Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Letter To The Mighty Friends - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Letter To The Mighty Friends (1231 Views)

The Mighty Deeds Of God / Monsters Of The Holy Bible Part 1:the Mighty Unicorns / Weapons Of The Mighty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To The Mighty Friends by smartn09(m): 10:51am On May 31, 2015
Dear jameselias,philfearon & an elite 4c2215131 whom l recently met With appreciatable insight on magic. can you pls further your desues &destiny by lookn deeper into the unknown, there a lot to explore with right frame of mindedness like yours.we can never stop the clock until it goes round. We are the messagers of good will,we met once & pathed to meet again. Here lam your 1tm friend with goodnews.you are all blessed beyond your scope, l hv been seeing a lot of refferals to you guys & it prompted my attention ie why l am back with a brief word of knowledge ...Happy to meet you one's again. Yes! Internet has been over clouded with miss - guided information on magic & wonders of nature. The truth.is far hidden from the ordinary men who seeks mental emancipation & evolution. The answer is quite simple, those who has the power to acclimate you to the natural world are those you will only see sitting around the most prestigious members of the society practicing magic, which the odd of everyone.getting access is Very slim as the Secret is more closely guided.what we are been publicly exposed to is a trickery of the highest order "termed pay as you reap"that will dishearten the willing souls from building interest, and the act is carefully purported "to replenish the earth of her released energies.to the benefits of all fours who go through the right proccess to connect the great mother earth "connoted!!.ln general, curiosity & desperation has deprived so many their beloved ones
And sometimes at there own cut.The system has been naturally established for reasons of ego gratification with step guides and procedures. But as you know! Men are born in a state of dire when it comes to money, women, power & pride, then imagine having been exposed a lot, almost everything at his disposal, they can never be cnscious of themselves any longer to take the rightful steps while obtaining their need.yea a true skillful occultist can create & recreate his life & lives of others multiple times in a limited time,no one is destined to a situation unless he so wish & all can be done in a free & priceless form with a righful knowledge. When you see a victim, it's either the wrongfull effects of his action has caused his demise or someone nearby. I personally love to task students to know Wherethey are gaining their knowledge from, .all that gilters are not gold.All what we see today are concocted books of spells and magic with list of infernal names which has little to do with true occultism.The grandmasters of various lodges, coven leaders & circle groups are at the helm of these mehem for their ego satisfaction leaving you in pain to roar!.making pact with entities requires a skill and shouldn't even be tried since there are other guise & guile to attain your short & long term goals.Question for thought on bond or pact making, the meaning of finger tip blood? Ohii bewise friends, bewise l repeat and give no room for miss-directional masochism.Thanks, from your loathsome friend "the wicked shall live"
Re: Letter To The Mighty Friends by smartn09(m): 12:45pm On May 31, 2015
You may wish to ask, who am l & why am l writing to you? Yes l hailed from the black forest of Eastern Asia where l had one thousand children that lived for one thousand years only to set themselves aflamed & were reborn of ashes as an exchange for immortality. I personally have lived for billion years in all realms ie astral, spiritual & physical. My work specifically is spiritual cleansing & healing .Billions of people in the world never know that, the causes of their illhealth may be spiritual imbalance. Keep your three bodies in check for your perfect life.
Re: Letter To The Mighty Friends by philfearon(m): 12:58pm On May 31, 2015
Can we chat via whatsapp?
Re: Letter To The Mighty Friends by smartn09(m): 1:14pm On May 31, 2015
Money in our world is for craft design like making foams for our pets and nest for our creatures ie why it' s littered everywhere. Ask for wealth & prosperity and you will be given good health and that is the meaning in our world.for further inquiry into my profile, kindly check www.desert beasts. Org or www.little demon .com.Be informed, we ar the author of all lies and prank stars.pathways to see later! Remain blessed.
Re: Letter To The Mighty Friends by smartn09(m): 1:31pm On May 31, 2015
philfearon:
Can we chat via whatsapp?
you ar welcome friend, l can connect via bbm or mailing box.
Re: Letter To The Mighty Friends by philfearon(m): 1:35pm On May 31, 2015
smartn09:
you ar welcome friend, l can connect via bbm or mailing box.
Add me up!
Re: Letter To The Mighty Friends by smartn09(m): 1:51pm On May 31, 2015
philfearon:

