Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,295 members, 7,860,724 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:56 PM

God Create Both Good And Evil - See Here - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Create Both Good And Evil - See Here (536 Views)

Faceboook Is Evil!See Wat Facebook Owner Did 2 Frank Edward Because Of Bible(pic / Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? / Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Create Both Good And Evil - See Here by Joe50(m): 7:42am On May 31, 2015
Isaiah 45:7 ►

New International Version
I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things.

New Living Translation
I create the light and make the darkness. I send good times and bad times. I, the LORD, am the one who does these things.

English Standard Version
I form light and create darkness, I make well-being and create calamity, I am the LORD, who does all these things.

New American Standard Bible
The One forming light and creating darkness, Causing well-being and creating calamity; I am the LORD who does all these.

King James Bible
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Does it mean things we are experiencing now; both good and evil are all made by God? Or what is the real meaning of this verse in the bible.

Dont try to defend or turn it upside down if you don't know the actual meaning.
Re: God Create Both Good And Evil - See Here by Joe50(m): 10:04am On May 31, 2015
Are u afraid to comment on this

(1) (Reply)

What You Should Know About Fasting / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/07/15 / 27 Indications That We Need Revival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.