Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Pay After You Win (better Choice) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pay After You Win (better Choice) (6632 Views)

Winning Is Guaranteed 4-5 Days Within A Week!.....3-5 Odds Pay After Win!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pay After You Win (better Choice) by Richard6(m): 8:25pm On May 31, 2015
Well, thank God most leagues they use in playing pools have all ended especially England. Now most forecast is likey to be producing green from now. For sometimes now, I have been punting for my fans and clients privately and they pay after winning and I think this system works because no one will ever be perfect, I also prefer this system because it will give me more strength while forecasting since when you, I win; if you lose, I also lose the money you are supposed to pay me.
Besides, nobody will say that he or she pays me from now and I didnt deliver since you pay only when you win, if you lose, do NOT pay.

Its true we dont win all the time but we win most times and we dont give up even when we lose because the day you will win, you must recover all you think you have lost. For this system of paying after you win, the maximum total odd I release is always 12 - 15 odds depending on the availability of games and the price will be communicated to you privately, its usually 3k - 5k depending on the period I do the forecast.

Those of you that I had dealings in the past and it didnt go down well, its time to set everything right as I will give you special treatment and bonus. I will stil keep to my promise soonest.
Those of you who have won on my games and refused to pay me after winning, I have no power to do you anything but I will leave everything in the hands of God. One good turn they say deserves another.

For those of you who feel the 12 - 15 odds is not enough for them, you are free to request as many odds as you want as contract but bear in mind that you pay for that since we usually get fixed games for such contract from foreign promoters. The only benefit is..you lose nothing because both the money you pay and the one you stake will be refunded to you if it fails which will hardly fail.

I know that some people will try to discourage you that they have paid for games in the past, lost and yet to receive their refund. Everybody has different destiny when it comes to winning. That your friend win today doesnt mean you will win tomorrow; likewise that your friend loses today doesnt mean you will lose tomorrow, just pray to be lucky.

My contact stil remains 08023960959 and I release my games to my fans and clients on whatsapp. I release games on mid-weeks and on weekends, so add me on whatsapp and be part of this new system.

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Pay After You Win (better Choice) by Hardheolar(m): 11:13pm On May 31, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Pay After You Win (better Choice) by Battery1(m): 8:52am On Jun 01, 2015
We'll richard, I tink dis new system is beta and also to sort tins out wit ur old clients tho I knw u try 4 us
Re: Pay After You Win (better Choice) by Richard6(m): 11:33am On Jun 02, 2015
Am going to release games of 5 or 7 odds either today or tomorrow. So stay tuned!
Re: Pay After You Win (better Choice) by DoroMega: 2:36pm On Jun 02, 2015
To play his games,join merybet thru the link below.
Re: Pay After You Win (better Choice) by bishop4APC: 12:39pm On Jun 05, 2015
Richard a notorious scammer. You still never get job

1 Like

Re: Pay After You Win (better Choice) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 05, 2015
Mxcheew , scammer
Re: Pay After You Win (better Choice) by mrking3(m): 8:31pm On Jun 05, 2015
I told you guys that this common criminal doesnt have a job! Just here to scam gullible folks! Obinoscopy should do the needful! Please mr Richard! Keep your games to yourself!! No one is interested in your clean and dirty sheet odds of 3 that you aint even sure of!
Re: Pay After You Win (better Choice) by woblow1(m): 8:45pm On Jun 06, 2015
This man is a big liar and a big scam, am one of his victim, I send 11k to him for a fixed game which he promised to refund me the money plus the money I used to play the game if the game is not green, for the past two weeks now the scammer refused to refund the money, anyone that like himself pls don't send any money to him for his so called fixed game, the guy is not a man of his words, he is a liar and a Big scanner, God will surely collect my money from him in a thousand times, the calamity that will befall him will double the 11k in a thousand times

1 Like

Re: Pay After You Win (better Choice) by woblow1(m): 8:53pm On Jun 06, 2015
He will soon b arrested

1 Like

Re: Pay After You Win (better Choice) by DoroMega: 12:30pm On Jun 07, 2015
Your game still neva ready? Till wikend pass abi
Re: Pay After You Win (better Choice) by siegfried99(m): 7:01pm On Jun 07, 2015
What is happening here grin
Re: Pay After You Win (better Choice) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 08, 2015
If you think all those that said richard is a scammer are lieing then wise up. I'm also a victim. Never send money to him. He'll promise to pay you back if the game fails. Don't believe him. He's creating thread every time to run away but, we'll always follow him to make sure that no body fall victim again. BE WISE!!!

