Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Still Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Still Recruiting (5250 Views)

Ferderta International School (Port Harcourt) Still Recruiting / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / Still Recruiting Nationawide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Still Recruiting by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 01, 2015
Marketing Executives needed urgently at REAL ESTATE COMPANY "Barifec Realties Limited" in Lagos.

Qualifications
HND or BSC in any discipline and you must reside in Lagos.

SALARY IS VERY VERY GOOD PLUS COMMISSION

Apply to:
hr@barifecrealtieslimited.com

Re: Still Recruiting by Ifiegboria(m): 5:51pm On Jun 01, 2015
What of those willing to relocate?
Re: Still Recruiting by belemma: 6:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
is this a job for graduates? abi na scam
Re: Still Recruiting by belemma: 6:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
sometimes we should be more in detailing about job advertising. a good job seeker will not even look here twice.
Re: Still Recruiting by dlex21(m): 7:06am On Jun 02, 2015
belemma:
sometimes we should be more in detailing about job advertising. a good job seeker will not even look here twice.
On the contrary, a good job seeker will find out about their company. Afterall, it has a name.

www.barifecrealtieslimited.com/contactus.html

1 Like

Re: Still Recruiting by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 04, 2015
Ifiegboria:

state your currently
Re: Still Recruiting by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 04, 2015
Ifiegboria:

state your current location
Re: Still Recruiting by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 04, 2015
belemma:
is this a job for graduates? abi na scam

Ofcourse it's a graduate job
Re: Still Recruiting by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 04, 2015
belemma:

check the website for every information you need...... i work at Barifec Realties Limited so i just wanted to help fellow job seekers cos i remba i use to come here somethings ago to check for vacancy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Still Recruiting by dlex21(m): 8:10am On Jun 04, 2015
demisig:

check the website for every information you need...... i work at Barifec Realties Limited so i just wanted to help fellow job seekers cos i remba i use to come here somethings ago to check for vacancy
Hi bro.. I got an invite for test tomorrow... Will like to get more info from you.
Re: Still Recruiting by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 04, 2015
to every one ..... am very sorry i couldn't respond cos i have bin vry busy lately.... but the offer is real

Let those that beliv tak dis crious cos i just posted it to help someone out der

Thanks
Re: Still Recruiting by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 04, 2015
dlex21:

Hi bro.. I got an invite for test tomorrow... Will like to get more info from you.

nothing difficult sir..... what you have to offer is what matters and try to rmba ur simple maths plus conversion rate.

Wish you the best and God's blessing
Re: Still Recruiting by Ifiegboria(m): 8:24am On Jun 04, 2015
demisig:

state your currently
Edo
Re: Still Recruiting by dlex21(m): 8:28am On Jun 04, 2015
demisig:

nothing difficult sir..... what you have to offer is what matters and try to rmba ur simple maths plus conversion rate.

Wish you the best and God's blessing
Not test info... The job info, what it entails..
Re: Still Recruiting by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 04, 2015
Ifiegboria:

Edo

when do you intend to travu down to lagos ..... if you ar willing and ready.... we can try to reschedule an interview for you
Re: Still Recruiting by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 04, 2015
dlex21:
Not test info... The job info, what it entails..
WE ARE A REAL ESTATE COMPANY
Re: Still Recruiting by Ifiegboria(m): 9:22am On Jun 04, 2015
demisig:

when do you intend to travu down to lagos ..... if you ar willing and ready.... we can try to reschedule an interview for you
Next week hopefully, though I have been scheduled for interview 2moro. I'll be glad if you can reschedule it for nextweek. Thanks
Re: Still Recruiting by dlex21(m): 9:41am On Jun 04, 2015
demisig:

WE ARE A REAL ESTATE COMPANY
Bro I know... Checked the website already.. Just give me your number please or mail me
Re: Still Recruiting by horladmejy(m): 9:56am On Jun 04, 2015
Can I apply with my HND awaiting....batch b15 by November??
Re: Still Recruiting by arizona20: 10:22am On Jun 04, 2015
Pls how much is d salary
Re: Still Recruiting by abiambo(m): 10:57am On Jun 04, 2015
u mean, comfortable job seeker
belemma:
Re: Still Recruiting by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 04, 2015
dlex21:

Bro I know... Checked the website already.. Just give me your number please or mail me

just try to mail me via ajayiademola@barifecrealtieslimited.com

thanks
Re: Still Recruiting by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 04, 2015
Ifiegboria:

Next week hopefully, though I have been scheduled for interview 2moro. I'll be glad if you can reschedule it for nextweek. Thanks

just send me your details via ajayiademola@barifecrealtieslimited.com

so i rememba to contact you later
Re: Still Recruiting by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 04, 2015
arizona20:
Pls how much is d salary
did you just ask for salary even before securing the job?
Re: Still Recruiting by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 04, 2015
horladmejy:
Can I apply with my HND awaiting....batch b15 by November??

yes but you hav to cum with evidence of what you just said.... apply and cum with evidence to show for it.
Re: Still Recruiting by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ifiegboria:

whats your fullname please?
Re: Still Recruiting by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 04, 2015
good
Re: Still Recruiting by Ifiegboria(m): 10:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
demisig:

just send me your details via ajayiademola@barifecrealtieslimited.com

so i rememba to contact you later
I have sent my cv to ur email. My name is Martins Aghedo. Oshee
Re: Still Recruiting by luizfigo: 8:40am On Jun 05, 2015
demisig:

whats your fullname please?
..hello, I was invited for the interview, but right now am down with malaria fever hoping to get over until this morning I discover I can't make it down. Please I will like to be rescheduled to next week sir. Toba_seunfunmy@yahoo.com.
Re: Still Recruiting by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 05, 2015
luizfigo:
..hello, I was invited for the interview, but right now am down with malaria fever hoping to get over until this morning I discover I can't make it down. Please I will like to be rescheduled to next week sir. Toba_seunfunmy@yahoo.com.

You will have to send a mail...... for the management to look into it and i can't assure you cos am not the one giving out jobs.

But try your luck by sending the mail first and then pray sir.

Thanks
Re: Still Recruiting by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 05, 2015
luizfigo:

luizfigo:

You will have to send a mail...... for the management to look into it and i can't assure you cos am not the one giving out jobs.

Thanks
Re: Still Recruiting by Sexychristeen(f): 11:42am On Jun 05, 2015
demisig:

Thanks

Pls can i still apply or is it closed now?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let Me Work For You And Pay Me Between 30k - 40k. / U-CONNECT Is Currently Recruiting For A Leading Bank Nationwide. / I Need A Driver Urgently To Work In Lekki. Salary 35K with Accomodation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.