Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

The Real Identity Behind The Moniker "Lalasticlala"? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Real Identity Behind The Moniker "Lalasticlala"? (7878 Views)

S*x Scandal: Real Identity Of Apostle Suleman's Second Ex-lover Revealed / DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity / Meet DJ BellCheque Nigeria's Curvy DJ Who Covers Her Real Identity With A Mask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Identity Behind The Moniker "Lalasticlala"? by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 31, 2015
I av noticed how some nairalanders desperately wants to know the real face behind the moniker "LALASTICLALA". So i did a lil search before posting this topic, buh my result is still inconclusive yet, but wat i could decipher for sure is that he (maybe na "she" sef) is an active nairalander that so many nairalanders look up to, and he has a lot of title here on nairaland, some of which are: FP GURU, TROUBLE MAKER, FP MATERIAL, EXTRA-SUPER MOD, FP GENERAL, NAIRALAND BOURDILION LANDLORD e.t.c.
Different nairalanders also have a diverse description for him, like ishilove once said he is phyno's cousin from his greatgrand mother side, another nairalander also said he the guy that sees an interesting topic, and creates the same topic and moves his to FP (I know many nairalanders are ready to testify to this).
Some even say he is seun in disguise, and i really cant argue that cuz i suspect so too.
But he describe himself as a nairalander that's active in the celebrity section, a cool guy but now an all-weather.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Identity Behind The Moniker "Lalasticlala"? by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 31, 2015
But the fact still remains that the moniker "LALASTICLALA" is still an unsolved mystery. Me personally alongside some nairalanders wanna know who the guy is (abi na babe, any which one). How comes he has the power that almost every of his topic makes FP ( no hard feelings though, i just won sabi who the guy be). Is he a mod, a super mod, or is he seun himself? So I want to suggest that an e-interview be conducted for lalasticlala by the mods of this section since he said it himself that he is an active member of this section.
And to every nairalander who wants to know the real identity of lalasticlala, please do join me.

SOURCES:
https://www.nairaland.com/2224582/please-lalasticlala-lalasticlala
https://www.nairaland.com/2069981/lalasticlala
https://www.nairaland.com/2295949/lalasticlala
https://www.nairaland.com/2044383/seun-lalasticlala
https://www.nairaland.com/lalasticlala-profile
Re: The Real Identity Behind The Moniker "Lalasticlala"? by nerodenero: 5:08pm On May 31, 2015
OP, joblessness is not good. Get busy undecided

12 Likes

Re: The Real Identity Behind The Moniker "Lalasticlala"? by TrishaP(f): 5:11pm On May 31, 2015
See me rushing to see a pic. Op these facts are incomplete without a picture.
Re: The Real Identity Behind The Moniker "Lalasticlala"? by Airforce1(m): 5:14pm On May 31, 2015
He's a young slim dark skinned guy
Re: The Real Identity Behind The Moniker "Lalasticlala"? by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 31, 2015
Airforce1:

Airforce1, shey u don see am b4?
Re: The Real Identity Behind The Moniker "Lalasticlala"? by mekzyjoe(m): 5:30pm On May 31, 2015
Joblessness at its peak...

1 Like

Re: The Real Identity Behind The Moniker "Lalasticlala"? by omanifrank(m): 5:37pm On May 31, 2015
passing by
Re: The Real Identity Behind The Moniker "Lalasticlala"? by Airforce1(m): 5:46pm On May 31, 2015
Dharniel:

Airforce1, shey u don see am b4?

Yep
Re: The Real Identity Behind The Moniker "Lalasticlala"? by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 31, 2015
mekzyjoe:
Joblessness at its peak...
If u ar nt jobless as wel, u shudnt av made any comment

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Identity Behind The Moniker "Lalasticlala"? by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 31, 2015
Tot d guy was askd to upload a pic of himself during an interview.. during d proces of miss nairaland then..
Re: The Real Identity Behind The Moniker "Lalasticlala"? by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 31, 2015
lalasticlala's real name is williams edward chidiebere.. born in abia state.. and he graduated frm abia state university.. he studied political science and public admin.. pixture coming soon..

1 Like

Re: The Real Identity Behind The Moniker "Lalasticlala"? by missKiffy(f): 6:28pm On May 31, 2015
Am interested in seeing a pic of him too, even me wey join nairaland just last month don dey see the name up and down
Re: The Real Identity Behind The Moniker "Lalasticlala"? by Beremx(f): 7:33pm On May 31, 2015
Airforce1:
Liar! Lala is fair in complexion and not dark.
He once mentioned his name on a thread in romance section. Before he deleted his name on that thread,I traced the name to facebook and I saw his pictures.

He's a young and cool guy.

Lalasticlala,come over here o!

grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Real Identity Behind The Moniker "Lalasticlala"? by pretydiva(f): 8:13pm On May 31, 2015
Nuffin concern me n lala. His life, his business not mine

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Identity Behind The Moniker "Lalasticlala"? by Fabulous47(m): 8:29pm On May 31, 2015
What is Lalasticlala? Is it another brand of sausage roll?

