Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Reincarnation:is It Real? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reincarnation:is It Real? (867 Views)

Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge / If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! / Scriptures Expounded: Reincarnation Is Scriptural! Elijah ... - Matthew 11:12-15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reincarnation:is It Real? by damiperry(f): 10:18am On May 31, 2015
I've been wondering whether reincarnation exists?if it's real?. To some it exists and some said it doesnt.It is the belief that after somebody's death,their soul lives again in another body. They're the ones referred to as 'AKUDAYA' in the yoruba term. Some said if the dead person hasnt completed his or her mission on earth,such a person will be reincarnated but in another place or country,and some said once a person is dead,that's the end. i could recall the story of my aunt who runs a hotel;a man who was lodging in the hotel came to her and said he has a misunderstanding with his wife,he told her to help them resolve it and she agreed. So he gave her his wife phone no. She called the wife and told her she wants to discuss something with her in person the wife agreed to come the following week. So on one faithful day,two men came to the hotel bar to have a drink and they saw the man,the man also saw them and immediately went out of the bar. The two men were claiming they knew him from Ghana(from Ghana to nigeria),that he was already dead and buried,they said they didnt mistook him for sum1else,that he was the one. While trying to get the man in question(d hotel management)they discovered the man was nowhere to be found,his room was vacant and his cloths were still there. The man never came back and my aunt had to called the wife not to worry again,assuming she had told the wife it's about a dispute btw her and her husband,that would've been another palava on it's own,the man might still be in another country now,who knows. So I was contemplating on whether it's real or not and i decided to bring it here. what's your own thoughts about it? Does it exists or not?
Re: Reincarnation:is It Real? by benedictjohn(m): 10:37am On May 31, 2015
av heard of similar stories like urs..
believe in what Eva u wanna believe and have faith in it..
Re: Reincarnation:is It Real? by kestolove95(m): 11:04am On May 31, 2015
This tin use to happen in Nigeria film well well infact I have watched that film u talking abt it was John dumelo from Ghana d dead man
Re: Reincarnation:is It Real? by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 08, 2016
Reincarnation is real. Happy birthday Op. I wish you long life
Re: Reincarnation:is It Real? by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 08, 2016
Well, there have been documented cases, by reputable sources, e.g the University of Virginia it'll be close mindedness to assert that its all a scam. The most widely covered case was the 'boy from Barra' which got many professors from British universities involved. I can't 100% say its true, I still highly doubt it, but an explanation from a friend of mine, who is a graduate of psychology sounded logical to an extent.
Re: Reincarnation:is It Real? by ElsonMorali: 8:58am On Sep 30, 2016
Even though it seems as if reincarnation is real, nobody knows for sure. There's a lot we don't know as humans.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Should The Fear Of Hell Be Our Prerequisites For Worship? / Prayer Is Business / Fuji Singer, Pasuma Gets Invitation To Perform At Redeemed Church. See Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.