Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,507 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Linda Ikeji Website Is So Horrible - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Linda Ikeji Website Is So Horrible (885 Views)

How Much Is Linda Ikeji's Website Background Advert? / HELP! My Website Is No Longer Opening With Operamini Web Browser. / Let's Design ur Website ,business without Corporate Website is meaningless.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Website Is So Horrible by EPOMA(m): 2:20am On May 31, 2015
I keep trying to come to terms with Linda's website on how such a high profile blog could look like something designed by primary school kids. The adverts and the colours are placed just horrible. Please am I seeing this wrongly or is it true

http://lindaikeji..co.uk/
Re: Linda Ikeji Website Is So Horrible by Nobody: 7:56am On May 31, 2015
are you this jobless? so you have no other thing to do with your time? is to sit and criticise someone's hard work! enemy of progress. go get useful to yourself. bad bele,
Re: Linda Ikeji Website Is So Horrible by Tolzeal(m): 10:27am On May 31, 2015
EPOMA:
I keep trying to come to terms with Linda's website on how such a high profile blog could look like something designed by primary school kids. The adverts and the colours are placed just horrible. Please am I seeing this wrongly or is it true

http://lindaikeji..co.uk/

She's Making $$$$ with what u called FUGLY....
Let see urs..
Re: Linda Ikeji Website Is So Horrible by EPOMA(m): 11:14am On May 31, 2015
mikketech:
are you this jobless? so you have no other thing to do with your time? is to sit and criticise someone's hard work! enemy of progress. go get useful to yourself. bad bele,

Well i have seen other website , even nairaland is nothing to compare to her website, with the money she get she should have a better website. I am not enemy of progress. sometime we criticise for things to get better
Re: Linda Ikeji Website Is So Horrible by EPOMA(m): 11:21am On May 31, 2015
Tolzeal:

She's Making $$$$ with what u called FUGLY....
Let see urs..

Please get it in your mind , am not money crazy, everyone have their skills and destiny but sometimes we have to say what we noticed, it is a shame that people in Nigeria talk about people making money and yet i don't see where the money as landed us as per infrastructures or well living, good education etc. I grew in a society where i have learnt to be moderate

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Website Is So Horrible by bizfirst: 11:43am On May 31, 2015
Online, my dear Op, the essence of everything all boils down to conversion...getting the reader/visitor to do that which you desire him/her to do...

Since Linda's site is already converting (by making her serious money), I maintain that whether her design is horribly or extremely beautiful is of no consequence.

...What truly matters online is the impact and the bucks.

I wonder if you understand?

(1) (Reply)

Please What CSS Code Do I Need To Use To Solve This Problem / My Bulk Sms Application / Please I Need Consumer Reviews On Www.godaddy.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.