Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,739 members, 7,820,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Is This True: Your Tithe Is Not Your Seed -Pst TT Edun Of CEC - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This True: Your Tithe Is Not Your Seed -Pst TT Edun Of CEC (1634 Views)

"N42million Tithe In Benue Is Chicken Feed" - Bishop Kukah / Eat Your Tithe Before The Lord / Stop Financing Pastor's Extravagant Lifestyle With Your Tithe! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This True: Your Tithe Is Not Your Seed -Pst TT Edun Of CEC by Marchman: 10:30pm On May 31, 2015
Pastor TT Edun of Christ Embassy Asaba visited the Abuja zonal church today, and as part of his sermon on Your Seed and You, he said "your tithe is not part of your seed as it is not yours in the first place. You pay your tithe. Your seeds are other givings you do".

I find this to be a pervasion and pity those who pay or give tithe. I consider it a real sacrifice but the pastor apparently doesn't see it so. At the programmed he told church members to give their best cars, land and a thousand dollars for God to bless them. People did.

I was just laughing cos I know the game. The man didn't sound convincing. I really pitied the church members today, many of whom just paid their first fruits in Januar, paid Tithes and offerings consistetly, given for the zonal pastor's bithday. And now this: they must give their best cars, choiced land and thousands of dollars to be reckoned with by God! Christ Embassy is becoming a joke. Scam upon scam! Lol!!!!

1 Like

Re: Is This True: Your Tithe Is Not Your Seed -Pst TT Edun Of CEC by dulux07(m): 10:35pm On May 31, 2015
The bible says, ye shall know d truth n d truth shall set u free, many pple ff blindly by not studyin their bible. Thats y they get misled
Re: Is This True: Your Tithe Is Not Your Seed -Pst TT Edun Of CEC by KingsleyCEO: 11:07pm On May 31, 2015
Are the people complaining? The answer is NO! So don't drink paracetamol for another man's headache. I was there live and the way you're presenting is not difficult to know you have a lying tongue.

1 Like

Re: Is This True: Your Tithe Is Not Your Seed -Pst TT Edun Of CEC by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 01, 2015
I am not surprised, cec is a registered fraudulent organisation. angry

1 Like

Re: Is This True: Your Tithe Is Not Your Seed -Pst TT Edun Of CEC by deborah777(f): 6:49pm On Jun 02, 2015
Ouch it is very sad to read it....
Re: Is This True: Your Tithe Is Not Your Seed -Pst TT Edun Of CEC by pshegs: 3:00pm On Apr 04, 2016
10 Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the Lord Almighty, ...

Malachi 3:10.

is this an advice, or an instruction..?

Your tithe is a payment, your seed is a 'giving'.

If you like, talk as you want, Pastor TT Edun is right.

(1) (Reply)

A Challenge To Muslims All Over The World / Men Beware, Women Beware (part V) - Sugar Mummies And Sugar Daddies / Why Do Women Lead In Church When The Bible Says Otherwise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.