Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Kim Kardashian Is Pregnant! Expecting Second Child With Kanye West. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Is Pregnant! Expecting Second Child With Kanye West. (654 Views)

Davido In Atlanta To Await The Birth Of His Second Child / Monalisa Chinda Coker Is Pregnant, Expecting A Baby / Laura Ikeji Reveals She Is Pregnant Expecting Her First Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian Is Pregnant! Expecting Second Child With Kanye West. by Dreamaliveent: 5:47am On Jun 01, 2015
Kim Kardashian revealed that she's expecting her second child with Kanye West in the supertease following last night's mid-season finale of Keeping Up With the Kardashians.

The clip shows Kim hearing the exciting news during a doctor's appointment. She couldn't contain her happiness as she excitedly told Khloé Kardashian. "I just got the blood test back, and I am pregnant!" Kim. Khloe looked stunned.

You could see how happy Kim was as she has made no secret of the fact that she's been eager to grow her family of three despite her difficult first pregnancy, and she's documented how hard it's been to get pregnant again on the E! reality series.

The 10th season follows her "journey of trying to get pregnant for the second time. Kim has gone to any length to ensure that she has another child including IVFs and even considering surrogacy as a last resort.

North West is about to become a big sister! Congratulations to the family!!

read more http://www.dreamaliveent.com/2015/06/kim-kardashian-is-pregnant-expecting.html

always visit

1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian Is Pregnant! Expecting Second Child With Kanye West. by jaybee3(m): 5:48am On Jun 01, 2015
South West on the way...nothing do them.....
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Pregnant! Expecting Second Child With Kanye West. by justi4jesu(f): 6:07am On Jun 01, 2015
East West Road is loading.... cheesy
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Pregnant! Expecting Second Child With Kanye West. by neutrotoba(m): 6:13am On Jun 01, 2015
I don't like either of them, but if this stops Kim from getting naked at every opportunity she has wit a camera, and Kanye from being able to go to the studio to spill trash abt occultic STOVZ, then am happy for them! wink
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Pregnant! Expecting Second Child With Kanye West. by ramdris(m): 6:38am On Jun 01, 2015
I will start taking interest in all these celebrities pregnancy thrash when they start telling me when they are drilling each other.

Announcement or not we go know so why disturb us with it, or how does that stop them from divorce later?
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Pregnant! Expecting Second Child With Kanye West. by sinaj(f): 6:51am On Jun 01, 2015
d first nd 2nd posters sha grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Pregnant! Expecting Second Child With Kanye West. by sushieater: 9:00am On Jun 01, 2015
Ok. Kanye is good at making GOOD music(no pun intended) and Kim is HOT, and the reason I give a fukk about the by-product of their love making is??

Anyways, Congrats to them.

(1) (Reply)

I Did Not Steal Any Phone!! Adebayor Brother. / (photo) P Diddy Arrested For Fighting With UCLA Football Coach / NAIRA Now 241 Against A Dollar ( See Why)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.