Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Who Will Be In Charge Of Tormenting People In Hell? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Will Be In Charge Of Tormenting People In Hell? (1086 Views)

Will Women Pastors End Up In Hell? / How Can One Be Free From A Tormenting Demon? / Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Be In Charge Of Tormenting People In Hell? by Maximus85(m): 7:11pm On May 31, 2015
Please I need your direct answer. No too much explanation. Straight to the point. So that we can avoid more confusion.

Thanks.
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Tormenting People In Hell? by nairalandbuzz(m): 7:14pm On May 31, 2015
God's Angels. They are the original builders of hell.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Tormenting People In Hell? by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 31, 2015
shekau
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Tormenting People In Hell? by johnydon22(m): 9:06pm On May 31, 2015
nairalandbuzz:

God's angels? that literally means God is in charge of it so his angels do the work for him.

So angels built hell, God didn't create it magically out of nothing like he created earth?
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Tormenting People In Hell? by zik4ever: 10:38pm On May 31, 2015
It doesnt matter who. Just avoid it by repenting of your sins and giving your life to Jesus urgently! Hell is real and eternity is near.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Tormenting People In Hell? by johnydon22(m): 10:49pm On May 31, 2015
zik4ever:
It doesnt matter who. Just avoid it by repenting of your sins and giving your life to Jesus urgently! Hell is real and eternity is near.

so god created a hell, in case u dont give ur life to jesus then he will roast u for eternity in the fire... Hhmmmm
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Tormenting People In Hell? by Nobody: 12:24am On Jun 01, 2015
nairalandbuzz:

Have you been there?
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Tormenting People In Hell? by Maximus85(m): 8:42am On Jun 01, 2015
johnydon22:

God's angels? that literally means God is in charge of it so his angels do the work for him.

So angels built hell, God didn't create it magically out of nothing like he created earth?

Can you please show me where I can read more about this in the Bible?

Thanks.
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Tormenting People In Hell? by johnydon22(m): 8:46am On Jun 01, 2015
Maximus85:

Thanks.

I think your question is clearly misplaced. . . it should been directed to him
nairalandbuzz:
not me...
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Tormenting People In Hell? by nairalandbuzz(m): 9:06am On Jun 01, 2015
johnydon22:

I think your question is clearly misplaced. . . it should been directed to him
not me...

Maximus85:

Thanks.
My time on Nairaland is far much more than the moniker I use as I cant even count them... So I am used to this section on Nairaland and the kind of guys here.

I have done the best... answer the question and never come back... which is what I am doing.
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Tormenting People In Hell? by Anas09: 10:49am On Jun 01, 2015
Hell is not meant for man. You don't have to end there. But it appears nairalanders, especially the Atheist are tomented by the thoughs of going to hell more than anything esle. Its very simple. Accept christ and let God help u.
Seriously, if you don't believe in God, then don't believe in hell. So don't join the discussions. Its lame.
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Tormenting People In Hell? by johnydon22(m): 11:18am On Jun 01, 2015
Anas09:
Hell is not meant for man. You don't have to end there. But it appears nairalanders, especially the Atheist are tomented by the thoughs of going to hell more than anything esle. Its very simple. Accept christ and let God help u.
Seriously, if you don't believe in God, then don't believe in hell. So don't join the discussions. Its lame.

Lmao. . . Atheist tormented by the thought of mythical place? . . . Greatest joke of the century. cheesy... If they really were , they wouldn't be atheists..wink

The basis of religion is not faith but fear..

Nairaland atheists comment on this type of thread to show more people still under the pitiable state of this fear, to see the irrationality of the whole myth and unshackle themselves from nonsensical fear of this pathetic indoctrinated fear that so evily grip them. . . You are welcome to rid yourself of the fear of myths too..smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Tormenting People In Hell? by Redlyn: 12:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
Anas09:

I wouldn't say I am tormented. Really, hell is the last thing on my mind since it is actually... a load of bullshit.
I would say I am more repulsed by the fact some of you actually believe in and worship a creature that can create such a place for your fellow humans. Shame on you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Tormenting People In Hell? by MizJanet(f): 12:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
Why do you still find it hard to roast your sons and daughter in fire, if truly you are created in the image of a god that does such thing on a large scale ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Tormenting People In Hell? by Maximus85(m): 12:51pm On Jun 01, 2015
nairalandbuzz:

My time on Nairaland is far much more than the moniker I use as I cant even count them... So I am used to this section on Nairaland and the kind of guys here.

