Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

I Have Been Using Cussons Imperial Leather For 30 Years And Still Counting - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Have Been Using Cussons Imperial Leather For 30 Years And Still Counting (2264 Views)

Nigeria’s Martins Akpore Represents Africa At Mr Imperial Universe 2016 / IIIWLT Imperial Auto Mechanical Wristwatch For Men / Pre-imperial Obas Of Benin Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Using Cussons Imperial Leather For 30 Years And Still Counting by riversproperty(m): 7:40am On May 31, 2015
I woke up this morning like every other day,took some minutes to thank the Almighty God for the blessing of a new day after which I stepped into the bathroom to take a cool shower and after a few minutes of water spray on my body then, I reached out for the soap and just at that moment it dawned on me that wonderful feeling of excitement and profound appreciation in a way I have never felt before all my life. For a minute I turned off the shower, took a good look at the piece of soap in my hand like never before and I couldn't but smile as my brain quickly calculated how long I have been using this particular brand of soap..Cussons Imperial Leather!!! Hmmmm that's right! I can feel you nodding your head in acknowledgement ...yea Cussons Imperial Leather has been the choice of my dad even before I knew how to read and write because of the consistency in the branding.Now I am 32 years so I can rightly say that I have been using Cussons Imperial leather for about 30 years.Wowwww!!! I am proud of it believe me.Trust me this is by no means any form of paid or sponsored write-up but one borne of the feeling that to whom much is given, much is expected. The brand Imperial Leather has given so much nourishment and care to my skin so I deemed it cool to publicly say a very big thank you to this amazing toilet soap.30 years of using Cussons Imperial Leather and still counting just like my dad who I am sure must have hit 50 years in the game by now..Lol!!..the classic look,feel,fragrance, and mildness on skin for just a token amount make it second to none as far as toilet soaps are concerned..I can't really recall all of the funny things i've done back then when i was still living with my parents, but I can vividly recall giving my younger brother the beating of his life the day I caught him using my most precious and almighty imperial leather to wash his boxers.chai!! I remember sneaking into dad's bathroom severally to steal a pack of Imperial leather just because I didn't want to ask or beg for my ego's sake..*smiles*...I LOVE CUSSONS IMPERIAL LEATHER and I recommend it to you any day any time..Yea I have to rush up now so I don't go late to church.I wish you guys a wonderful Sunday.

Re: I Have Been Using Cussons Imperial Leather For 30 Years And Still Counting by Skillfullulu(m): 7:46am On May 31, 2015
30yrs, is it up to that? I remember removing the sticker on the soap and pasting it on the bathroom wall.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Using Cussons Imperial Leather For 30 Years And Still Counting by indiraserv: 7:51am On May 31, 2015
I like the perfume....but I was loyal only during my teen years,I have since moved on experimenting
Re: I Have Been Using Cussons Imperial Leather For 30 Years And Still Counting by martyns303(m): 7:56am On May 31, 2015
Skillfullulu:
30yrs, is it up to that? I remember removing the sticker on the soap and pasting it on the bathroom wall.

Good old days, used to past the stickers on the bathroom wall too, now the only time I see this soap is when i lodge in an hotel.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Using Cussons Imperial Leather For 30 Years And Still Counting by helovesme(f): 8:23am On May 31, 2015
Not a fan as it dries out my skin.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Using Cussons Imperial Leather For 30 Years And Still Counting by riversproperty(m): 2:48pm On May 31, 2015
Skillfullulu:

Lol!! Yea I remember doing that too...and for the years, 'm on the affirmative that it is...

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Using Cussons Imperial Leather For 30 Years And Still Counting by riversproperty(m): 2:52pm On May 31, 2015
helovesme:
Not a fan as it dries out my skin.

Hmmm! As the saying goes that one man's food is another man's poison...maybe u shld try giving it another try because it has been improved upon...I just love that soap in a very special way..*chuckles*
Re: I Have Been Using Cussons Imperial Leather For 30 Years And Still Counting by riversproperty(m): 3:03pm On May 31, 2015
martyns303:

Good old days, used to past the stickers on the bathroom wall too, now the only time I see this soap is when i lodge in an hotel.

Yea you're so on point @ martyns303..i guess that's because it's a brand to reckon with.
Re: I Have Been Using Cussons Imperial Leather For 30 Years And Still Counting by riversproperty(m): 3:07pm On May 31, 2015
indiraserv:
I like the perfume....but I was loyal only during my teen years,I have since moved on experimenting

Ooops!! Did I hear you say experiment"ing"? For how long would you do that na? My dear return back and join the league of the powerful fans of imperial leather jare!! I bet you would be glad you did..

(1) (Reply)

My Yummy Skin Care And Weightloss Regimen!from 95kg To 70kg. / Dark Skin African Kids With Natural Blonde Hair (pics) / Affordable Slippers And Sandals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.