Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,302 members, 7,815,545 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Answer This Riddle. Who Was The Doctor? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Answer This Riddle. Who Was The Doctor? (2122 Views)

Photo: When The Doctor's Writing Is Not Clear. / Joke Of The Day:- The Doctor & The Engineer – Who Do You Think Is More Intellige / When You Mistake The Doctor Handwriting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Answer This Riddle. Who Was The Doctor? by raayah(f): 2:21am On May 31, 2015
"A man and his son were in a terrible accident, the man died. The son was rushed into emergency surgery. The doctor walked into the room looked down at the boy and said "I can't operate on this boy, he's my son". Who was the doctor?"
Re: Answer This Riddle. Who Was The Doctor? by EasyIzzy(f): 2:30am On May 31, 2015
The mother... Um..do i get anything?..

1 Like

Re: Answer This Riddle. Who Was The Doctor? by tohpahz(f): 4:43am On May 31, 2015
lol,,it was kingtom grin
Re: Answer This Riddle. Who Was The Doctor? by Sirchucks(m): 5:47am On May 31, 2015
raayah:
" Who was the doctor?"
his Grand father.
Re: Answer This Riddle. Who Was The Doctor? by markidoo(m): 6:48am On May 31, 2015
Out of the bitter came something sweet and out of the strong came something to eat?
Re: Answer This Riddle. Who Was The Doctor? by browneyes7(f): 7:09am On May 31, 2015
Grandpa
Re: Answer This Riddle. Who Was The Doctor? by highbeetohbadt: 8:29am On May 31, 2015
the mother
Re: Answer This Riddle. Who Was The Doctor? by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 31, 2015
The Uncle. .. shebi in Nigeria, calling your uncle 'uncle' is an insult so you call.them all daddy and mummy. . . cheesy
Re: Answer This Riddle. Who Was The Doctor? by dekatrons(m): 1:45pm On May 31, 2015
Death ni ;DDeath ni
Re: Answer This Riddle. Who Was The Doctor? by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 31, 2015
EasyIzzy:
The mother... Um..do i get anything?..

seconded!

Totally agree with this poster
Re: Answer This Riddle. Who Was The Doctor? by KingTom(m): 3:48pm On May 31, 2015
tohpahz:
lol,,it was kingto m grin

Mumu, the doctor was the boy's mother grin Shebi I resemble woman
Re: Answer This Riddle. Who Was The Doctor? by tohpahz(f): 8:12pm On May 31, 2015
KingTom:
Mumu, the doctor was the boy's mother grin Shebi I resemble woman

tongue
Re: Answer This Riddle. Who Was The Doctor? by KingTom(m): 8:26pm On May 31, 2015
Re: Answer This Riddle. Who Was The Doctor? by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 01, 2015
browneyes7:
Grandpa
the mother

(1) (Reply)

Very Funny Picture | LMAO [check It] Some Countries Are Funny / Can You Cheat In This Environment???!!! / Hazardous Material Data Sheet: Properties Of A Specimen Named Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.