Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Starting Up A Barbing Saloon With A Loan. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Starting Up A Barbing Saloon With A Loan. (3826 Views)

Starting Up A Small Business Of Your Own While Waiting For A Good Job / Barbers Wanted In A Barbing Saloon / Barbing Saloon Or Hair Dressing Saloon Business In Portharcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starting Up A Barbing Saloon With A Loan. by marvelito: 10:58am On Jun 01, 2015
my name is marvel and am a graduate of physics.
I wouldnt want to start narrating my chalenges as i know alot of person are also going throu dis. Over d yrs i have worked as a marketer,bar attendant and supervisor in a hotel. But it was not enough to even take care of my bills.however i have always been a barber since 2003. And i have mangaed shops for two individual on different occassion. And i was greatly missed by both my customers and boss.
Presently am in portharcout hoping to get a good job. But jobs are not even coming my way yet. Am presently jobless without anytin doing. I will like to open my own saloon since i have lots of experience in d field instead of keep waiting for a job. Pls am in need of a loan of 400k-600k to start up dis business. Presently i dont have any property of my own for collateral but am willing to have a negotiation. Pls anyone who can help or lead me to where i can get this loan should contact me via my email or number i will appreciate any level of help. golley13@gmail.com. 07035448085.
Re: Starting Up A Barbing Saloon With A Loan. by marvelito: 11:17am On Jun 01, 2015
dis is the breakdown of how am to spend d cash. And for those who wishes to start up a barbing saloon things you will need.

Shop rent is between 180k-250k in a chioce area.
mirror and shelf setup is 20k
customised barbing chair 15k each. Two will be 30k
light plus other electrical work will amout to 6k
sterilizer machine and tower warmer is between 10-15k each depending on where am buying it.
Cieling fan is 5k. Airconditional is optional.
Clippers 27k. 9k for each one.
Generator is 30k and shop accesaries will cost abt 10k. Dis will be abt 400k.
Pls i seriously need someone to look into my ideal and encourage me with a loan or better still lead me to where i can get one without collateral. dis shop after setup has d capacity to rake in 50-60k monthly after the first month of setup, instalmental payment will not be an issue as d services to be rendered to customers comes by daily. Am willing to listen to offers of negotiations. My email again is golley13@gmail.com and number is 07035448085. And i leave in portharcout.
Re: Starting Up A Barbing Saloon With A Loan. by EarlyBaba: 4:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
Oga I can help you get a loan and we have to meet 1st. you HV to be a certificate holder at least SSCE ,,, I'm not gonna drop my contact here I don't wanna be disturbed quote and reply in this topic

1 Like

Re: Starting Up A Barbing Saloon With A Loan. by marvelito: 4:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
earlybaba i sent u a pm.
Re: Starting Up A Barbing Saloon With A Loan. by marvelito: 4:47pm On Jun 01, 2015
EarlyBaba:
Oga I can help you get a loan and we have to meet 1st. you HV to be a certificate holder at least SSCE ,,, I'm not gonna drop my contact here I don't wanna be disturbed quote and reply in this topic

sent u a pm sir. Or u can send me ur contact thru my email. I will call u once i get it. golley13@gmail.com
Re: Starting Up A Barbing Saloon With A Loan. by EarlyBaba: 7:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
I'll open a new email address for it I wont drop any of my personal information or contact
Re: Starting Up A Barbing Saloon With A Loan. by EarlyBaba: 8:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
UDI.udi666@gmail.com
Re: Starting Up A Barbing Saloon With A Loan. by marvelito: 7:38am On Jun 02, 2015
EarlyBaba:
UDI.udi666@gmail.com
email sent to u.
Re: Starting Up A Barbing Saloon With A Loan. by fisaylab: 10:09am On Jun 02, 2015
marvelito:
dis is the breakdown of how am to spend d cash. And for those who wishes to start up a barbing saloon things you will need.

