Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Help!!! What Is Best Car To Give For A Beauty Pagent Competition? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help!!! What Is Best Car To Give For A Beauty Pagent Competition? (1303 Views)

The First Car To Ever Get A Speed Ticket Was Caught Doing 8MPH / The Best Car Interior You’ve Ever Seen… / Best Car To Buy With N1.5million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! What Is Best Car To Give For A Beauty Pagent Competition? by Esemuru506: 8:23am On May 31, 2015
Please we are organising a beauty pageant competition,we have the plan to give out a car to the winner..what is the best option we can get within the range of 1.3m to 1.7m..the event holds in benin..can we get any kia car within that range?..or any other presentable car within that range?
Re: Help!!! What Is Best Car To Give For A Beauty Pagent Competition? by ayodebascoc(m): 8:33am On May 31, 2015
Just buy like 3 keke. I think each should be about N350k

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! What Is Best Car To Give For A Beauty Pagent Competition? by lonelydora: 8:36am On May 31, 2015
ayodebascoc:

Bro, abeg it's too early to start laughing.
Re: Help!!! What Is Best Car To Give For A Beauty Pagent Competition? by Whizpeter(m): 9:16am On May 31, 2015
Kia cars are still the best for this kinda thing
Re: Help!!! What Is Best Car To Give For A Beauty Pagent Competition? by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 31, 2015
ayodebascoc:
shocked grin
Re: Help!!! What Is Best Car To Give For A Beauty Pagent Competition? by jodeci(m): 12:21pm On May 31, 2015
Nissan Juke
Re: Help!!! What Is Best Car To Give For A Beauty Pagent Competition? by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 31, 2015
Nissan Micra, Kia Picanto, Hyundai i10, even tata indigo

1 Like

Re: Help!!! What Is Best Car To Give For A Beauty Pagent Competition? by colossus2: 3:14pm On May 31, 2015
ayodebascoc:
Chai.....lwkmd cheesy
Re: Help!!! What Is Best Car To Give For A Beauty Pagent Competition? by colossus2: 3:17pm On May 31, 2015
Hyundai i10 is good to go cool
Re: Help!!! What Is Best Car To Give For A Beauty Pagent Competition? by Originalsly: 5:38pm On May 31, 2015
ayodebascoc:
Hey!...great idea!...I say buy 2 Keke...ppimp them..nice rims/fancy professional paint job/plush seats/music system etc....make them head turners...who would win and refuse?
Re: Help!!! What Is Best Car To Give For A Beauty Pagent Competition? by Esemuru506: 5:53pm On May 31, 2015
lomomike:
Nissan Micra, Kia Picanto, Hyundai i10, even tata indigo

thanks...any other option?
Re: Help!!! What Is Best Car To Give For A Beauty Pagent Competition? by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 31, 2015
Esemuru506:

thanks...any other option?
Blos biko be kiaful, what ya asking for is dangelous. Iti is rike when you mally newry andi I gave you bed to sreep with ya wife, andi ya asking me to teacher you on how to sreep on de bed. angry
Re: Help!!! What Is Best Car To Give For A Beauty Pagent Competition? by sultaan(m): 6:32pm On May 31, 2015
Ford Focus, or Mazda 3

They are cheaper but great cars If you can find a mitsubishi Lancer itis a good reliable car too
Re: Help!!! What Is Best Car To Give For A Beauty Pagent Competition? by galaxi(m): 6:33pm On May 31, 2015
I think toyota matrix (foreign used) is the best option considering your budget,i don't think you can get a brand new Nissan Micra, Kia Picanto, Hyundai i10 or tata indigo with that amount and a fairly used is not okay for this kind of event in my opinion.
Re: Help!!! What Is Best Car To Give For A Beauty Pagent Competition? by nurey(m): 8:29pm On May 31, 2015
This are the only makes you can get brand new in Nigeria
1. IVM
2. Geely
3. Greatwall

I thought brand new cars are the order in beauty peagent why are you guys naming tokunbo cars
Re: Help!!! What Is Best Car To Give For A Beauty Pagent Competition? by nurey(m): 8:29pm On May 31, 2015
This are the only makes you can get brand new in Nigeria for around 1.5m to 1.7m
1. IVM
2. Geely
3. Greatwall

I thought brand new cars are the order in beauty peagent why are you guys naming tokunbo cars
Re: Help!!! What Is Best Car To Give For A Beauty Pagent Competition? by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 31, 2015
Why not partner with Innoson?
Re: Help!!! What Is Best Car To Give For A Beauty Pagent Competition? by Esemuru506: 10:58pm On May 31, 2015
Bossforeva:
Why not partner with Innoson?
what is innoson about?
Re: Help!!! What Is Best Car To Give For A Beauty Pagent Competition? by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 31, 2015
Esemuru506:
what is innoson about?
am weak.