I have done the best... answer the question and never come back... which is what I am doing.

You've not answered anything. What you've just done is fabricate what is not in the Bible. You're free to defend yourself by telling us where the Bible States that God's angels made hell.
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Tormenting People In Hell? by Anas09: 2:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
@Johnnydon the Atheist crew.
The reason why I say u guys are tormented by the idea of hell is that, you guys are always here commenting on all senselessness of religion. If I were an Atheist, I won't bother with anything religion. Like u said, its all bullshit. So what will I be doing with this bullshit every now and then? I won't even be in the religion section. But you guys are always here why?
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Tormenting People In Hell? by johnydon22(m): 4:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
Anas09:
The reason why I say u guys are tormented by the idea of hell is that, you guys are always here commenting on all senselessness of religion. If I were an Atheist, I won't bother with anything religion. Like u said, its all bullshit. So what will I be doing with this bullshit every now and then? I won't even be in the religion section. But you guys are always here why?

Please i would appreciate a less verbally attacking post next time, don't attach any other thing to my moniker. . . You know it really seems you are very emotionally disturbed that people doubt your beliefs that's why we always see u making assertions that are emotionally ladened and personal...For crying out loud it's just a belief, shouldn't work you up likr that, its not personal. so stop taking it personalsmiley

And i told you exactly why atheist make out time to discuss here,

Like i pointed out which also is Obvious " The basis of religion is not faith but fear" We show people that these are mere mythological fabricated load of nonsense that they don't need to fear...We show how irrational these beliefs are.

Because we want to show the irrationality of these beliefs, so most people will be unshackled from this evily fear religion has bound them with.

Silence would mean complicity, not when i still have time for nairaland i definitely wont stay silent.

We love to place these religions under severe scrutiny and open discussions in public so more people would always look and see for themselves.

So you want us to remain silent while you (who is still a victim of this indoctrination) help fasten the bond on other innocent people who haven't thought outside box of religions before...

You are welcome to try it. . .smiley And lest i forget; most of us atheist enjoy the arguments so well...

And oh...Without us, this place would be as boring as NTA...wink

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Tormenting People In Hell? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 01, 2015
Maximus85:
Please I need your direct answer. No too much explanation. Straight to the point. So that we can avoid more confusion.

Thanks.

Shekau, the isil/Isis generals and all your family members trying to frustrate your effort to good life.
They are already tormenting people who are in hell.

Heaven is wealth, hell is penury...

GOODNEWS!!!!

the choice is yours to decide where you wanna spend your short life. Heaven or Hell...
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Tormenting People In Hell? by Redlyn: 11:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
Anas09:

Being atheist doesn't mean we are apathetic or we don't care about religion.
Some atheists don't bother about religion, but a lot do and rightly so. As your religion affects us.

Religion isn't this private, innocent belief that should be left alone to impose their rubbish on the rest of us free of any criticism.
Laws are being made by the religious majority so your beliefs are invading every aspect of what should be my personal freedom.
Two consenting adults are being threatened with imprisonment and DEATH because YOUR holy books says homosexuality is an abomination. Why does the government get involved in people's sex life?
Only religion can create a mentality so radical that a cartoon would lead to such chaos, death and destruction. Only someone who feels he is acting on divine authority can react so disproportionately. It is poisoning our minds. Real science is being discredited and replaced with pseudoscience like creationism.
Even in public school my kids are being indoctrinated and infected with the virus of fear and blind faith instead of learning how to think critically.

So yeah, I bother with religion, because it bothers me. I will happily free as many religiously enslaved minds that I can.
Even if I had no issue with religion, my inquisitive and logical mind would be on here just to debate life's fundamental questions.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

The Pope And The General Overseer, A Short Pictorial / Beware Of Deception In The Last Days / Would You Burn Your Bible For $10,000?? [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.