Shop rent is between 180k-250k in a chioce area.
mirror and shelf setup is 20k
customised barbing chair 15k each. Two will be 30k
light plus other electrical work will amout to 6k
sterilizer machine and tower warmer is between 10-15k each depending on where am buying it.
Cieling fan is 5k. Airconditional is optional.
Clippers 27k. 9k for each one.
Generator is 30k and shop accesaries will cost abt 10k. Dis will be abt 400k.
Pls i seriously need someone to look into my ideal and encourage me with a loan or better still lead me to where i can get one without collateral. dis shop after setup has d capacity to rake in 50-60k monthly after the first month of setup, instalmental payment will not be an issue as d services to be rendered to customers comes by daily. Am willing to listen to offers of negotiations. My email again is golley13@gmail.com and number is 07035448085. And i leave in portharcout.

My candid advice for is that,you didnt think like starter at all,you wish to start business as if you are already into business,i am not talking about your apprenticeship period.cut cost is the key,why not start mobile shop first to even gain ground so you dont die paying debt.

3 Likes

Re: Starting Up A Barbing Saloon With A Loan. by fisaylab: 10:14am On Jun 02, 2015
You are a gambler,even those who have started before you,did u see all these items in their shops.you have poor feasibility study and financial management.

1 Like

Re: Starting Up A Barbing Saloon With A Loan. by marvelito: 11:03am On Jun 02, 2015
fisaylab:
You are a gambler,even those who have started before you,did u see all these items in their shops.you have poor feasibility study and financial management.
barbing saloon is not a gambling bizness.its just like foodstuff biz. Ppl will always want that service. If u are deligent. Am not an apprentice. I learned barbing in 2003. And i have solely manage two barbing shops btw diz period.i knw d lows and highs in barbing. Days wen there are no work and days wen u even get tired. I appreciate ur advice abt d cutting down cost. I just gave a breakdown there. I will definitely cut cost if i get d reqired cash. Like reducing d clippers,and doing a local chair with a capenter. U knw d generator and sterilizer and tower warmer is not negotiable as like where i am here if u dnt hv diz tins customers will just walk out.

1 Like

Re: Starting Up A Barbing Saloon With A Loan. by marvelito: 11:11am On Jun 02, 2015
anywhere oda than ph opening a standard shop will b a little abt 250k. But bro shop rent here na im b d wahala.
And starting with a temporary structure is not in my plans cos have suffered d effect bf. However setting dis up eqiuped can last d shop 20yrs or even more than. Even if someone else later manage it if i move on to sometin higher.
My piont is dis, as a barber if u get a shop in a centralised area,with d reqired basic egiupment, and u are good at wot u do, and always b avaliable wen customers come. U will build a customer base with time. And it shall b well with u.
Thank u for ur advice i will also look for oda possible ways to reduce cost. Gracias
Re: Starting Up A Barbing Saloon With A Loan. by TheLaughter: 1:23pm On Jun 02, 2015
Come to Owerri, FINCA will give you loan without delay... They have marketers that go around encouraging people to come take loans...
Re: Starting Up A Barbing Saloon With A Loan. by arizona20: 1:42pm On Jun 02, 2015
Am intrested in this type of biz.I need a good spacious shop within my area( isheri,idimu or igando)please if u know how and where to get please contact me.nb d shop must be in a good site please.I want to make it a very standard hair cut saloon
Re: Starting Up A Barbing Saloon With A Loan. by marvelito: 2:53pm On Jun 02, 2015
arizona20:
Am intrested in this type of biz.I need a good spacious shop within my area( isheri,idimu or igando)please if u know how and where to get please contact me.nb d shop must be in a good site please.I want to make it a very standard hair cut saloon
are u a barber sir. Hope u are not planning to set one up and put someone to run it for u. Its a bad ideal cos if the person stop working with u. U will loose lots of customers.
Re: Starting Up A Barbing Saloon With A Loan. by marvelito: 2:58pm On Jun 02, 2015
TheLaughter:
Come to Owerri, FINCA will give you loan without delay... They have marketers that go around encouraging people to come take loans...
ok. I just Sent u a pm,pls reply.
I want to also encourage young graduates doing notin right now. Waiting for that big job. U can still start up a biz. Even wen d big job comes ur biz will still b bringing extra income.till u decide to sell it off or dash someone if God blesses u beyond ur dreams.

