Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Well Done Fashola!! Checkout Lagos Back In 2005 And Now - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Well Done Fashola!! Checkout Lagos Back In 2005 And Now (1470 Views)

Pictures Of Fashola Inspecting Failed Portions Of Apapa - Ijora Bridge In Lagos / Fashola Should Complete Lagos/ibadan Expressway, Says Fasanmi / "We Can't Complete Lagos Light Rail Project" - Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Well Done Fashola!! Checkout Lagos Back In 2005 And Now by seunrebirth(m): 1:16am On May 31, 2015

Please who can remind me of this particular place in Lagos?

Re: Well Done Fashola!! Checkout Lagos Back In 2005 And Now by HungerBAD: 1:24am On May 31, 2015
Me me me me Teacher.

The place is Hmmmmm Ijebu Ode.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Well Done Fashola!! Checkout Lagos Back In 2005 And Now by Nobody: 2:08am On May 31, 2015
Difference is not much for 10 years

2 Likes

Re: Well Done Fashola!! Checkout Lagos Back In 2005 And Now by tpiadotcom: 3:19am On May 31, 2015
wow, amazing.
Re: Well Done Fashola!! Checkout Lagos Back In 2005 And Now by Ariyke: 8:44am On May 31, 2015
Just one pix?

1 Like

Re: Well Done Fashola!! Checkout Lagos Back In 2005 And Now by tpiadotcom: 8:53am On May 31, 2015
Yes, that one pic says it all.
Re: Well Done Fashola!! Checkout Lagos Back In 2005 And Now by suyamasta(m): 9:43am On May 31, 2015
Evidence of good governance!
Re: Well Done Fashola!! Checkout Lagos Back In 2005 And Now by abokikhalifa: 10:07am On May 31, 2015
dovelike:
them send u go school u no gree.... 10 years or 8 years?
Re: Well Done Fashola!! Checkout Lagos Back In 2005 And Now by XketchDesigns(m): 10:51am On May 31, 2015
dovelike:
Please share a pic of abia 10years ago and now.

1 Like

Re: Well Done Fashola!! Checkout Lagos Back In 2005 And Now by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 31, 2015
abokikhalifa:
them send u go school u no gree.... 10 years or 8 years?
You just insul.ted yourself. 8 years? You really are an abok1 shocked. Useless people like you that like to prove you are sensible or wise but see how dumb you are. That's Nigerians stu.pid mentality. Backwards ever, forward never.
Re: Well Done Fashola!! Checkout Lagos Back In 2005 And Now by abokikhalifa: 2:49pm On May 31, 2015
dovelike:

You just insul.ted yourself. 8 years? You really are an abok1 shocked. Useless people like you that like to prove you are sensible or wise but see how dumb you are. That's Nigerians stu.pid mentality. Backwards ever, forward never.
calling u a fool is an insult to the real fools.....hw many years fashola spend as governor of lagos state? Ar u from togo?

2 Likes

Re: Well Done Fashola!! Checkout Lagos Back In 2005 And Now by TunjiMsp: 7:17pm On May 31, 2015
It's seems like Eko bridge, Around ijora to apongbon area grin
Re: Well Done Fashola!! Checkout Lagos Back In 2005 And Now by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 31, 2015
abokikhalifa:
calling u a fool is an insult to the real fools.....hw many years fashola spend as governor of lagos state? Ar u from togo?
I commented on the difference, I didn't comment on how long Fashola was on seat.

If you are more stup.id and dumb like you really are, quote me again. There is an age limit I deal with. Go and look for a job and stop looking for cheap girls like your sisters to pounce on. You saw my dp and you think am like them

Really, quoting me again will make you an idi.ot.

1 Like

Re: Well Done Fashola!! Checkout Lagos Back In 2005 And Now by alaoeri: 8:05pm On May 31, 2015
TunjiMsp:
It's seems like Eko bridge, Around ijora to apongbon area grin
Its Adeniji towards Obalende.
Re: Well Done Fashola!! Checkout Lagos Back In 2005 And Now by abokikhalifa: 9:20pm On May 31, 2015
dovelike:

I commented on the difference, I didn't comment on how long Fashola was on seat.

If you are more stup.id and dumb like you really are, quote me again. There is an age limit I deal with. Go and look for a job and stop looking for cheap girls like your sisters to pounce on. You saw my dp and you think am like them
Ooooo. You even a girl, or lemmi call u a boygirl...ar you trying to tell me that u a cheap prosti?. Even if u give me ur kitten free of charge I will reject it witout regreting
Really, quoting me again will make you an idi.ot.
Re: Well Done Fashola!! Checkout Lagos Back In 2005 And Now by Nobody: 2:04am On Jun 01, 2015
[quote author=abokikhalifa post=34292370][/quote]
Talk you didn't talk, but still you quoted me, like really, are you normal? undecided

(1) (Reply)

10 Of The Hottest Travel Destinations In Africa / Funny Pix Of How They Eat In Indian / Motor Accident Crushes 1 At Imsu Junction Owerri(warning** Photo Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.