Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Newly Married Osi Umenyiora's Side Chick Exposes Him On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Newly Married Osi Umenyiora's Side Chick Exposes Him On Instagram (6948 Views)

"Hush Puppi Sold His Kidney For Money" - OAP, Osi & Others Claim / Dilly And Fifi Umenyiora Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary / Nigerian NFL Star Osi Umenyiora Weds Miss Universe 2011 - Lelie Lopes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newly Married Osi Umenyiora's Side Chick Exposes Him On Instagram by T3Amo(f): 6:06pm On May 31, 2015
Osi and Leila Lopez (Miss Universe 2011) got married in Angola on Friday and yesterday and just hours later, an anonymous instagram page was opened by a scorned ex-lover, who released text messages she claims Osi sent to her as early as last week.

Screen shots of her 'rants' below

Re: Newly Married Osi Umenyiora's Side Chick Exposes Him On Instagram by T3Amo(f): 6:09pm On May 31, 2015
More

Re: Newly Married Osi Umenyiora's Side Chick Exposes Him On Instagram by T3Amo(f): 6:27pm On May 31, 2015
Having a bit of trouble posting the rest.

But seriously Men smdh. You can literally be married to miss universe and still cheat. There is nothing worse than a scorned angry woman

Re: Newly Married Osi Umenyiora's Side Chick Exposes Him On Instagram by joystickextendr: 6:32pm On May 31, 2015
undecided
Re: Newly Married Osi Umenyiora's Side Chick Exposes Him On Instagram by ammyluv2002(f): 6:32pm On May 31, 2015
Osi, nawa for u! undecided

But why did she go through all these stress to do this? What does she stand to gain?

1 Like

Re: Newly Married Osi Umenyiora's Side Chick Exposes Him On Instagram by Shortyy(f): 6:34pm On May 31, 2015
#KERMIT

1 Like

Re: Newly Married Osi Umenyiora's Side Chick Exposes Him On Instagram by T3Amo(f): 6:39pm On May 31, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Osi, nawa o for u! undecided

But why did she go through all these stress to do this? What does she stand to gain?
I guess she wants to ruin his relationship. The truth usually always comes out anyways. I feel so sorry for Leila though

3 Likes

Re: Newly Married Osi Umenyiora's Side Chick Exposes Him On Instagram by ammyluv2002(f): 6:42pm On May 31, 2015
T3Amo:
I guess she wants to ruin his relationship. The truth usually always comes out anyways. I feel so sorry for Leila though
Well, Karma will soon visit her! It's not okay to ruin someone's happiness
Re: Newly Married Osi Umenyiora's Side Chick Exposes Him On Instagram by SemuhleB(f): 6:51pm On May 31, 2015
'I'm going to be inside you as long as you let me. U know this is your heart. I know you do. I always come back. We just have to be more careful.' undecided so he felt no remorse and actually wanted to continue with this.

It serves him right. If you cheat be prepared to face the consequences. On a serious note is there a Nigerian man alive that does not cheat cry crysmdh poor Leila.

15 Likes

Re: Newly Married Osi Umenyiora's Side Chick Exposes Him On Instagram by T3Amo(f): 6:56pm On May 31, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Well, Karma will soon visit her! It's not okay to ruin someone's happiness
True but I blame Usi more. He got involved with this woman. It appears he was with her first before Leila but sometimes men get away with cheating too easily. Hopefully this will be a big lesson for him. Not all 'side chics' will keep their mouths closed lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: Newly Married Osi Umenyiora's Side Chick Exposes Him On Instagram by GodMode: 6:58pm On May 31, 2015
SemuhleB:
'I'm going to be inside you as long as you let me. U know this is your heart. I know you do. I always come back. We just have to be more careful.' undecided so he felt no remorse and actually wanted to continue with this.

It serves him right. If you cheat be prepared to face the consequences. On a serious note is there a Nigerian man alive that does not cheat cry crysmdh poor Leila.