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! What Is Best Car To Give For A Beauty Pagent Competition? by kingseun: 12:37am On Jun 01, 2015
Esemuru506:
what is innoson about?

I understand its bin a while u left d country ,welcome back home ,& to d question we now have a car manufacturing brand/ company owned by a Nigerian/ Biafran .
Re: Help!!! What Is Best Car To Give For A Beauty Pagent Competition? by betandwin8484: 1:16am On Jun 01, 2015
Esemuru506:
Please we are organising a beauty pageant competition,we have the plan to give out a car to the winner..what is the best option we can get within the range of 1.3m to 1.7m..the event holds in benin..can we get any kia car within that range?..or any other presentable car within that range?

ALfa romeo is pretty good
Re: Help!!! What Is Best Car To Give For A Beauty Pagent Competition? by colossus2: 5:17am On Jun 01, 2015
Bossforeva:
am weak.
Very weak like dodo cheesy
Re: Help!!! What Is Best Car To Give For A Beauty Pagent Competition? by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 01, 2015
betandwin8484:

ALfa romeo is pretty good

That's a wicked thought. When the girl collect it and later a fault comes up she'll be stranded due to mechanic and parts unavailability.
Re: Help!!! What Is Best Car To Give For A Beauty Pagent Competition? by chucky234(m): 7:00am On Jun 01, 2015
Take the game to the next and be the talk of the two, with 1.4m you can get super clean RX300 and make the whole town go gaga.
If you want it then hook me up let's make it happen.
Re: Help!!! What Is Best Car To Give For A Beauty Pagent Competition? by betandwin8484: 8:24am On Jun 01, 2015
lomomike:

That's a wicked thought. When the girl collect it and later a fault comes up she'll be stranded due to mechanic and parts unavailability.

You could easily say that Alpha Romeo is not a good idea instead of saying it's a wicked thought..
Re: Help!!! What Is Best Car To Give For A Beauty Pagent Competition? by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 01, 2015
betandwin8484:

You could easily say that Alpha Romeo is not a good idea instead of saying it's a wicked thought..
Today is a happy day if not I for bring my neighbour's bingo to come bark for you tongue

How you dey?
Re: Help!!! What Is Best Car To Give For A Beauty Pagent Competition? by betandwin8484: 11:00am On Jun 01, 2015
lomomike:

Today is a happy day if not I for bring my neighbour's bingo to come bark for you tongue

How you dey?

Happy day indeed cool cool ...We thank God for the beautiful day... well the fact is a friend of mine has Alfa romeo,, he got it cheap and for the time being no problems,, that's why i suggested it. not knowing the parts are scarce in Nigeria , Thanks for the tips

1 Like

Re: Help!!! What Is Best Car To Give For A Beauty Pagent Competition? by abatically(m): 11:42am On Jun 01, 2015
Esemuru506:

Only a brand new car is good enough. Unfortunately ur budget won't get any brand new car, up ur budget to about 2 million then u can get a KIA rio or Hyundai i10. Or raise it to 2.2 million for KIA picanto.
Re: Help!!! What Is Best Car To Give For A Beauty Pagent Competition? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 01, 2015
Renault Laguna another option too.
Re: Help!!! What Is Best Car To Give For A Beauty Pagent Competition? by abatically(m): 8:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
Bossforeva:
Remault Laguna another option too.

Can u get a brand new Renault Laguna for less than 2 million? This is a car to be given to a winner of a beauty pageant. The prospective winner probably don't know anything about cars, so its got to be a brand new car or something other than a car. Let's say op can only afford a used car, then it's got to be something economical and easily maintained. This car will be driven by a novice lady.
Re: Help!!! What Is Best Car To Give For A Beauty Pagent Competition? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 02, 2015
abatically:

Can u get a brand new Renault Laguna for less than 2 million? This is a car to be given to a winner of a beauty pageant. The prospective winner probably don't know anything about cars, so its got to be a brand new car or something other than a car. Let's say op can only afford a used car, then it's got to be something economical and easily maintained. This car will be driven by a novice lady.
sorry, Renault Logan,

(1) (Reply)

Pic: Nigerian Lady Owns This Car? / Car Gurus Help With Toyota Matrix 2003 / Nissan Primera Wagon With Cvt Transmission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.