Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,409 members, 7,853,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:54 AM

We Are All Celebrities In Nl! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / We Are All Celebrities In Nl! (5284 Views)

+18 See All Celebrities Unclad Photos That Got Leaked By Hackers / List Of Nigerian Celebrities In Illuminati? / See The Nigerian Names Of All Celebrities Here . Hot Thread !smoking Hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are All Celebrities In Nl! by acidrop(f): 5:43am On Mar 03, 2009
Moonstone:

LOL! Ah ahn! You told me yourself o! On FB now! Remember? Oya talk - I wanna see his pic. As you can see we are ALL celebs on NL shey? Let us see your celeb bf.
I miss you too girl . . . oya gist me!
LOL! What kind of assignment am i doing that you think you can help me with? cheesy cheesy

oooooooooook, but he is no t a white guy now

Ogidi, the guy utalking about was when i was tsill in high school ooo, my highschool bf, am in uni now and only because of j

OgidiBoy:

The kind of assignment you do under the sheets with the lights turned off lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
i say no abi hw u say make i take talk am

hmmm my bf pic will only be on 4 two seconds ooo
Re: We Are All Celebrities In Nl! by Moonstone(f): 5:45am On Mar 03, 2009
YAY! Oya hurry up! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: We Are All Celebrities In Nl! by Treetop20(m): 5:45am On Mar 03, 2009
moonstone can we see yours? cheesy

where have you been? angry
Re: We Are All Celebrities In Nl! by Moonstone(f): 5:46am On Mar 03, 2009
Hi Treetop! smiley [s]I see you these days doing your thing. I got tired of romance so I stuck to sports and politics.[/s]
Let me see acid's pic first. cheesy cheesy
Re: We Are All Celebrities In Nl! by OgidiBoy(m): 5:48am On Mar 03, 2009
Moonstone:

LOL - you are not serious. Oya show us your pic. I can start campaigning for you to be the NL celeb of the week.

Come over to my apartment and I'll show you more than my pic under the sheets I can even show you something sweet you can suck on lipsrsealed
Re: We Are All Celebrities In Nl! by Treetop20(m): 5:48am On Mar 03, 2009
Moonstone:

Hi Treetop! smiley [s]I see you these days doing your thing. I got tired of romance so I stuck to sports and politics.[/s]
Let me see acid's pic first.  cheesy cheesy

lol what "thing" have i been doing?
i have been a very good lad
you should come back to romance
we need mature minds like you
cheesy
Re: We Are All Celebrities In Nl! by acidrop(f): 5:50am On Mar 03, 2009
2 secs oooo
Re: We Are All Celebrities In Nl! by acidrop(f): 5:51am On Mar 03, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Come over to my apartment and I'll show you more than my pic under the sheets I can even show you something sweet you can suck on lipsrsealed
u n this apartments thing. . . . .abeg show ur pic jor
Re: We Are All Celebrities In Nl! by Moonstone(f): 5:51am On Mar 03, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Oh jeeeeeeeeez! Oya tell me the truth. When last did you visit your girl? You're as bad as gabrywyl o!
Treetop20:

lol what "thing" have i been doing?
i have been a very good lad
you should come back to romance
we need mature minds like you
cheesy
Nothing too bad. . . just making your comments as usual in your bad ways.
LOL - are you being sarcastic?  cheesy i'll come back if the topics change. You should come to Politics. they are so so serious there.
How come your pic is not up here? You know you got celeb status now!
Re: We Are All Celebrities In Nl! by Nobody: 5:51am On Mar 03, 2009
lol!
Re: We Are All Celebrities In Nl! by Moonstone(f): 5:52am On Mar 03, 2009
acidrop:

2 secs oooo
He's fineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Oh gosh - y'all will be so good together. I'm so happy for you. Tell him to treat you well o! You have some strong friends that will beat the living daylights out of him if he messes up. cheesy cheesy
Re: We Are All Celebrities In Nl! by Nobody: 5:53am On Mar 03, 2009
Moonstone:

He's fineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Oh gosh - y'all will be so good together. I'm so happy for you. Tell him to treat you well o! You have some strong friends that will beat the living daylights out of him if he messes up. cheesy cheesy
rotfl!
Re: We Are All Celebrities In Nl! by OgidiBoy(m): 5:54am On Mar 03, 2009
Moonstone:

Oh jeeeeeeeeez! Oya tell me the truth. When last did you visit your girl? You're as bad as gabrywyl o! Nothing too bad. . . just making your comments as usual in your bad ways.
LOL - are you being sarcastic?  cheesy i'll come back if the topics change. You should come to Politics. they are so so serious there.

grin grin grin sharap there so you saw that post grin grin

acidrop:

u n this apartments thing. . . . .abeg show ur pic jor

I no show abeg I get to many enemies abeg. Na your new bobo be that? not bad, you better do him right ok.
Re: We Are All Celebrities In Nl! by acidrop(f): 5:55am On Mar 03, 2009
Moonstone:

hehehehhehe. loli will let him know that, oya una turn . . . . . . .where ur pic at. . . . .j-girl u bobo pic me wan 2 c it now.lol
Re: We Are All Celebrities In Nl! by Treetop20(m): 5:55am On Mar 03, 2009
Moonstone:

He's fineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Oh gosh - y'all will be so good together. I'm so happy for you. Tell him to treat you well o! You have some strong friends that will beat the living daylights out of him if he messes up.  cheesy cheesy
yes he should treat her well

Moonstone:

Oh jeeeeeeeeez! Oya tell me the truth. When last did you visit your girl? You're as bad as gabrywyl o! Nothing too bad. . . just making your comments as usual in your bad ways.

