Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Ant-man Movie News - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ant-man Movie News (527 Views)

Ant-man: The Movie Review. ( Spoiler Alert) / [PHOTOS] Ant Man: Marvels No. 1 Superhero Movie / Download Ant-man 2015 Full (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ant-man Movie News by nishaqguu: 9:06am On May 31, 2015
The poster also shows the rest of the cast in the film, including Michael Douglas and Dr. Hank Pym; Corey Stoll as Ant-Man's nemesis Yellow Jacket; Evangeline Lilly Hope Van Dyne; and Bobby Cannavale and Michael Peña in small roles. Ant-Man Full Movie Download

Rudd is a thief recruited by the scientist Henry Pym to try a suit that enables the user to reduce the size of ants. The hero goes on "a robbery that will save the world," said Marvel.

I mean, after all, a film about ordinary people, few people Ever Loving punching the crap out of each other. Since small, kitsch toys from them? Funko still does not go far enough miniaturization of Lang Scott and Darren Cross.

Just when the sun rises and sets, Funko has confirmed that a new franchise will be adapted to their ever-growing legion of toy Funko Pop. Just as expected, is that the new company, and for the next Marvel, Ant-Man, barely two months, likely due to a large crowd of merchandising shoots remind people that, hey, this movie is something that Ant-Man actually hands. Go see and buy some toys you're there, right?

As you can see above, the starting line with Scott Lang in the Ant-Man suit, and Darren Cross in his armor yellow jacket. Although, of course, the proportions are likely to interfere with the stylization of "Vinyl Pop 4 Gama, toys gives us actually a good look at the costumes of the film.

Especially Yellowjackets have to say, I like the internal esque mask honeycomb" bee in the hull, and how it differs reveal the sight of the cross (which we should not see the film in costume). And I really like that even through the lens, you can still see that face big eyes black Funko. Equal parts fun and creepy!

Marvel over "Ant-Man" to the "Guardians of the Galaxy" with its new items. The training consists of all the cast of the new superhero movie, reveal new characters played by Bobby Cannavale and Michael Peña.

The new poster of "Ant-Man" looking superhero in central changes dimension, while next to him is Paul Rudd, Scott Lang plays human alter ego of the new Marvel superhero. The poster also featured new characters in the film will be played Bobby Cannavale and Michael Peña.

Bobby Cannavale Paxton plays in "Ant-Man", a police determined that Scott Lang's ex-wife, played by Judy Greer. Rudd Cannavale who convinced to accept a role in the new film of Marvel. The actors are good friends in real life, which made the decision easy for Cannavale.

"He (Paul Rudd), called me and he's like," Dude, they want to play this role. You must leave. It's just you and me in every scene. It has been a bit "easier for me to do," he revealed "the actor Boardwalk Empire".

Another new face is revealed in the manifesto is Michael Peña, who plays one of the characters in the trees helps Scott Lang complete his mission. He will be joined by David Dastmalchian and rapper TI in the group called the Crusaders 'Ant-Man'.

Marvel Studios included the phrase "In the studio that brought you the Guardians of the Galaxy", which somehow "Ant-Man" is similar to the film. The comparison makes sense, because if the "protector", the new super hero is not as popular as the other Marvel characters. However, the studio is committed to "Ant-Man" as it was allowed to be the phase 2 cap.

Also on the bill is Michael Douglas as Hank Pym, Evangeline Lily, who plays Hope Van Dyne, and Corey Stoll, who will fight against the "Ant-Man" Rudd as the Yellow Jacket.

(1) (Reply)

POLICE MAN Nabs "Sexy Amanda" / Best Sports Tv App / Di'ja's -- AWWW Music Video In Sign Language By A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.