I don't cheat... I'm a lover gringringrin
Re: Newly Married Osi Umenyiora's Side Chick Exposes Him On Instagram by T3Amo(f): 7:04pm On May 31, 2015
Cc: Mrschima, rokiatu, stillfire, babyosisi, shollypops, notyourb1tch, onila, moana, xiadnat, chillisauce, subom1
Re: Newly Married Osi Umenyiora's Side Chick Exposes Him On Instagram by barnacle: 7:05pm On May 31, 2015
hmmmmmmmmmm

repeatey

hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Newly Married Osi Umenyiora's Side Chick Exposes Him On Instagram by SemuhleB(f): 7:06pm On May 31, 2015
GodMode:

I don't cheat... I'm a lover gringringrin
lol am sure he said the same thing to Leila angry angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Married Osi Umenyiora's Side Chick Exposes Him On Instagram by GodMode: 7:06pm On May 31, 2015
T3Amo:
True but I blame Usi more. He got involved with this woman. It appears he was with her first before Leila but sometimes men get away with cheating too easily. Hopefully this will be a big lesson for him. Not all 'side chics' will keep their mouths closed lipsrsealed

I blame leila for falling for him...
Re: Newly Married Osi Umenyiora's Side Chick Exposes Him On Instagram by GodMode: 7:12pm On May 31, 2015
SemuhleB:
lol am sure he said the same thing to Leila angry angry

No way...

I'm a smooth talker, I'm one of a kind...

Ladies naturally like tall,dark and handsome... plus the guy has the cashgringrin
Re: Newly Married Osi Umenyiora's Side Chick Exposes Him On Instagram by Beremx(f): 7:16pm On May 31, 2015
Men will always be men.

Men- breaking the hearts of women since God created Adam and Eve.

Smh

8 Likes

Re: Newly Married Osi Umenyiora's Side Chick Exposes Him On Instagram by MrsChima(f): 7:17pm On May 31, 2015
Wow!

Trust no nigga and fear no bish!

I would say no matter how pretty you are and how rich you are is not going to stop a man from cheating on you if he chooses to do so!

8 Likes

Re: Newly Married Osi Umenyiora's Side Chick Exposes Him On Instagram by Enegod(m): 7:19pm On May 31, 2015
angry
Re: Newly Married Osi Umenyiora's Side Chick Exposes Him On Instagram by Notyourb1tch(f): 7:21pm On May 31, 2015
No surprises here. He is an NFL player and also attractive. Cheating to them is like drinking water. Surely she must have known better or could not have been that naive. I do pity her though but when dating a Celebrity of any kind, you most likely will not be the only one in the relationship.

The happiest day of her life has been ruined by this scandal....
Re: Newly Married Osi Umenyiora's Side Chick Exposes Him On Instagram by Notyourb1tch(f): 7:23pm On May 31, 2015
MrsChima:
Wow!

Trust no nigga and fear no bish!

I would say no matter how pretty you are and how rich you are is not going to stop a man from cheating on you if he chooses to do so!
Eric Bennet once said. ' A Man gets tired of eating steaks everyday. Sometimes he just wants a hotdog. Smh
Re: Newly Married Osi Umenyiora's Side Chick Exposes Him On Instagram by Notyourb1tch(f): 7:24pm On May 31, 2015
GodMode:

No way...

Ladies naturally like tall,dark and handsome... plus the guy has the cashgringrin
So because a guy is tall, dark, handsome and has cash, he should cheat?? Just when I think I have heard it all. Bollocks
Re: Newly Married Osi Umenyiora's Side Chick Exposes Him On Instagram by SemuhleB(f): 7:28pm On May 31, 2015
GodMode:

No way...

