Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Rolling It Off My Back. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rolling It Off My Back. (406 Views)

This Photo Gat Me Rolling On The Floor ;D / #bbnaija! Marvis Blows Up Internet As She Is Seen Rolling Weed (photos) / Zimbabwe Prophet Heals People While Rolling Drum On Them (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rolling It Off My Back. by ssuuttaaiinn(f): 12:41pm On May 30, 2015
"That’s my gift. l let that negativity roll of me like water off a duck's back. If it's not positive,l didn't hear it,lf you can overcome that,fights are easy"
-George Foreman

Are you able to let things roll off your back or do lots of things really get to you?

Have you learn to relax,take things easy and worry less?

Letting things roll off our back means we're ready to:-

*Stand up and stand out.

*Worry less about what others think about us.

*Letting things go rather than dwelling in the past.

*Believing in yourself.

*Doing things that make you happy and believe in today.

Nafi's Random Musings@ www.nafisustain.com

(1) (Reply)

Toria'z Interior Design / Caption This Photo!!! / Happy Birthday To All The June 15 Born

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.