Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:52 PM

Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes - Join The Discussion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes - Join The Discussion (656 Views)

Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com / Photos: Wizkid Vs Davido Vs Olamide's House And Interior Decorations / Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes - Join The Discussion by Odebright(m): 1:44pm On May 30, 2015
While surfing the net, I came across this post at http://www.globalbaze.com/davido-vs-wizkid-who-is-the-king-of-remixes/ and it was lovely, so I decided to post it here. The question is Davido vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes?

Drop your view on this.

Join this discussion In full now at http://www.globalbaze.com/davido-vs-wizkid-who-is-the-king-of-remixes/

Who do you think is the King of Remixes.. Davido or Wizkid?
Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes - Join The Discussion by kaycexx(m): 2:07pm On May 30, 2015
I don't knw what is remixes.

1 Like

Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes - Join The Discussion by nellyDancer55(f): 2:34pm On May 31, 2015
kaycexx:
I don't knw what is remixes.
nna see us see trouble ooo
Re: Davido Vs Wizkid: Who Is The King Of Remixes - Join The Discussion by kaycexx(m): 9:15am On Jun 01, 2015
nellyDancer55:
nna see us see trouble ooo

Where e dey pain u?

(1) (Reply)

Bruce Jenner Makes Public Debut As Caitlyn Jenner On The Cover Of Vanity Fair / Sad! Popular Rhythm 93.7 FM OAP, Iphie, Shot Dead In Port Harcourt / Music Meeting Comedy! Bovi And Timaya Hit The Gym Together (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.