall you guys woke up from
a long dream....

(1) (Reply)

Inec New Boss Is Buhari Blood Relation!!!!! Apc Consolidating? / Omg ! More Details Emerge About The Ikorodu Girl That Vomited Blood / See The TOP 3 Super-rich Nigerian Celebrities, Living Luxurious Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.