Add me up!
lam only on bbm 7e24cd4c or otherwise mailing box.
Re: Letter To The Mighty Friends by 4C2215131: 8:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
smartn09:
Dear jameselias,philfearon & an elite 4c2215131 whom l recently met With appreciatable insight, can you pls further your desues &destiny by lookn deeper into. the unknown, there a lot.to explore with right frame of mind like yours.we can never stop the clock until it goes round. We are the messagers of good will,we met once & pathed to meet again. Here lam youry 1tm friend with goodnews.you are all blessed beyond your scope. I. hv. Been seeing a lot of refferals to you guys & it prompted my attention ie why l am back with a brief word of knowledge ...Happy to meet you one's again. Yes! Internet has been over clouded with miss - guided information on magic & wonders of nature. The truth.is far hidden from the ordinary men who seeks mental emancipation & evolution. The answer is quite simple, those who has the power to acclimate you to the natural world are those you will only see sitting around the most prestigious members of the society practicing magic, which the odd of everyone.getting access is Very slim as the Secret is more closely guided.what we are been publicly exposed to is a trickery of the highest order "termed pay as you reap"that will dishearten the willing souls from building interest, and the act is carefully purported "to replenish the earth of her released energies.to the benefits of all fours who go through the right proccess to connect the great mother earth "connoted!!.ln general curiosity & desperation has deprived so many their beloved ones
And sometimes at there own cut.The system has been naturally established for reasons of ego gratification with step guides and procedures. But as you know! Men are born in a state of dire when it comes to money, women, power & pride, the n imagine h aving been exposed.a lot, almost everything at his disposal, the y can never be conscious of themselves any longer to take the frightful steps while obtaining their need.yea a true skillful occultist can create & recreate his life & lives of others multiple times in a limited time,no one is destined to a situation unless he so wish & all can be done in a free & priceless form with a righful knowledge. When you see a victim, it's either the wrongfull effects of his action has caused his demise or someone nearby. I personally love to task students to know Wherethey are gaining their knowledge from, .all that gilters are not gold.All what we see today are concocted books of spells and magic with list of infernal names which has little to do with true occultism.The grandmasters of various lodges, coven leaders & circle groups are at the helm of these mehem for their ego satisfaction leaving you in pain to roar!.making pact with entities requires a skill and shouldn't even be tried since there are other guise & guile to attain your short & long term goals.Question for thought on bond or pact making, the meaning of finger tip blood? Ohii bewise friends, bewise l repeat and give no room for miss-directional masochism.Thanks, from your loathsome friend "the wicked shall live"

Trying to figure your write-up out. Maybe less use of abbreviations and net short-hand will make things more lucid. Blessed be.
Re: Letter To The Mighty Friends by 4C2215131: 8:19pm On Jun 01, 2015
Again, I do not engage much on this forum with regard to the esoteric arts. I have my reasons. Each has his own experiences and journey and if I should clue you on mine...of standing before the presence of entities far beyond this realm of existence OBJECTIVELY (not some mind ego trip or hallucination and stuff, yeah, of being the recipient of... well, it's not a dick measuring contest. To each his own).
Re: Letter To The Mighty Friends by philfearon(m): 8:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
4C2215131:
Again, I do not engage much on this forum with regard to the esoteric arts. I have my reasons. Each has his own experiences and journey and if I should clue you on mine...of standing before the presence of entities far beyond this realm of existence OBJECTIVELY (not some mind ego trip or hallucination and stuff, yeah, pf being the recipient of... well, it's not a dick measuring contest. To each his own).
U on whatsapp?
Re: Letter To The Mighty Friends by 4C2215131: 8:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
philfearon:

U on whatsapp?

Nope. Used to, but not right now. Make use of other medium to reach out to folks. Been so busy with life of late. Will get back soon. Let you know when that happens. Cheers man.
Re: Letter To The Mighty Friends by philfearon(m): 3:36am On Jun 02, 2015
4C2215131:

Nope. Used to, but not right now. Make use of other medium to reach out to folks. Been so busy with life of late. Will get back soon. Let you know when that happens. Cheers man.
alright.
Re: Letter To The Mighty Friends by philfearon(m): 3:39am On Jun 02, 2015
smartn09:
lam only on bbm 7e24cd4c or otherwise mailing box.
Am not on bbm anymore...but will add u up if I re-download it again!
Re: Letter To The Mighty Friends by smartn09(m): 6:37am On Jun 02, 2015
philfearon:

Am not on bbm anymore...but will add u up if I re-download it again!
ie ok.
Re: Letter To The Mighty Friends by smartn09(m): 7:09am On Jun 02, 2015
4C2215131:

Trying to figure your write-up out. Maybe less use of abbreviations and net short-hand will make things more lucid. Blessed be.
thank you! Will take note.
Re: Letter To The Mighty Friends by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
Point being.
Re: Letter To The Mighty Friends by kaja4real: 2:05am On Jan 21, 2017
smartn09:
Money in our world is for craft design like making foams for our pets and nest for our creatures ie why it' s littered everywhere. Ask for wealth & prosperity and you will be given good health and that is the meaning in our world.for further inquiry into my profile, kindly check www.desert beasts. Org or www.little demon .com.Be informed, we ar the author of all lies and prank stars.pathways to see later! Remain blessed.
the site is not going through

(1) (Reply)

List Of CATHOLIC Churches In Your Area / Xtian Homosexual Child Rapes. Let's Discuss / Revoke Your Law Or Die! Pastor Tells Governor El- Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.