Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,228 members, 7,839,207 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Is Hisenjos A Paypal Scammer? 2sexy's Experience. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Hisenjos A Paypal Scammer? 2sexy's Experience. (893 Views)

Hilarious Phone Call Between A 419 Scammer And A Woman(audio) / SCAM ALERT- Hisenjos Paypal Services / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Hisenjos A Paypal Scammer? 2sexy's Experience. by 2sex(m): 5:34pm On May 30, 2015
I recently found myself in a state where I need to receive little paypal funds and a former seller wasn't willing to help and then hisenjos showed up. I was skeptical initially, but I took the risk and contacted him. We agreed on a rates to use for the exchange and then he gave me his paypal email.

when it was time for payment, I got into trouble with payment. Much more than I had bargained for.

What kind of problem is this I asked myself. Why is it now that I am using hisenjos that I would experience this nonsense... angry angry angry

na who send me message o. I no know.

But my buyer was no where to be found over 7 days. Can you imagine? shocked shocked shocked

I did try to resolve it as result of international conflict due to bad image of Nigeria on the international scene...

after which, hisenjos informed me that my buyer has paid into his paypal... and transaction was smooth between us for the first time using hisenjos's paypal service. Please help me welcome this man on board as a new paypal service for nairalanders. God bless you sir!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Hisenjos A Paypal Scammer? 2sexy's Experience. by cremeandchic: 6:19pm On May 30, 2015
2sex:

I recently found myself in a state where I need to receive little paypal funds and a former seller wasn't willing to help and then hisenjos showed up. I was skeptical initially, but I took the risk and contacted him. We agreed on a rates to use for the exchange and then he gave me his paypal email.

when it was time for payment, I got into trouble with payment. Much more than I had bargained for.

What kind of problem is this I asked myself. Why is it now that I am using hisenjos that I would experience this nonsense... angry angry angry

na who send me message o. I no know.

But my buyer was no where to be found over 7 days. Can you imagine? shocked shocked shocked

I did try to resolve it as result of international conflict due to bad image of Nigeria on the international scene...

after which, hisenjos informed me that my buyer has paid into his paypal... and transaction was smooth between us for the first time using hisenjos's paypal service. Please help me welcome this man on board as a new paypal service for nairalanders. God bless you sir!

Yea, he is very good. I use him all the time.
Re: Is Hisenjos A Paypal Scammer? 2sexy's Experience. by 2sex(m): 1:57pm On May 31, 2015
cremeandchic:

Yea, he is very good. I use him all the time.

Yes o. Please as a way to help a
Promote his business, I suggest we put a link to his PayPal service page for more patronage.hisenjos, let me know of you needs simple website. I can help you design one if you can pay for the domain and hosting which shouldn't be more than 5k at whogohost. Once u pay whogohost.com their fees, I will set up the website for you free.

1 Like

Re: Is Hisenjos A Paypal Scammer? 2sexy's Experience. by hisenjos: 1:29pm On Jun 02, 2015
2sex:

Yes o. Please as a way to help a
Promote his business, I suggest we put a link to his PayPal service page for more patronage.hisenjos, let me know of you needs simple website. I can help you design one if you can pay for the domain and hosting which shouldn't be more than 5k at whogohost. Once u pay whogohost.com their fees, I will set up the website for you free.

Thanks for your ideas. will get to you. Could not post for some days. Not sure why.

1 Like

Re: Is Hisenjos A Paypal Scammer? 2sexy's Experience. by Chibenze(m): 3:39pm On Jun 02, 2015
that guy is the best am also using his service. Fast payment and nice exchange rate and almost 24/7 customer service A+++ for him.

Just wish he keep on the good service.

@2sex remove the 'scammer' on ur topic it . U can rephrase it. (just an opnion)

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ten Best Online Marketing Strategies - Pro Guide / Dollar Scarcity In Nigeria And More... / Paypal, Now Accepting Nigerians? Take A Look At This My Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.