Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,006 members, 7,956,726 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:33 PM

UC Brouser For PC Is Great. It Is Far Better Than Firefox - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / UC Brouser For PC Is Great. It Is Far Better Than Firefox (2119 Views)

Funny Notepad Trick To Check If Your Pc Is Male Or Female - Arewatech / How To Switch Off Images On UC Browser For Pc / How To Access Whatsapp Web On The New UC Browser For PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UC Brouser For PC Is Great. It Is Far Better Than Firefox by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 30, 2015
I have been using this browse for a while now and I can tell you that fire fox will be past tense once you try it.

It has a powerful ad-blocker which will save you a lot of data and also remove distraction from pop ups and adverts.

It has online form filling enabled. You cam fill all your pdf forms online especially for those applying for NGO Jobs, jobs from foreign companies etc.

It is fast and in page preloading.

It has a great download manager. You can pause your downloads and restart at your convenient time. It has fast download speed.

It has video grabber and you can save videos easily.

It has cloud download and you can save large files online at no data cost and download at your convenient time when you must have gotten sufficient data for it download. You are allocated with permanent storage of 2Gig and temporary storage of 4Gig which saves files for 7Days.

This browser is great and is seen as Chrome browser by internet clients and apps.

The only browser greater Than this is UC browser for android. It is UC browser anyway. The android app stops downloading when data or network is not available and continues when it is restored. It never report download failed like other browsers that cost you more data starting the download afresh.

Feel free to try it out and you will not regret it.
Re: UC Brouser For PC Is Great. It Is Far Better Than Firefox by pinkyruledworld(m): 9:53pm On May 30, 2015
Sounds interesting...
Re: UC Brouser For PC Is Great. It Is Far Better Than Firefox by Nobody: 9:18am On May 31, 2015
pinkyruledworld:
Sounds interesting...

its really good.
Re: UC Brouser For PC Is Great. It Is Far Better Than Firefox by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 31, 2015
Never knew it got PC version oh. Will check it out. Can u share me the link to download it?
Re: UC Brouser For PC Is Great. It Is Far Better Than Firefox by pinkyruledworld(m): 7:46pm On May 31, 2015
helenmi:
Never knew it got PC version oh. Will check it out. Can u share me the link to download it?
just google ucweb for pc, u wil c it on their official site
Re: UC Brouser For PC Is Great. It Is Far Better Than Firefox by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 31, 2015
pinkyruledworld:
just google ucweb for pc, u wil c it on their official site

Thanks
Re: UC Brouser For PC Is Great. It Is Far Better Than Firefox by pinkyruledworld(m): 8:32pm On May 31, 2015
helenmi:

Thanks
You welcome bro, and besides i just got u the link

http://pc.ucweb.com/

click on general version
Re: UC Brouser For PC Is Great. It Is Far Better Than Firefox by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 31, 2015
pinkyruledworld:

You welcome bro, and besides i just got u the link

http://pc.ucweb.com/

click on general version

Am obliged
Re: UC Brouser For PC Is Great. It Is Far Better Than Firefox by ITbomb(m): 4:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
Re: UC Brouser For PC Is Great. It Is Far Better Than Firefox by obosirow: 8:53pm On Jun 01, 2015
victorels:

It has cloud download and you can save large files online at no data cost and download at your convenient time when you must have gotten sufficient data for it download. You are allocated with permanent storage of 2Gig and temporary storage of 4Gig which saves files for 7Days.

I just downloaded this browser and I acknowledge your comments. Can you tell me how to do the above to save files online?
Re: UC Brouser For PC Is Great. It Is Far Better Than Firefox by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
obosirow:

I just downloaded this browser and I acknowledge your comments. Can you tell me how to do the above to save files online?

When the download option appear, cloud should be there.
You can also go to http://cloud.ucweb.com and login, copy the download link to the appropriate field and download.
Re: UC Brouser For PC Is Great. It Is Far Better Than Firefox by henryobinna(m): 6:00am On Jun 02, 2015
now that you have seen UC browser for pc is nice, do you know you can still use your whatsapp on it?

by default you can't but I've deviced a means go HERE

thank me later, when you're enjoying it
Re: UC Brouser For PC Is Great. It Is Far Better Than Firefox by Dacronym(m): 7:44pm On Jun 03, 2015
Aaah, the user interface is just so nice.
Everybody likes uc browser
Re: UC Brouser For PC Is Great. It Is Far Better Than Firefox by obosirow: 8:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
victorels:

When the download option appear, cloud should be there.
You can also go to http://cloud.ucweb.com and login, copy the download link to the appropriate field and download.

Still can't get my way around to get the option to download to cloud. Udisk is open, no appropriate place to inject link. Can you show how, with pictorials? many thanks in advance.
Re: UC Brouser For PC Is Great. It Is Far Better Than Firefox by dazekid(m): 8:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
henryobinna:
now that you have seen UC browser for pc is nice, do you know you can still use your whatsapp on it?

by default you can't but I've deviced a means go HERE

thank me later, when you're enjoying it

You did not device anything, whatsapp web is proprietary from whatsapp, all you do is switch user agents? Correct me if I'm wrong because I did not open your link.
Re: UC Brouser For PC Is Great. It Is Far Better Than Firefox by ITbomb(m): 8:29pm On Jun 03, 2015
dazekid:

You did not device anything, whatsapp web is proprietary from whatsapp, all you do is switch user agents? Correct me if I'm wrong because I did not open your link.
I went to the link and he is saying almost the same thing like you the only difference I that he is using a plug-in to trick the application into thinking that he is using Chrome or Firefox.
It is not a point and click stuff so I give it to him, he "deviced" a way
Re: UC Brouser For PC Is Great. It Is Far Better Than Firefox by dazekid(m): 9:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
ITbomb:

I went to the link and he is saying almost the same thing like you the only difference I that he is using a plug-in to trick the application into thinking that he is using Chrome or Firefox.
It is not a point and click stuff so I give it to him, he "deviced" a way

Lol, thanks for the insight on that bruv.
Re: UC Brouser For PC Is Great. It Is Far Better Than Firefox by Nobody: 2:01am On Jun 04, 2015
obosirow:

Still can't get my way around to get the option to download to cloud. Udisk is open, no appropriate place to inject link. Can you show how, with pictorials? many thanks in advance.

Sorry I was expecting the feature to be the same with the android version. If you didn't see save to cloud in the download page?
Re: UC Brouser For PC Is Great. It Is Far Better Than Firefox by henryobinna(m): 6:30am On Jun 04, 2015
dazekid:

ok, be calm.
we're not fighting.
I don't need to drag with you.

besides you're saying it like its a do-or-die stuff.. come on bro.

am not forcing you to open the link. those who open would still get what they want.

have a nice day

(1) (Reply)

Hotfix Kb835221 / Checkout This 5mb Hard Drive From 1956 / HP Probook 4530s, Core I3, 250gb HHD, 4gb Ram, For 60k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.