Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

What Is Happening To Osun State Allowance? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What Is Happening To Osun State Allowance? (1412 Views)

NYSC Allowance For All States In Nigeria 2017 / Corper Emeka Saves His N217,800 Allowance, Shares Pics As He Passes Out Today / Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Happening To Osun State Allowance? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
I have been consoling my wife for some months now due to the non-payment of state allowance since she resumed nysc in Osun State. It was actually my idea for her to serve in Osun state considering the fact that they pay almost 97k monthly including Ondo state. She had earlier proposed to serve in Lagos which I refused, the workload and pay in lagos hospitals are not favorable. I really do not like the way they treat their colleagues who are not on thesame cadre.

She has punished me into paying her extra allowance and I really cannot cope funding my masters program and also paying her allowance. grin

Osun state corp members what's the way out?
Re: What Is Happening To Osun State Allowance? by GboyegaD(m): 2:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
I guess it is the fact that the state is broke for now. Hopefully, it will be resolved in a few weeks from now.
Re: What Is Happening To Osun State Allowance? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
GboyegaD:
I guess it is the fact that the state is broke for now. Hopefully, it will be resolved in a few weeks from now.
I really hope they do
Re: What Is Happening To Osun State Allowance? by bbdd: 2:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
slimmy05:
I have been consoling my wife for some months now due to the non-payment of state allowance since she resumed nysc in Osun State. It was actually my idea for her to serve in Osun state considering the fact that they pay almost 97k monthly including Ondo state. She had earlier proposed to serve in Lagos which I refused, the workload and pay in lagos hospitals are not favorable. I really do not like the way they treat their colleagues who are not on thesame cadre.

She has punished me into paying her extra allowance and I really cannot cope funding my masters program and also paying her allowance. grin

Osun state corp members what's the way out?

She should have served in ondo.
They pay doctors 95.
Osun is a long thing for now.
The state is broke..... Indigenous Workers are on strike.
Nysc staff are at the back burner.

Just hope. Faint hope bro
Re: What Is Happening To Osun State Allowance? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
It will only get better. Any news aside the indefinite strike?
Re: What Is Happening To Osun State Allowance? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
bbdd:

She should have served in ondo.
They pay doctors 95.
Osun is a long thing for now.
The state is broke..... Indigenous Workers are on strike.
Nysc staff are at the back burner.

Just hope. Faint hope bro
Osun state usually pay 98k sef. They didn't know it would be like this
Re: What Is Happening To Osun State Allowance? by ajoskele(m): 2:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
slimmy05:
Osun state usually pay 98k sef. They didn't know it would be like this
Yeah, Medical and Veterinary doctors get as high as that. I passed out February and the state is still owing us 5months allowance.
I don move on wit my life abeg.

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A, 2017, Lets Meet Here! / Nairaland Please Hire Me!!!!! (I will work for free) / What Does T Really Cost To Fill A 3kg & 7kg Gas Cylinder.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.