Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Kneeling On Things To Avoid Dirt In Church; Good Or Bad?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kneeling On Things To Avoid Dirt In Church; Good Or Bad?? (681 Views)

Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye / Alcohol: good Or Evil. What The Bible Really Says. / Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kneeling On Things To Avoid Dirt In Church; Good Or Bad?? by SuperSuave(m): 1:46pm On May 31, 2015
Many people find it difficult to kneel in church during prayer or even if the pastor says the church should kneel because their cloth might get stained, so they make use of Newspaper(my dad does this very well, he always go to the church whenever he is around with a newspaper and uses it if the cause to kneel arises), handkerchief.
there was a day a guy in my church used his leather slippers, out of nowhere, his mum removed the slippers from beneath his knees and used them to slap him like twice then she pointed to a youth pastor wearing white suit and pant and still knelt on his white pant.

My question now is that: Does kneeling on things mean such person has no respect for God? or does it really have a spiritual meaning?
Re: Kneeling On Things To Avoid Dirt In Church; Good Or Bad?? by shakazuldadon: 1:47pm On May 31, 2015
I need answers tooo...
Re: Kneeling On Things To Avoid Dirt In Church; Good Or Bad?? by amiskurie(m): 1:48pm On May 31, 2015
What about schools assembly ground...I need answers too.

Teachers are kind of gods!
Re: Kneeling On Things To Avoid Dirt In Church; Good Or Bad?? by SuperSuave(m): 1:51pm On May 31, 2015
amiskurie:
What about schools assembly ground...I need answers too.

Teachers are kind of gods!
that was then o. I don't thinks kids of these days kneel like that again.
Re: Kneeling On Things To Avoid Dirt In Church; Good Or Bad?? by missKiffy(f): 2:11pm On May 31, 2015
We too dey count meaning to things jare, kneeling is kneeling whether with somtin on the floor or not

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Clean Volksagen Golf 2003 For 300k / How Dare Those Of You Who Dont Understand Bible Claim That JESUSCHRIST Loves You / Chris Brown Says He’s Tired Of Worshipping The Devil…and God Spoke To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.