Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

New DSTV Mini HD Decoder - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / New DSTV Mini HD Decoder (1100 Views)

Dstv Hd Decoder Inaudible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New DSTV Mini HD Decoder by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 31, 2015
Really hope this is the right section to post this. Oh well!

So you know how DStV said folks should return old SD decoders & collect new ones for free? Well my dad is an osho free man so he ran to collect his own sharp sharp. He also turns out to be an old school man as he won't change his SD tv to a new HD tv. When he first connected the HD decoder, supersport 3 nigeria(SS3N) was showing normally. but then after 2 weeks or so the channel changed to supersport 3 HD & it's no longer showing. The amount of Anger in his bowells is alarming. I just want to ask if peeps on here would know how to rectify the problem. Cheers
Re: New DSTV Mini HD Decoder by bigtt76(f): 12:01am On Jun 01, 2015
The HD decoder will only work with a HDTV as the decoder has only HD Channels. Solution is to go back to Multichoice Nigeria and confess to the greed grin and be moved back to SD.
Re: New DSTV Mini HD Decoder by Nobody: 12:10am On Jun 01, 2015
bigtt76:
The HD decoder will only work with a HDTV as the decoder has only HD Channels. Solution is to go back to Multichoice Nigeria and confess to the greed grin and be moved back to SD.
lolxxx. My papa?? Go back to multichoice?? He might break sumones head to be honest. Eyahh so no hope for the man? But why was the channel showing before?
Re: New DSTV Mini HD Decoder by mrdrizzy(m): 1:07am On Jun 01, 2015
So u guys mean all channels on the decoder will now be on HD

mehn letme stick to my startimes atleast i still watch live matches

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Need To Get Your Acting Career Started? Then You Need To Read This. / All Dstv Channels Open Day Is Tomorrow / DSTV Launches 'DSTV Now' App With Over 20 Exciting Channels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.