Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,218 members, 7,822,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Question About Nursing Mothers - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Question About Nursing Mothers (671 Views)

254 Pregnant Women, Nursing Mothers Escape NYSC Paramilitary Training / NYSC Didn’t Ban Pregnant Women, Nursing Mothers From Serving – DG / NYSC Bars Pregnant Women, Nursing Mothers, PG Students From Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Question About Nursing Mothers by omenawata(m): 12:57pm On May 30, 2015
Please my wife is preparing for camp this tuesday. She'll be doing her time in Kubwa orientation camp grin. The only snag here is that she is a nursing mom with a 5 month old baby. I have read that they won't allow her stay in camp. She prefers to enjoy the fun in camp but for safety of our child I am not against her been sent home. Well that can sort it self out anyhow.

My main worry is this - Do they give nursing mothers preferential treatment on PPA posting? Due to her situation I want her to work in an office a walking distance from our home. This will greatly ease the burden of parenting and service. The coy is ok with accepting her but insist that they don't give posting letter. That she'll be accepted when she is naturally posted to them.

Please how do i go about this. Is there anyone i can possibly talk to in Kubwa camp especially that will help me in her ppa posting?

your kind feedback is greatly appreciated.
Re: Question About Nursing Mothers by omenawata(m): 1:38pm On May 30, 2015
folks pls reply. tx

(1) (Reply)

Room To Let For Batch A 2015 Corps Member In Ota, Ogun State. / Become An Ict Expert During Your One Year Nysc Program!!! / _

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.