Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Is It Possible To Have A Gp Of 4.9 With This Result? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is It Possible To Have A Gp Of 4.9 With This Result? (1102 Views)

Which Course Fit This Result / PSC Approves Promotion Of 4,542 Police Officers / Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Have A Gp Of 4.9 With This Result? by Olarewajub: 12:15pm On May 30, 2015
Total course offered =9courses.
7 A's
2 B [ one of the course is a three unit load and the other 2 unit ].
Re: Is It Possible To Have A Gp Of 4.9 With This Result? by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 30, 2015
not enough info, but I think not
Re: Is It Possible To Have A Gp Of 4.9 With This Result? by Olarewajub: 1:00pm On May 30, 2015
feran14:
not enough info, but I think not
Why info is still required?
Re: Is It Possible To Have A Gp Of 4.9 With This Result? by linnyx: 1:21pm On May 30, 2015
I guess it should be able to, but if you give me the unit load of each coarse I should be able to tell you
Re: Is It Possible To Have A Gp Of 4.9 With This Result? by Olarewajub: 3:52pm On May 30, 2015
linnyx:
I guess it should be able to, but if you give me the unit load of each coarse I should be able to tell you
Assuming x got A in 7 course. 3 out of the 7 are two unit load and the remain 4 are 3 unit. In the remain 2 courses x had B and both course are 2 and 3 unit respectively.
Re: Is It Possible To Have A Gp Of 4.9 With This Result? by linnyx: 4:57pm On May 30, 2015
Olarewajub:
Assuming x got A in 7 course. 3 out of the 7 are two unit load and the remain 4 are 3 unit. In the remain 2 courses x had B and both course are 2 and 3 unit respectively.

Your GPA is 4.78. This is a good one. One advise is to target A in courses with higher units. But in all I believe you can always make A's in all your courses and get a straight 5.0. Just keep working hard wink

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Have A Gp Of 4.9 With This Result? by victor247: 5:09am On Jun 06, 2015
linnyx:

Your GPA is 4.78. This is a good one. One advise is to target A in courses with higher units. But in all I believe you can always make A's in all your courses and get a straight 5.0. Just keep working hard wink

Making A's in all courses in my alma mata is like chasing the wind. Not even in my department

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Choose This as a Profession? (photo) / Hands-on Training On Instrumentation,maintenance And Calibration Techniques / How Can I Get Free Training And Certification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.