Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,021 members, 7,956,787 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:55 PM

Medicare Cancellation - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Medicare Cancellation (727 Views)

Avoiding Cancellation Of USA B1/B2 Visa At The Port Of Entry, POE / Visa Cancellation / Arik And Cancellation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Medicare Cancellation by Stellaa(f): 12:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
Applied for a medicare in the usa but cancelled it later will it affect my next entey to the country?
Re: Medicare Cancellation by justwise(m): 12:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
Stellaa:
Applied for a medicare in the usa but cancelled it later will it affect my next entey to the country?

You cancelled it after how long?
Re: Medicare Cancellation by Stellaa(f): 12:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
like 3 weeks after applying
Re: Medicare Cancellation by justwise(m): 12:37pm On Jun 01, 2015
Stellaa:
like 3 weeks after applying

You just have to be honest if asked during the interview and explain what happened
Re: Medicare Cancellation by Stellaa(f): 1:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
ok. thank you. please any other view
Re: Medicare Cancellation by Lucasbalo(m): 5:50am On Jun 02, 2015
Stellaa:
You meant Medicaid not Medicare. There is a difference between the two. Medicaid is for poor and unemployed people wjile medicare is for retirees. Anyway, you are not qualified for medicaid unless you are a citizen or permanent resident. If your name get in the US data base that you applied for medicaid, it's gonna be a problem. Just be truthful if asked. If not asked, don't say anything.

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Jobs If You Love To Travel / Please What Should I Bring Along With Me As I Go To The Embassy / How Ondo State Can Turn Around Tourism Through Idanre Hills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.