Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,417 members, 7,826,606 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Nicki Minaj Says She Always Ask For Orgasm And Wants Every Girl To Do Same - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Says She Always Ask For Orgasm And Wants Every Girl To Do Same (1025 Views)

Linda Ikeji Writes About Pressure To Marry,faking Orgasm And Prayer In 2007(pic) / . / Nicki Minaj Says Her B00bs Can Cure The Sick, Compares Herself To Holymary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicki Minaj Says She Always Ask For Orgasm And Wants Every Girl To Do Same by Goldpen: 1:08pm On May 30, 2015
Nicki Minaj is on the latest issue of Cosmopolitan and she took feminism to a whole new level. Demanding that women should ask men for orgasm when they have sex. She said she always ask for it... ahaa Meek Mill is good. See excerpts from her interview on the magazine below.

On being open about discussing money:

"Women are uncomfortable talking about money. I know it's taboo to discuss it at work. Technically, you shouldn't, but you need to know what people around you are making. Otherwise, you're not going to know what you're worth. You have to ask questions. 'What is this person getting?' Do your research. I've always been pretty competitive in terms of my pay."

On recording The Pinkprintafter a tough breakup with Safaree Samuels:

"I didn't [set out] to write a personal album, but The Pinkprint came at a very crucial time in my life. I realized that people can up and take off at any given moment. As women, we are vulnerable and emotional, and that's OK. I had to learn quickly that if you don't have a sense of self, you can be destroyed by a man. You can be destroyed by a relationship. I had to ask myself, 'Who am I? Is this good enough?' I had to approve of myself and my skills."

On being high-maintenance in bed:

"I demand that I climax. I think women should demand that. I have a friend who's never had an orgasm in her life. In her life!

Continue below...

http://www.thebugcampus.com/2015/05/cosmopolitan-nicki-minaj-says-she.html?m=1

Re: Nicki Minaj Says She Always Ask For Orgasm And Wants Every Girl To Do Same by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 30, 2015
thought she said she's v?
Re: Nicki Minaj Says She Always Ask For Orgasm And Wants Every Girl To Do Same by Goldpen: 1:20pm On May 30, 2015
Nicki Minaj "V"? That term have really been abused.
brooklyn49:
thought she said she's v?
Re: Nicki Minaj Says She Always Ask For Orgasm And Wants Every Girl To Do Same by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 30, 2015
Goldpen:
Nicki Minaj "V"? That term have really been abused.
so I heard o
Re: Nicki Minaj Says She Always Ask For Orgasm And Wants Every Girl To Do Same by abei: 1:38pm On May 30, 2015
If nicki was a virgin 3years ago...
I make bolg to say my grand ma is still a virgin.. lmfao

(1) (Reply)

Caitlyn Jenner's Other Kids Refused To Do Her New Reality Show / Babymama Plans To Disrupt Duncan Mighty’s Wedding, Drags Him To Court / Davido Announces New Single With Wizkid; To Be Released Next Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.