1 Like

Re: Starting Up A Barbing Saloon With A Loan. by arizona20: 3:16pm On Jun 02, 2015
Am not a barber shaa but I intend to learn the trade.how long can it take one to learn barbing?I just love the trade!
Re: Starting Up A Barbing Saloon With A Loan. by marvelito: 3:20pm On Jun 05, 2015
3months. But the more u barb u get better.
Re: Starting Up A Barbing Saloon With A Loan. by marvelito: 3:22pm On Jun 05, 2015
i was ban by the antispam. Mods pls move this topic to the appropraite session if that is the reason for banning me. Thanks.
Re: Starting Up A Barbing Saloon With A Loan. by sirnifemi: 11:12pm On Jun 05, 2015
U can also start up a PS game centre.
Re: Starting Up A Barbing Saloon With A Loan. by marvelito: 11:24pm On Jun 05, 2015
sirnifemi:
U can also start up a PS game centre.
Thanks but not considering dat for now. Cos it depends on d standard. If d standard is high customers wont like d noise frm kids or teenagers playing games
Re: Starting Up A Barbing Saloon With A Loan. by marvelito: 1:59pm On Jun 09, 2015
hey everyone viewing atleast drop me a clue on how i can access such loan. I need dis badly as i despirately need to set dis biz up. I already finalize location nd equipments just d funds left. Pls any one shld help. Thanks
Re: Starting Up A Barbing Saloon With A Loan. by Nobody: 5:06am On Jun 10, 2015
marvelito:
hey everyone viewing atleast drop me a clue on how i can access such loan. I need dis badly as i despirately need to set dis biz up. I already finalize location nd equipments just d funds left. Pls any one shld help. Thanks
one-cred.com
Re: Starting Up A Barbing Saloon With A Loan. by Nobody: 5:09am On Jun 10, 2015
marvelito:
brother I feel your pain......................................................................................*just stay steadfast+dey honest,but above all,master d craft and believe in your dreams*
Re: Starting Up A Barbing Saloon With A Loan. by marvelito: 11:36am On Jun 10, 2015
hilaomo:
brother I feel your pain......................................................................................*just stay steadfast+dey honest,but above all,master d craft and believe in your dreams*

bro thanks for ur concern. But the thing is that am not learning d art. Am a proffessional barber. I have 13yrs experience and am very up to date. And i have managed two shops for two individuals solely by myself in delta state. I just want to step up to open my own. And i really need help in form of loan. Am confident abt how to pay bck within d stipulated time.
Re: Starting Up A Barbing Saloon With A Loan. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 10, 2015
marvelito:

bro thanks for ur concern. But the thing is that am not learning d art. Am a proffessional barber. I have 13yrs experience and am very up to date. And i have managed two shops for two individuals solely by myself in delta state. I just want to step up to open my own. And i really need help in form of loan. Am confident abt how to pay bck within d stipulated time.
try my initial link www.one-cred.com
Re: Starting Up A Barbing Saloon With A Loan. by marvelito: 3:00pm On Jun 10, 2015
hilaomo:
try my initial link www.one-cred.com

have checked it out sir. And one of the crriteria is being resident in lagos and a salary earner. Of which i dnt leave in lagos nor earn a salary. however i appreciate ur help better than not saying anything
Re: Starting Up A Barbing Saloon With A Loan. by EarlyBaba: 1:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
mavelito I lost access to that email account so you have gotten the loan?
Re: Starting Up A Barbing Saloon With A Loan. by marvelito: 2:15pm On Jul 15, 2015
EarlyBaba:
mavelito I lost access to that email account so you have gotten the loan?
nope. Am yet to get the loan. Infact when i couldnt here frm u again and nobody seems to help i just lost hope.. U still have my email na.pls send me ur number
Re: Starting Up A Barbing Saloon With A Loan. by EarlyBaba: 2:19pm On Jul 15, 2015
marvelito:
nope. Am yet to get the loan. Infact when i couldnt here frm u again and nobody seems to help i just lost hope.. U still have my email na.pls send me ur number
I'm going to retrieve the account however I'll reach you there
Re: Starting Up A Barbing Saloon With A Loan. by marvelito: 4:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
EarlyBaba:

I'm going to retrieve the account however I'll reach you there
ok.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jobs For HR Professionals In Nigeria Today / United Bank For Africa Plc (UBA) Graduate Trainee Job 2021 – Full Time / Fresh Graduates Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.