Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,123 members, 7,953,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:58 PM

Pls Help!!!! Must A Court Wedding Be Held Inside A Courtroom? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Pls Help!!!! Must A Court Wedding Be Held Inside A Courtroom? (642 Views)

Rich Lagos Couple Cancels Wedding To Be Held Today After Paying Celebs To Attend / See Most Scary Wedding Held Last Week-end In Wales! Viewer Discretion Please.... / Bizarre Wedding: Couple Get Married Inside A Coffin On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help!!!! Must A Court Wedding Be Held Inside A Courtroom? by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 31, 2015
Hello friends, I'm really worried because I want to have my dream wedding which is impossible due to the church I attend & which the pastors will never allow to wed us outdoors.
I am also having the court wedding but I don't know if the court registrar will agree to wed us outside. I want to have a beach wedding. Can the court registrar in Nigeria agree to conduct the ceremony @ the beach? PLS HELP!!
Re: Pls Help!!!! Must A Court Wedding Be Held Inside A Courtroom? by delishpot: 12:27pm On May 31, 2015
You should go to their office and Ask. Sha I have never seen them do it anywhere else but the registery. That could be because no one ever asked them sha. So you should ask. Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!!! Must A Court Wedding Be Held Inside A Courtroom? by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 31, 2015
Thank you
Re: Pls Help!!!! Must A Court Wedding Be Held Inside A Courtroom? by HOG18: 9:16am On Jun 24, 2015
enatasha:
Hello friends, I'm really worried because I want to have my dream wedding which is impossible due to the church I attend & which the pastors will never allow to wed us outdoors.
I am also having the court wedding but I don't know if the court registrar will agree to wed us outside. I want to have a beach wedding. Can the court registrar in Nigeria agree to conduct the ceremony @ the beach? PLS HELP!!

The court registrars go out to wed people but I'm not sure they will agree to going to a beach. if they do, it will probably cost extra
Re: Pls Help!!!! Must A Court Wedding Be Held Inside A Courtroom? by quin9(f): 6:56pm On Jun 24, 2015
The court registrar can wed you outside the court,anywhere you want,just settle them well.

(1) (Reply)

Hmm! What If She Chooses To Wear A Red Wedding Gown? / Mbgn(most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2015 Live In Calabar / 2015 Lagos Countdown: Please Give Me Info.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.