Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

What Will You Like Nairaland To Upgrade? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Will You Like Nairaland To Upgrade? (1538 Views)

How To Share Post From Nairaland To Facebook / I'd Like Nairaland Member Bittertruthuass To Account For Herself Here In Public / NAIRALAND To Introduce A "Dislike Button" Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Like Nairaland To Upgrade? by Ayima: 7:55pm On May 31, 2015
For me i want to be able to view the people that like my post on nairaland. When i post i see some likes but i can't see the people that actually liked it. One love and God bless Buhari.
Re: What Will You Like Nairaland To Upgrade? by kelvyn7: 7:58pm On May 31, 2015
it needs a good Android app and more smiley emoticons

1 Like

Re: What Will You Like Nairaland To Upgrade? by GeneralQuamdeen: 8:02pm On May 31, 2015
I'll like them to upgrade the way of exchanging private message between two members. That PM of a thing is not convinient for most users.. they should create a home page button where a nairanlander can check his or her private message.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Like Nairaland To Upgrade? by opeaceo: 8:05pm On May 31, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
I'll like them to upgrade the way of exchanging private message between two members. That PM of a thing is not convinient for most users.. they should create a home page button where a nairanlander can check his or her private message.

In addition to that, a dislike button is needed on Nairaland.
Re: What Will You Like Nairaland To Upgrade? by Anyi3(m): 8:08pm On May 31, 2015
opeaceo:

Seconded

1 Like

Re: What Will You Like Nairaland To Upgrade? by GeneralQuamdeen: 8:11pm On May 31, 2015
opeaceo:

it is at best they do not add that o.. it is better to ignore a fool than to tell him that he is a fool because it will hurt his pride.. and that may promote hatred and mayhem in the society.
Re: What Will You Like Nairaland To Upgrade? by opeaceo: 8:21pm On May 31, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
it is at best they do not add that o.. it is better to ignore a fool than to tell him that he is a fool because it will hurt his pride.. and that may promote hatred and mayhem in the society.

Some people act like knob heads here, the dislike button is needed.
Re: What Will You Like Nairaland To Upgrade? by Ayima: 8:24pm On May 31, 2015
kelvyn7:
it needs a good Android app and more smiley emoticons
I thought there's Android app already?
Re: What Will You Like Nairaland To Upgrade? by GeneralQuamdeen: 8:26pm On May 31, 2015
opeaceo:

common sense.. you really need to improve on that.
Re: What Will You Like Nairaland To Upgrade? by opeaceo: 8:26pm On May 31, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
common sense.. you really need to improve on that.

Seriously?
Re: What Will You Like Nairaland To Upgrade? by Phinagold(f): 8:28pm On May 31, 2015
opeaceo:

Thirded

1 Like

Re: What Will You Like Nairaland To Upgrade? by GeneralQuamdeen: 8:28pm On May 31, 2015
opeaceo:

Seriously?
yeah, absolutely.
Re: What Will You Like Nairaland To Upgrade? by opeaceo: 8:31pm On May 31, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
yeah, absolutely.
I'll allow that slide.
Re: What Will You Like Nairaland To Upgrade? by kelvyn7: 8:37pm On May 31, 2015
Ayima:
I thought there's Android app already?

not good enough
Re: What Will You Like Nairaland To Upgrade? by GeneralQuamdeen: 8:41pm On May 31, 2015
opeaceo:

I'll allow that slide.
Depends on how you want it
Re: What Will You Like Nairaland To Upgrade? by Ayima: 8:42pm On May 31, 2015
kelvyn7:

not good enough
I don't use it anyway so can't really tell.
Re: What Will You Like Nairaland To Upgrade? by opeaceo: 8:45pm On May 31, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
Depends on how you want it
Emmmm, and to think you are new on NL, or am I missing something?
Re: What Will You Like Nairaland To Upgrade? by GeneralQuamdeen: 8:49pm On May 31, 2015
opeaceo:

Emmmm, and to think you are new on NL, or am I missing something?

that's why i'm not giving you a chance to win me with words.. i'v been a guest for a long time so i'v known that there are a lot of bully on NL. Like you.
Re: What Will You Like Nairaland To Upgrade? by opeaceo: 8:51pm On May 31, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
that's why i'm not giving you a chance to win me with words.. i'v been a guest for a long time so i'v known that there are a lot of bully on NL. Like you.

And what did I say that suggests I'm a bully?
Re: What Will You Like Nairaland To Upgrade? by Anyi3(m): 11:07pm On May 31, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
opeaceo:

This is how we used to tell people who liked each other back in primary school.

You two are so cute. Please continue grin
Re: What Will You Like Nairaland To Upgrade? by GeneralQuamdeen: 11:20pm On May 31, 2015
opeaceo:

opeaceo:

opeaceo:

Re: What Will You Like Nairaland To Upgrade? by Nobody: 12:49am On Jun 01, 2015
They should upgrade and permit free html texting on their website...
Hello friend pls, vote me now Authenticate to nominate N.E. Ikono.. Click "t.c o/SlGIGkjM4N" to Nominate me. Thank you!
Please there is a space between "c" and "o"... Copy the link... Then close the space and it'll link u to where u can vote for me! Thanks!
Re: What Will You Like Nairaland To Upgrade? by opeaceo: 3:26am On Jun 01, 2015
Anyi3:

Lol, iffa hear. Don't mind that dude.
Re: What Will You Like Nairaland To Upgrade? by GeneralQuamdeen: 10:06am On Jun 01, 2015
Anyi3:

and you believe that she is a female
Re: What Will You Like Nairaland To Upgrade? by Anyi3(m): 11:39am On Jun 01, 2015
opeaceo:

Lol, iffa hear.
Don't mind that dude.
GeneralQuamdeen:
and you believe that she is a female

Face each other, leave me outta this.
I just wanna watch grin
Re: What Will You Like Nairaland To Upgrade? by adellam16(f): 11:55am On Jun 01, 2015
Ayima:
For me i want to be able to view the people that like my post on nairaland. When i post i see some likes but i can't see the people that actually liked it. One love and God bless Buhari.
R u a super mod?
Re: What Will You Like Nairaland To Upgrade? by GeneralQuamdeen: 1:19pm On Jun 01, 2015
Anyi3:

Face each other, leave me outta this. I just wanna watch grin
you're enjoying a show you're not paying for
Re: What Will You Like Nairaland To Upgrade? by Anyi3(m): 1:47pm On Jun 01, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
you're enjoying a show you're not paying for

Oya you want recharge card, which network? grin
Re: What Will You Like Nairaland To Upgrade? by GeneralQuamdeen: 2:31pm On Jun 01, 2015
Anyi3:

Oya you want recharge card, which network? grin
i'll rather give you my account number.
Re: What Will You Like Nairaland To Upgrade? by Ayima: 6:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
i'll rather give you my account number.
Hahahaha, hmmmmm
Re: What Will You Like Nairaland To Upgrade? by GeneralQuamdeen: 6:58pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ayima:
Hahahaha, hmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Johnakwehblog: Mtn 6GB Imei Tweaking Valid For This Year! / Can You Say Amen To This Valentine Prayer? / More Graphic Pictures From Youruba / Hausa Crisis In Ile Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.