7 Likes

Re: The Real Identity Behind The Moniker "Lalasticlala"? by PenSniper: 8:32pm On May 31, 2015
Why the stress. HE, is someone you all know - an ENIGMA.
Re: The Real Identity Behind The Moniker "Lalasticlala"? by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 31, 2015
*Cough*

Lalasticlala Make I open ya yansh here?undecided

Ok

Lala oya Answer OUR QUESTION. Most of us here are curios biko cheesy
Re: The Real Identity Behind The Moniker "Lalasticlala"? by PietroRico(m): 9:24pm On May 31, 2015
If the op had paid this much attention and curiosity towards his studies he probably wouldn't have ended up jobless sad

1 Like

Re: The Real Identity Behind The Moniker "Lalasticlala"? by spongeisback: 9:25pm On May 31, 2015
There's no "mystery" behind that moniker. He's just a dude that likes creating Nollywood celebrity topics. This scandal Blah, actresses that are virgins and what not. He used to fill up celeb section with his junk threads. He had he's picture on his profile so I know what he looks like, When Seun advertised for the paid mod job he applied and fortunately for him he got it.
So there is no mystery about him!undecided

1 Like

Re: The Real Identity Behind The Moniker "Lalasticlala"? by Sicozone(m): 10:01pm On May 31, 2015
Op, u really beat me to creating this topic......I mean who d hell is this person that d name rings in all thread(no strings oooo,jez curious)....there use to be only one mod that was ds powerful at dat time.....Oh! I've 4gotten his name,will let u knw wen I remember!!! Someone just reminded me.......Sexkillz it is! Seun where is he now?
Re: The Real Identity Behind The Moniker "Lalasticlala"? by Ritchiee: 10:11pm On May 31, 2015
pretydiva:
Nuffin concern me n lala. His life, his business not mine
Who is LALASTICLALA?Is he the president of Lesotho?
Re: The Real Identity Behind The Moniker "Lalasticlala"? by ObiOkpor(m): 10:25pm On May 31, 2015
lalasticlala, i sight you. Ngwa,come and bail yourself.
Re: The Real Identity Behind The Moniker "Lalasticlala"? by michphenomena(m): 10:46pm On May 31, 2015
;DLalasticlala that is my houseboy na undecided

Come move this shit to front page

1 Like

Re: The Real Identity Behind The Moniker "Lalasticlala"? by Aminat508(f): 10:53pm On May 31, 2015
Nawaooo Nairalanders sha
Re: The Real Identity Behind The Moniker "Lalasticlala"? by seankay(m): 11:08pm On May 31, 2015
He had his pics on his profile. He's dark skinned and a young dude
Re: The Real Identity Behind The Moniker "Lalasticlala"? by VANHELLSING: 11:08pm On May 31, 2015
Dharniel:
But the fact still remains that the moniker "LALASTICLALA" is still an unsolved mystery. Me personally alongside some nairalanders wanna know who the guy is (abi na babe, any which one). How comes he has the power that almost every of his topic makes FP ( no hard feelings though, i just won sabi who the guy be). Is he a mod, a super mod, or is he seun himself? So I want to suggest that an e-interview be conducted for lalasticlala by the mods of this section since he said it himself that he is an active member of this section.
And to every nairalander who wants to know the real identity of lalasticlala, please do join me.

SOURCES:
https://www.nairaland.com/2224582/please-lalasticlala-lalasticlala
https://www.nairaland.com/2069981/lalasticlala
https://www.nairaland.com/2295949/lalasticlala
https://www.nairaland.com/2044383/seun-lalasticlala
https://www.nairaland.com/lalasticlala-profile

Useless thread...

1 Like

Re: The Real Identity Behind The Moniker "Lalasticlala"? by hatux: 11:20pm On May 31, 2015
Lala is a fair complexion short guy...

Is last profile picture before he became a hotcake to nairalanders was him wearing a blue ankara stuff...

Lala shey I lie?wink
Re: The Real Identity Behind The Moniker "Lalasticlala"? by Afrok(m): 11:26pm On May 31, 2015
Would have been interested in this topic if it was about Gala and not Lala..... Just came here to mark register.

Lala.... Afrok?
Afrok... Present

1 Like

Re: The Real Identity Behind The Moniker "Lalasticlala"? by Fraih(f): 11:30pm On May 31, 2015
Lalasticlala... God knows why he chose that funny moniker
Or he's a lala factory when he was younger?
To Yoruba guys who knows what lala really mean!
Re: The Real Identity Behind The Moniker "Lalasticlala"? by hardbody: 11:45pm On May 31, 2015
nerodenero:
OP, joblessness is not good. Get busy undecided

I swear....
Re: The Real Identity Behind The Moniker "Lalasticlala"? by fairygeh(f): 11:59pm On May 31, 2015
Sicozone:
Op, u really beat me to creating this topic......I mean who d hell is this person that d name rings in all thread(no strings oooo,jez curious)....there use to be only one mod that was ds powerful at dat time.....Oh! I've 4gotten his name,will let u knw wen I remember!!!
You mean sexkillz?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FREE BEAT: Dj Yk Beatz - DJYKINYM Beat / EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: Don Jazzy’s New Home / Simi In Tears As She Finally Becomes The Wife Of Adekunle Gold Despite...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.