Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,362 members, 7,860,994 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:31 PM

Meaning And Type Of Real Estate - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Meaning And Type Of Real Estate (631 Views)

The Future And Present Of Real Estate In Fct- Abuja / Understanding The Meaning Of Plots, Acres & Hectares In Figures / Kanu Nwankwo Acquires N2 Billion Worth Of Real Estate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meaning And Type Of Real Estate by zakahmed(m): 12:32pm On Feb 16, 2009
Real Estate is a large portion of land or buildings owned by an individual or corporate body.
Real Estate otherwise refer to as property, is a piece of land and its building. Real Estate can also be referred to as the business of selling houses and land for building.

Real Estate can be divided into:-
a. Residential: This is an approved area where building ment for living are built or constructed. Therefore it is contrary to the law to build a business outfit or company in a Residential area.

b. Commercial/Industrial: this is a set out area where business and industries are sited; it is then not allowed to build a residential quarters or accommodation in commercial / industrial area.

As prospective Real Estate investors, you have to look out for these two divisions so as to buy or go for the appropriate investment to forestall any future harassment by the land authorities.

It is not normal for the authority to over look or commit an over sight by allowing people build any kind of structure anywhere they like, in this regard the duties of the government to the governed with regards to safety, security and well being of its citizenry will not have been performed. Therefore to saddle these responsibilities, constituted authority separated Residential areas from commercial / industrial area.

Ahmed Zakari an online business expert the owner of this life changing blog http://realesatteinvestment4real..com. You can reach me for more tutorials @ floodyourbank@yahoo.com
Re: Meaning And Type Of Real Estate by DisGuy: 3:14pm On Feb 16, 2009
As prospective Real Estate investors, you have to look out for these two divisions so as to buy or go for the appropriate investment to forestall any future harassment by the land authorities.

What if you buy a house in a residential area, then lanlords or home owners conver their security post into small businesses for madams, do you have a case with the land authority?
Re: Meaning And Type Of Real Estate by romero(m): 1:28pm On Nov 04, 2009
REAL ESTATE BUSINESS ?

Can i go into real estate business with N3, 000000?

Please tell me how.

I no i can buy plots of land and keep them for some times to appreciate b/4 selling.

Tell me more about real estate , please

I can as well increase that money to N4ml if it can start a hotel business in a new site that is already developed.

I love to go into Hotel business too. i dont mind building a guest house either.

Kindly tell me more.

thanks
Re: Meaning And Type Of Real Estate by clayrealty: 1:54pm On Nov 04, 2009
Good topic

(1) (Reply)

Land Needed Around Ogudu, Contact Me If U Have Any / Need Land Survey Consultants / Mini Flat For Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.