Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Revealed:How NNPC HR Department Gulped Millions Mapped Out 4 2010 Job Applicants - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Revealed:How NNPC HR Department Gulped Millions Mapped Out 4 2010 Job Applicants (1744 Views)

N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out / Ridiculous Things Job Applicants Have Done To Impress Their Interviewer / Notice To All Job Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed:How NNPC HR Department Gulped Millions Mapped Out 4 2010 Job Applicants by YENN: 8:47am On May 31, 2015
EXPOSED: How NNPC HR Department Gulped Millions Mapped Out For 2010 NNPC Recruitment Job Applicants!

In this exclusive publication, you will discover how NNPC HR Department gulped millions of Naira mapped out for paying job applicants' transport allowance in 2010 NNPC nationwide recruitment exercise.

The crimes of NNPC under the watch of ex minister, Diezani Alison Madueke is just so much to be ignored, and so much to contain in one publication, and the worst thing President Buhari could ever do to Nigerians is to allow this corrupt, heartless woman to go scoldfree after perpetrating so much evil against the common Nigerians.

Now, read what an eyewitness of the ugly situation wrote:

I was among the applicants who made it successfully to the final stage of the NNPC 2010 nationwide recruitment in which job applicants were made to go through hell just to secure a job with the NNPC.

I sat for the aptitude test in Lagos, UNILAG centre to be precise, and to God be the glory, I passed the much-contested aptitude test and later got an invitation for interview at the NNPC headquarters in Abuja.

It wasn't easy for me and many other applicants who lived far away from Abuja, but I borrowed money from a close friend serving in Lagos then to transport myself to Abuja for that interview.

On arrival at the NNPC HQ located at Amphitheatre; Central Business District, Abuja, all job applicants who made it to the interview stage were asked to fill a form including our names, address, and bank account information on arrival at the Amphitheatre conference hall for payment of our transport fare to the interview venue just as most reputable companies do.

Unfortunately, instead of NNPC management to pay us on the spot like other top firms do, they decided to collect our account details to pay us later; which I presume was their secret tactics to siphon the money.

I wasn't bothered because my prayer was to pass the interview and not transport fare.

It took NNPC HR department and Philip Consulting who were in charge of that recruitment exercise several months running close to one year to start releasing invitation letters to successful applicants, and that was after so much corruption, name-changing, name-swapping and more have taken place behind scene.

Unfortunately names of majority of the applicants who didn't have Abraham as father or who know no god father in government or in NNPC top management were swapped within the months of waiting.

I wasn't so bothered still because I knew from beginning that securig job with NNPC requires a very long leg, so I was only trying my best and hoping to be lucky.

It wasn't long after NNPC sent out success letters to successful candidates that they also started paying transport stipend to selected job applicants who attended the job interview, and gulped the rest.

This got me so upset that I felt down for weeks.

How could NNPC HR department under ex Minister Diezani Alison Madueke be so mean to even unemployed youths struggling to survive?

I want to solemnly appeal to President Muhammadu Buhari to please look into this inhumane act of the NNPC HR department and ensure that those responsible for this act are brought to book to bring solace to the hearts of aggrived Nigerian youths who participated in that NNPC 2010 nationwide recruitment. This will also restore our hope and faith in you Mr. President.

Dear President Buhari sir, I am among the youths who canvassed votes for you online and real life because I so much believe in you, please sir don't let these people go unpunished; summon them to give account of that fund mapped out for paying job applicants that made it to the interview stage of that 2010 NNPC nationwide recruitment.

I and all the affected job applicants are ready to bring our bank account statements to prove that they never paid us a dime.

I want to also use this opportunity to appeal to Mr. President Buhari to please use his good office as the president of this nation to look into NNPC recruitment processes under Minister Diezani Alison Madueke.

Thanks.

God bless President Muhammadu Buhari, God bless Nigerians, and may God bless Nigeria.

Culled from: http://www.noadvertjobs.com/2015/05/exposed-how-nnpc-hr-department-gulped.html

PLS SHARE THIS MESSAGE TILL IT GETS TO PRESIDENT BUHARI'S HANDS!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Revealed:How NNPC HR Department Gulped Millions Mapped Out 4 2010 Job Applicants by orobs93(m): 8:48am On May 31, 2015
He
Re: Revealed:How NNPC HR Department Gulped Millions Mapped Out 4 2010 Job Applicants by Nobody: 8:48am On May 31, 2015
Truly, Buhari is gonna get hypertension from Nigeria's problem. All Organization in Nigeria needs to be probed.

Well, my prayer point is that my fan base go dey big like Rick Ross belle and my Money go dey plenty like Nigeria problem.

cc: seun , lalasticlala
Re: Revealed:How NNPC HR Department Gulped Millions Mapped Out 4 2010 Job Applicants by hucienda: 9:30am On May 31, 2015
The way millions and billions of =N= and $ are reported in this country makes one shudder... as if they're 'nothing' shocked
Re: Revealed:How NNPC HR Department Gulped Millions Mapped Out 4 2010 Job Applicants by wachakuta(m): 11:00am On May 31, 2015
Die-zani is he hight time u die for ur crimes
Re: Revealed:How NNPC HR Department Gulped Millions Mapped Out 4 2010 Job Applicants by shikshark: 5:32am On Jun 01, 2015
it takes NNPC like 5yrs to finalize a recruitment and just like 3weeks for NIS. where is this country heading sef?
Re: Revealed:How NNPC HR Department Gulped Millions Mapped Out 4 2010 Job Applicants by Reelee: 6:37am On Jun 01, 2015
@ Op, please confirm if the minister is in charge of paying out transport allowances for a recruitment exercise conducted by NNPC.

Your anger should be directed to the Head of HR since they mismanaged the payout process and not the minister of petroleum.

Thank you.
Re: Revealed:How NNPC HR Department Gulped Millions Mapped Out 4 2010 Job Applicants by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 01, 2015
Must every problem be taken to the president? Have you reached out to the head of Human resource of NNPC? Then the directors or managers? ? There's a reason we have leaders at those organisations/corporations. . The federal Govt no get 100 heads abeg...

Make una give the federal govt some breathing space biko... That's how some people blame the federal government for the inadequacy of their LG chairmen, leaving the latter walking as a saint..
Re: Revealed:How NNPC HR Department Gulped Millions Mapped Out 4 2010 Job Applicants by YENN: 11:13am On Jun 12, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Must every problem be taken to the president? Have you reached out to the head of Human resource of NNPC? Then the directors or managers? ? There's a reason we have leaders at those organisations/corporations. . The federal Govt no get 100 heads abeg...

Make una give the federal govt some breathing space biko... That's how some people blame the federal government for the inadequacy of their LG chairmen, leaving the latter walking as a saint..
We are only fighting for the empowerment of Nigerian youths. I came across the article and found it worthy to be shared...you can help the affected youths to bring it to the attention of the appropriate persons just as I have done by sharing it here. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Teaching & Non-teaching Vacancies In Abuja At First Career International School / HR & ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER [CLOSED] / Career Opportunity At Wakanow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.