Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,250 members, 7,829,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

MTN Terminates Contract With Shina Peters, Timaya, Sean Tizzle, And D’prince - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MTN Terminates Contract With Shina Peters, Timaya, Sean Tizzle, And D’prince (988 Views)

Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church / Shina Peters: "I Have Slept With 100 Women" / Don Jazzy’s Dad Shares Epic Old Photos Of Don Jazzy And D’prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Terminates Contract With Shina Peters, Timaya, Sean Tizzle, And D’prince by awooluz(m): 2:52pm On May 30, 2015
He trew of Sean Tizzle, D’Prince, Timaya and others, whose names were missing from the recent
renewal deals by MTN may have
actually been dropped as
ambassadors of the telco firm. Read more @ gurusvibe..in/2015/05/mtn-terminates-contract-with-shina.html?m=1
Re: MTN Terminates Contract With Shina Peters, Timaya, Sean Tizzle, And D’prince by Acekidc4(m): 2:53pm On May 30, 2015
Choii!!!
Re: MTN Terminates Contract With Shina Peters, Timaya, Sean Tizzle, And D’prince by adebisiolumide5(m): 2:59pm On May 30, 2015
piece of advice brother: Write the full story before adding backlinks to ya blog..

u just dey litter nairaland with Links... Add Post too

1 Like

Re: MTN Terminates Contract With Shina Peters, Timaya, Sean Tizzle, And D’prince by freezyprinzy(m): 3:01pm On May 30, 2015
God bless d dude above me
Re: MTN Terminates Contract With Shina Peters, Timaya, Sean Tizzle, And D’prince by awooluz(m): 6:42am On May 31, 2015
if i rite d full story...why wil you wanna goto d link....

(1) (Reply)

Photos; Meet The Tanzanian Model With The Biggest Backside / 10 Things To Make You More Intelligent / Food For Thought

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.