Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Pls Help I Want To Cancel The Free Mtn Bis Cheat For Bb - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Help I Want To Cancel The Free Mtn Bis Cheat For Bb (676 Views)

[Update] How To Get Free MTN 150MB ON Your Line (new)! / How To Get FREE MTN 2GB Data On Infinix Hot Note Phone -mymobnet! / Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help I Want To Cancel The Free Mtn Bis Cheat For Bb by Holatunde007(m): 4:26pm On May 31, 2015
Am talking about the cheat of sending BBC to 556, I tried it, and it worked but just for 2days, and since then MTN has been drinking every credit on that line, I've tried several means to deactivated yet it wasn't fruitful......please anyone to help me with the code to cancel
Re: Pls Help I Want To Cancel The Free Mtn Bis Cheat For Bb by Dahjhi: 4:28pm On May 31, 2015
Awuf finally tore ya belle grin
Re: Pls Help I Want To Cancel The Free Mtn Bis Cheat For Bb by dejavu1001: 7:40am On Jun 01, 2015
Call customer care

(1) (Reply)

10 Tips To Keep Your Phone Private And Safe / First Photos Of Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Leak / Have You Heard Of Imo Application?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.