I cannot do politics because they are so serious there and sports also
i am not being sarcastic. you are right though romance is kind of crap these days
put my pictures up? lol
Re: We Are All Celebrities In Nl! by acidrop(f): 5:57am On Mar 03, 2009
me am waiting ooo. which enemies @ogidi. . . . . .putting it up 4 2 secs nko?
Re: We Are All Celebrities In Nl! by Nobody: 5:58am On Mar 03, 2009
*waits around to see "eye candy"*
Re: We Are All Celebrities In Nl! by Moonstone(f): 5:58am On Mar 03, 2009
HeatFusion:

rotfl!
I would have said the same for you but you're an agbero by default  cheesy cheesy
OgidiBoy:

grin grin grin sharap there so you saw that post grin grin
LOL - yes I saw it.
acidrop:

hehehehhehe. loli will let him know that, oya una turn . . . . . . .where ur pic at. . . . .j-girl u bobo pic me wan 2 c it now.lol
Say what? I tell you say I get bobo? We'll talk about this in private if you ever decide to come on YIM  angry angry angry angry angry
Treetop20:

yes he should treat her well
I cannot do politics because they are so serious there and sports also
i am not being sarcastic. you are right though romance is kind of crap these days
put my pictures up? lol

What? You can't do serious? Give it a try. It's hilarious sometimes.
Oh then thanks for that.
Yes now. Can you not see the OP? Asking for y'all to put up pics.
Show yourself  cheesy cheesy
Re: We Are All Celebrities In Nl! by OgidiBoy(m): 5:59am On Mar 03, 2009
Una no serious, no be my pic them go use make juju
Re: We Are All Celebrities In Nl! by Treetop20(m): 6:00am On Mar 03, 2009
moonstone put your photos up
and i will show you my future wife
wink
Re: We Are All Celebrities In Nl! by Nobody: 6:02am On Mar 03, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Una no serious, no be my pic them go use make juju
SEE HOW U DEY FLATTER URSELF embarassed
I was waiting on treetop's pic but urs will do too wink

emi ni agbero? ewo bi awan omo kekere yi se n bu mi. egbin buruku embarassed
Re: We Are All Celebrities In Nl! by Treetop20(m): 6:03am On Mar 03, 2009
HeatFusion:

SEE HOW U DEY FLATTER URSELF embarassed
I was waiting on treetop's pic but urs will do too wink

died! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: We Are All Celebrities In Nl! by Moonstone(f): 6:04am On Mar 03, 2009
HeatFusion:

LOL! I was just saying!
Treetop20:

moonstone put your photos up
and i will show you my future wife
wink
You're hilarious cheesy cheesy. You want me to put my pic up on NL? Lemme see who's on first.

Ogidiboy, show us your pic jooooooooo!
Re: We Are All Celebrities In Nl! by Treetop20(m): 6:05am On Mar 03, 2009
Moonstone:

LOL! I was just saying!You're hilarious cheesy cheesy. You want me to put my pic up on NL? Lemme see who's on first.

Ogidiboy, show us your pic jooooooooo!

please biko ejo
do not say rara o! lol
Re: We Are All Celebrities In Nl! by Nobody: 6:06am On Mar 03, 2009
Jirl show us sth sth jor.

o ti nfi photo pa man. kai grin
Re: We Are All Celebrities In Nl! by OgidiBoy(m): 6:06am On Mar 03, 2009
Jgirl why you wan make all these yeye people make fun of me tonight nah cry  cry
Re: We Are All Celebrities In Nl! by Moonstone(f): 6:07am On Mar 03, 2009
Treetop20:

please biko ejo
do not say rara o! lol

LOL! 3-in-1.
Where's Ogidiboy? Instead of showing us pic, he's flirting his head off with gabrywyl. Agro no good!  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: We Are All Celebrities In Nl! by Moonstone(f): 6:08am On Mar 03, 2009
HeatFusion:

Jirl show us sth sth jor.

o ti nfi photo pa man. kai grin
You know how wowo I am. It's one thing for both of us to know. It's another thing to expose guys to it. . . that's why i'm being very cautious sad sad
Re: We Are All Celebrities In Nl! by Treetop20(m): 6:09am On Mar 03, 2009
Moonstone:

LOL! 3-in-1.
Where's Ogidiboy? Instead of showing us pic, he's flirting his head off with gabrywyl. Agro no good!  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
i am waiting cheesy
Re: We Are All Celebrities In Nl! by OgidiBoy(m): 6:09am On Mar 03, 2009
Moonstone:

LOL! 3-in-1.

You no well, you tell you say I was flirting grin you my girl how much more do I have to convince you to win your heart.
Re: We Are All Celebrities In Nl! by Moonstone(f): 6:10am On Mar 03, 2009
OgidiBoy:

You no well, you tell you say I was flirting grin you my girl how much more do I have to convince you to win your heart.
Abeg jare - show us your pic. You're delaying Treetop o!
I'll put a very vague pic of me up in like 4 seconds and it will stay there long enough to be glanced at. Y'all better be nice to me angry tongue
Re: We Are All Celebrities In Nl! by Nobody: 6:11am On Mar 03, 2009
Moonstone:

You know how wowo I am. It's one thing for both of us to know. It's another thing to expose guys to it. . . that's why i'm being very cautious sad sad
even with your so called wowority, 4Play and debosky still dey chase after you.
Biko make we see those jlo behind and Kim's front and Halle's shape.

I have an "orogun" here to knock treetop's head if he tries sth funny. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Rocked The White Underwear Better? ... Iyanya VS Jensen Ackles / 19 South African Celebrities Pose Nude For Marie Claire SA ' The Unclad Issue'' / Another Girl Strips On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.