I am team average looking/ugly guys. Am too young to kill myself with those kind of men. A good looking man is usually everyones boyfriend tongue
Re: Newly Married Osi Umenyiora's Side Chick Exposes Him On Instagram by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 31, 2015
T3Amo:
Cc: Mrschima, rokiatu, stillfire, babyosisi, shollypops, notyourb1tch, onila, moana, xiadnat, chillisauce, subom1

No be Nigerian man again. ? Dem like pus§uy pass life itself grin

If you like give them brand new first class 18yrs old pus§y miss world Kim kirdershan nice butt CEO. Dem go look for housegirl own chop clean mouth.

Dem need deliverance. N'a dem keep Nigeria the way é be so.

97% of cos. We still have the likes of tonyfrancis abi francistony et Co who represent 3% that we still have hope.

Pusśy hunters grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Newly Married Osi Umenyiora's Side Chick Exposes Him On Instagram by Moana(f): 7:53pm On May 31, 2015
Now that she knows who she is dealing with, its up to her to decide if she want to deal with side chicks for the rest of her married life or put her own happiness first.

7 Likes

Re: Newly Married Osi Umenyiora's Side Chick Exposes Him On Instagram by enoqueen: 7:59pm On May 31, 2015
Like someone said, leave with the wedding gift unwrap.

Na waoh!

1 Like

Re: Newly Married Osi Umenyiora's Side Chick Exposes Him On Instagram by GodMode: 8:18pm On May 31, 2015
Notyourb1tch:
So because a guy is tall, dark, handsome and has cash, he should cheat?? Just when I think I have heard it all. Bollocks

SemuhleB understands me gringringrin
Re: Newly Married Osi Umenyiora's Side Chick Exposes Him On Instagram by AfricanApple(f): 8:22pm On May 31, 2015
na today, this one no be news. there are worst news to gosh on
Re: Newly Married Osi Umenyiora's Side Chick Exposes Him On Instagram by totalbaby(f): 8:25pm On May 31, 2015
LOOOOL...This girl will soon Understand the game African men play ......She obviously was convinced by all the " i love you more than my fiancé " tales that our Naija men always spin for their side chicks ....That is how one married guy kept telling his side chick that he will soon divorce his wife and continued with that story for seven good years ...meanwhile he was building a mansion and moved in with the wife he was "about to divorce" that is how side chick later develop sense and moved on but 7 years of her life was gone...Pls women you are worth more than that it is a battle that you will not win
Re: Newly Married Osi Umenyiora's Side Chick Exposes Him On Instagram by nerodenero: 8:26pm On May 31, 2015
Funny post grin
Chillisauce:

No be Nigerian man again. ? Dem like pus§uy pass life itself grin

If you like give them brand new first class 18yrs old pus§y miss world Kim kirdershan nice butt CEO. Dem go look for housegirl own chop clean mouth.

Dem need deliverance. N'a dem keep Nigeria the way é be so.

97% of cos. We still have the likes of tonyfrancis abi francistony et Co who represent 3% that we still have hope.

Pusśy hunters grin
Re: Newly Married Osi Umenyiora's Side Chick Exposes Him On Instagram by Beremx(f): 8:36pm On May 31, 2015
Front page lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Newly Married Osi Umenyiora's Side Chick Exposes Him On Instagram by RoyalPearl(f): 8:39pm On May 31, 2015
What a douchebag! what kinda lover or boyfriend will chat with u in such a disrespectful manner.calling u a bit..ch,telling u to Bleep off and all dat, dis babe should have seen dis coming.what rubbish!

Women typically know when their man is cheating. If you're with a celebrity, that's almost guaranteed. I don't blame the side chic though, It all lies with your partner and not the stranger/other woman because they don't care about you or your happiness and shouldn't/cannot be held responsible for it. Your partner is the one that betrayed your trust and love not them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Having Sex With His Student..another Student Filmed It & Posted It Online..18+ / Wizkid’s Bodyguard Vs Olamide’s Bodyguard, Who Kills The Swags? (picture) / Picture Of Tinsel`s Maltida Obaseki With Her Fiance And New Born Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.