Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,082 members, 7,811,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Ϟ 50% FLASH SALE! Ϟ Innjoo Hero Deals | 30 Minutes At Half The Price! ► - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ϟ 50% FLASH SALE! Ϟ Innjoo Hero Deals | 30 Minutes At Half The Price! ► (907 Views)

Check Out The Price Of The New Nokia 3310 / Nokia 6 Sold Out On The First Flash Sale! / Jumia Mobile Week Has Just Begun - See Phones On Flash Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ϟ 50% FLASH SALE! Ϟ Innjoo Hero Deals | 30 Minutes At Half The Price! ► by TechLector: 3:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
The InnJoo mobile has at last released one of their awesome device – InnJoo Fire. The InnJoo Fire is now ON for sale at a discounted price on Jumia Nigeria. InnJoo had promised its consumers earlier about the release of two awesome devices tagged, InnJoo Max and InnJoo Fire during the Jumia Mobile week Megathon which kicked off on 1st June, 2015.

The InnJoo Fire has been noted to be the first in a new range of another InnJoo series (Fire). The InnJoo Fire is born with passion and strikes a balance between value and affordability. In fulfillment to one of the promise made by InnJoo and Jumia, the InnJoo fire is now live on Jumia Nigeria.

In spite of the InnJoo Fire affordable price tag, the device is expected to come with lot of features ranging from its awesome 2GB of RAM, an excellent 1.3GHz quad-core processor and Mali 400 MP GPU. The InnJoo Fire also promises a great battery life with its 2500mAh Li-Po battery and also sports a 5-inch screen and sounds like a great value for money device.

Viewing gets easier on the 5-inch screen and touching gets even easier with a laminated capacitive touchscreen. With a basic rear camera and a whooping 5MP front camera, you can carry on with discussions plus take selfies and groupies on your device. With space for two sims, wi-fi enabling and bluetooth, you can easily connect in and out, sharing pictures and music with friends or surfing the web.

The InnJoo Fire is available in Black and Gold Color variants and goes for N17,700 as its normal price. But, you can get it for N8,850 at a 50% off on JUMIA using the VOUCHER provided @ http://techlector.com/innjoo-fire-now-available-on-jumia-nigeria-jumia-mobile-week-megathon/
Re: Ϟ 50% FLASH SALE! Ϟ Innjoo Hero Deals | 30 Minutes At Half The Price! ► by donsammy7(m): 5:08pm On Jun 01, 2015
Pls how can I get the TECNO on Wednesday for half the price.? Do I have to shop exactly 4.00pm?
Re: Ϟ 50% FLASH SALE! Ϟ Innjoo Hero Deals | 30 Minutes At Half The Price! ► by TechLector: 6:14pm On Jun 01, 2015
donsammy7:
Pls how can I get the TECNO on Wednesday for half the price.? Do I have to shop exactly 4.00pm?
the time for the voucher is likely to change... besides, if you really do need it, text us the device name, address, name and mobile number... so we can place your order when the door is open....
Re: Ϟ 50% FLASH SALE! Ϟ Innjoo Hero Deals | 30 Minutes At Half The Price! ► by chiMoni37(m): 6:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
Pls can i get infinix note pro or infinix zero 2 for half d price tommorow ? i wud like to place an order.
Re: Ϟ 50% FLASH SALE! Ϟ Innjoo Hero Deals | 30 Minutes At Half The Price! ► by chiMoni37(m): 6:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
TechLector:

the time for the voucher is likely to change... besides, if you really do need it, text us the device name, address, name and mobile number... so we can place your order when the door is open....
.. pls Can i get hote note pro or zero2 4 half d price 2morow ? or is limited to only hote nd hote note..?
Re: Ϟ 50% FLASH SALE! Ϟ Innjoo Hero Deals | 30 Minutes At Half The Price! ► by Lordaweezy: 6:47pm On Jun 01, 2015
Just ordered my innjoo fire

Can anyone help me cancel 304121959 order
Re: Ϟ 50% FLASH SALE! Ϟ Innjoo Hero Deals | 30 Minutes At Half The Price! ► by ifypoly(m): 6:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
Lordaweezy:
Just ordered my innjoo fire

Can anyone help me cancel 304121959 order
hw much did you order it?
Re: Ϟ 50% FLASH SALE! Ϟ Innjoo Hero Deals | 30 Minutes At Half The Price! ► by Lordaweezy: 6:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
ifypoly:
hw much did you order it?

Half the normal price

The one I want to cancel is the normal price
Re: Ϟ 50% FLASH SALE! Ϟ Innjoo Hero Deals | 30 Minutes At Half The Price! ► by TechLector: 7:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
una too like ahoofu
Re: Ϟ 50% FLASH SALE! Ϟ Innjoo Hero Deals | 30 Minutes At Half The Price! ► by Romanciella(f): 7:48pm On Jun 01, 2015
as in ehn

(1) (Reply)

Huawei P8 Official Thread / Techno Camon C5 For Sale / Used Tecno S9 For Sale @ N18,000.00

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.