Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

See what she has done. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See what she has done. (596 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See what she has done. by amhackdee(m): 12:15pm On May 30, 2015
I want to use this medium to thank Dr. Phreedah Of House Of Phreedah Body care & SPA, Nairalander i bet it with you, if you see the height and solid of the pimples on my face before, you will mistook it for Ebola grin seriously, until i met Dr. Phreedah on Nairaland. I order for her Pimples Product.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, come see me now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! today is the 4th day i started using her product.
am just happy.

Thank you and God bless you ma

I can't express what am feeling inside.Than you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God bless you ma

@houseofphreedah
Re: See what she has done. by kazzonline: 6:28pm On May 30, 2015
Post pictures so we can verify your claims.

What exactly are the products?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Quality Shoes Hot Sale!! / Fashion Instinct / The Best Place To Store Your Perfumes & Face Creams Is The Fridge?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.