Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

CHIBOK Girls: Bring Back Our Girls - Where Is Oby Ezekwesili? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / CHIBOK Girls: Bring Back Our Girls - Where Is Oby Ezekwesili? (816 Views)

See What Our Girls Have Turned Into (indian Hemp Smokers) / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Adams Oshiomole's Wedding / Chibok Girls: Where Are They ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CHIBOK Girls: Bring Back Our Girls - Where Is Oby Ezekwesili? by captainBIAFRA(m): 9:00pm On May 31, 2015
Has Oby Ezekwesili suddenly lost her voice?

Why has the noise over our girls suddenly seem to have gone cold?

Why is there no more pressure on the authorities to return our girls to us?

Why the seeming sudden silence since the presidential elections was announced?

Oby Ezekwesili, there is no empirical evidence that the girls has been found, so why the lull?

God pass una.

The heat and tempo of the struggle must continue.

#BUHARI BRING BACK OUR GIRLs angry angry angry angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CHIBOK Girls: Bring Back Our Girls - Where Is Oby Ezekwesili? by shakazuldadon: 9:03pm On May 31, 2015
Give GMB time.
Re: CHIBOK Girls: Bring Back Our Girls - Where Is Oby Ezekwesili? by DickDastardly(m): 9:03pm On May 31, 2015
Seconded.

Buhari bring back our girls biko grin grin grin grin

#BringBackOurGirls

1 Like

Re: CHIBOK Girls: Bring Back Our Girls - Where Is Oby Ezekwesili? by captainBIAFRA(m): 9:06pm On May 31, 2015
shakazuldadon:
Give GMB time.
Ok, but where went Oby and her BBOG group? Why the current holiday? angry
Re: CHIBOK Girls: Bring Back Our Girls - Where Is Oby Ezekwesili? by captainBIAFRA(m): 9:08pm On May 31, 2015
DickDastardly:
Seconded.

Buhari bring back our girls biko grin grin grin grin

#BringBackOurGirls
Yea, we cant afford to waste further time in rescuing those girls. Oby biko where are you?
Re: CHIBOK Girls: Bring Back Our Girls - Where Is Oby Ezekwesili? by Maccoy1(m): 9:09pm On May 31, 2015
Posting it on nairaland won't her make her resume her duty post either..some people will come now nd start attacking you for hate....i now like GMB COS Hate is like a heavy load which the bearer carries, hate consumes the one who bears it, it hurts no one but the person who carries it....have neva liked GMB from the begining..but now thats he's in power if i decide to continue in hate, i'll bear the pain alone for the next 4yrs , so for this reason i'll let Go nd also advise others to do so...but letting Go does not mean i won't opposed his bad policies or decisions, infact i'll use this opportunity to wish him what ever he wished GEJ in 2011 nd i'll also pray that the blood of those people that were shed in the northeast will cry against those people(young nd old, poor or rich,ill or healthy) that supported the insurgency in the northeast.it will cry unto the fourth generation as the bible says..and only those that confess, will be free this of their blood.amen

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CHIBOK Girls: Bring Back Our Girls - Where Is Oby Ezekwesili? by captainBIAFRA(m): 9:11pm On May 31, 2015
Who has seen Oby Ezekwesili? undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See This Man Response To Gay In America(photo) / Silly Goof By Channelstv / SEE How Apple Disrespects Nigeria And Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.