1 Like

Re: Pay After You Win (better Choice) by lenzman: 11:30pm On Jun 08, 2015
Re: Pay After You Win (better Choice) by phlio(m): 10:21am On Jun 09, 2015
Mr Richard pls refund my money ooo.....I be Yoruba boi from ogun state ijebu to be precise.... so if u want to live in peace without going mad soon pls refund ....if Mr Richard don scam u pls call me 07016821396....we need to deal with him spiritually police can't do this.

1 Like

Re: Pay After You Win (better Choice) by phlio(m): 10:30am On Jun 09, 2015
I just followed the guy word...he promised to refund our money soon so let give him 10days to do so...after that I will take the spiritual steps thanks
Re: Pay After You Win (better Choice) by phlio(m): 10:30am On Jun 09, 2015
I just followed the guy word...he promised to refund our money soon so let give him 10days to do so...after that I will take the spiritual steps thanks ...I have his .name and surname
Re: Pay After You Win (better Choice) by DoroMega: 4:31pm On Jun 09, 2015
Spiritual things,richard you have money that belongs to everybody. giv dem back
Re: Pay After You Win (better Choice) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 09, 2015
Richard Dan scam Una , E Dan go, E Dan go .. Forget that one and think of the future ...
Re: Pay After You Win (better Choice) by BraveAfrican(m): 12:07am On Jun 10, 2015
Mr. Richard, you're really messing up big time....I don't want to mess you up out here because its not my style & I'm way above that BUT please, in the name of all things you hold dear, REFUND MY MONEY on or before friday.
Re: Pay After You Win (better Choice) by Godson32(m): 10:44am On Jun 10, 2015
Lols! E be like say this guy don scam many people o, Richard why? So nobody ever win from him game?
Re: Pay After You Win (better Choice) by omo17(m): 10:54am On Jun 10, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pay After You Win (better Choice) by WolvyX5: 11:40am On Jun 10, 2015
grin grin grin. I haff laff tire. The comments 4 here fit wound person. People pls get it into ur thick skull. There are no 100% sure games. Bet wat u can afford to loose & never pay 4 games.I use God take beg una. And Richard d allegations against u dey too glaring. Remember a good name is better than silver and gold
Re: Pay After You Win (better Choice) by oluwajt(m): 11:55am On Jun 10, 2015
People be warned that this guy is a scam and fall for his tricks this time. He has already scammed so many innocent ones on watsaap of their hard earned money. Mind you he will always find a way to make himself seem legit...Be warned again don't fall fot this Richard again
Re: Pay After You Win (better Choice) by cyril83(m): 3:16pm On Jun 15, 2015
Your name don over cast. You be real omila.
Re: Pay After You Win (better Choice) by dsleekman(m): 7:09pm On Jun 15, 2015
Idiot

I told you personally that you will be shamed. See what people are writting about you. Go and get a job and stop fooling yourself.

As for me, I've given you my money because I know you cannot refund the money. Never, you don't have it. You are so poor.

Just note that NOBODY here on NL will fall for your trick again

Fool
Re: Pay After You Win (better Choice) by WolvyX5: 9:51pm On Jun 15, 2015
Has Richard refunded u guys We need update ooo!
Re: Pay After You Win (better Choice) by lordthree(m): 10:17pm On Jun 15, 2015
wow richards scaming business is boominggrin richard but why
Re: Pay After You Win (better Choice) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 15, 2015
lordthree:
wow richards scaming business is boominggrin richard but why

Kay.lechy still dey learn work. grin
Re: Pay After You Win (better Choice) by 00francis: 11:29pm On Jun 15, 2015
Lmao I don't even know where to start.

As much as I believe there is no 100% sure game, Richard is a FRAUD

The refund is not really the issue here but how can this iidiot charge people heavily for very bad tips.

How on earth will I pay somebody for 6 games and 5/6 casts .

I blame myself and not even Richard....na me carry my money give u. Werey!
Re: Pay After You Win (better Choice) by dsleekman(m): 12:05pm On Jun 16, 2015
WolvyX5:
Has Richard refunded u guys We need update ooo!

Refund ke. Didn't you see what people are saying? The fool is a big time scammer. He's not going to refund a dine.

But my own suggestion is that we (victims) should rise up against this dude and ensure that he does not succeed in scamming new faces

Richard you are doomed.....
Re: Pay After You Win (better Choice) by sojihandsome: 12:17pm On Jun 16, 2015
Waiting for the next forcast NaijaBet.com in trouble need to make enough cash out looking @ those odds i cant wait to see my bank alert me

(1) (2) (Reply)

John Mikel Obi Is Far Overrated! / See How Ugandan Police Searched Women For Bombs / Germany Vs Serbia [0 - 1] On June 18 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.