Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

This Photo Reminds Me Of A Song We Sang Back In The Days - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Photo Reminds Me Of A Song We Sang Back In The Days (783 Views)

Roasted Plantain Or Fingers? Caption This (photo) / Back In The Days When Men Were Men / Executed Prisoners Refused To Be Blindfolded, Sang Amazing Grace Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Photo Reminds Me Of A Song We Sang Back In The Days by Thegents6: 10:16pm On May 31, 2015
This picture just took my memory back to my primary school days when we use to sing one song before lunch and dismissal

Some have food, but cannot eat; some can eat but have no food; we have food and we can eat; glory be to thee oh Lord; Amen... ‪#‎ChildhoodSong‬

FOOD don done, make una come chop

Re: This Photo Reminds Me Of A Song We Sang Back In The Days by Acekidc4(m): 10:24pm On May 31, 2015
OP You be Glutton Oh!!!Confirm Ebina!!cheesy
Only you one go Fit Finish that Molue of a Food??Chaiiii!!!!

@OP I Carry Yansh for You Oh!!!

1 Like

Re: This Photo Reminds Me Of A Song We Sang Back In The Days by Thegents6: 10:29pm On May 31, 2015
Acekidc4:
OP You be Glutton Oh!!!Confirm Ebina!!cheesy
Only you one go Fit Finish that Molue of a Food??Chaiiii!!!!

@OP I Carry Yansh for You Oh!!!

LMAO o, i carry nyash for you too

(1) (Reply)

Who Remembers This Sweet / Birthday Wishes!!! / 10 Things To Know About Area Boys If You Must Live In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.