Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

3 Steps That Gave Birth To Jasogbe Global Network - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Steps That Gave Birth To Jasogbe Global Network (1943 Views)

Genesis Global Network / Getting A Uk Address Now Made Easy + Hot Steps That Will Rake In Cash For You!! / Orzika Media Global Network Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Steps That Gave Birth To Jasogbe Global Network by jasogbe(m): 2:05pm On Feb 16, 2009
Hi,

Today's article is simple but brutally effective.

I'm about to reveal to you 3 keys to achieving great success in life. If you're not yet successful, then you need to pay close attention.

Let's go,

Key 1: Stop dreaming

The world is filled with dreamers yet we've got very few doers. If you want to succeed in life, you have to start doing the things you believe will make you succeed.

Do you have a business idea? Then go out and do something about it.

If you don't do anything, you can never make it. Period!

Key 2: Invest your time

We've got only 24 hours in a day. Whether you're rich or poor, we all have the same number of hours to work with.

The Bill Gates and the Warren Buffets of this world had only 24 hours a day yet they made billions. It's what they did in those hours that made them all that money.

How do you spend your time? Especially your spare time. If what you do will not make you a successful person tomorrow, then you have to change

Key 3 : Seek information and help

To succeed in this age, you need information. Quality and life changing information I mean.

Recently, I was talking to a friend how I make thousands of dollars monthly by selling ebooks online and he was surprised that such a thing exists. He did not have the information. That is the difference between the two of us.

Always seek for information from the right sources. From people you admire, from the internet, investment and self development journals etc.

Then ask the people you come across how to apply such information. This is important because information without application is useless.

Thanks for your time today.

(1) (Reply)

Hear, Hear - FG To Refine 1m Bpd Of Petrol By 2014 – Madueke / Cockerels Vs Broilers / Dat awkward Moment U Begin 2 Regret d day u googled "How To Make Money Online"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.