Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Hi Friends I'm From South America And Will Answer Questions - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hi Friends I'm From South America And Will Answer Questions (4922 Views)

America And North Korea: Historic Pictures Reveal The Devastation Caused By The / Cartoon: He's Processing To Go To America And Now Trump Has Won! / Europe Vs South America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi Friends I'm From South America And Will Answer Questions by Desa751: 5:14pm On Jun 01, 2015
I present to you African friends, I'm a man from South America, I think it would be good to ask me anything to learn from both
Re: Hi Friends I'm From South America And Will Answer Questions by indiraserv: 5:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
What will you say makes South America stand out and what country are you talking about in particular
Re: Hi Friends I'm From South America And Will Answer Questions by Chanchit: 5:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
Yea right, we have Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay, Chile, Peru, Colombia just to mention a few, do you care to say where you really come from in South America?
Re: Hi Friends I'm From South America And Will Answer Questions by Desa751: 5:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
indiraserv:
What will you say makes South America stand out and what country are you talking about in particular
I´m from Peru and we export cotton for T shirts and some of minering like copper, we like football
Re: Hi Friends I'm From South America And Will Answer Questions by dkronicle(m): 5:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
Inkax3 efpee
Re: Hi Friends I'm From South America And Will Answer Questions by Desa751: 5:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
dkronicle:
Inkax3 efpee
There is no much inkas here, there is more mestizos
Re: Hi Friends I'm From South America And Will Answer Questions by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
Desa751:

I´m from Peru and we export cotton for T shirts and some of minering like copper, we like football

How do Peruvians regard Franciso Pizarro and his so-called conquest of Peru? Do Peruvians feel a relationship with Atahualpa?
Re: Hi Friends I'm From South America And Will Answer Questions by Desa751: 5:59pm On Jun 01, 2015
goofyone:

How do Peruvians regard Franciso Pizarro and his so-called conquest of Peru? Do Peruvians feel a relationship with Atahualpa?
It´s considered bad for the mid and lower social class, but for the high class it was great because they are lineal descendant, previously he had an estatue but it was destroyed. There is no relationship with Atahualpa because the incas doesn´t exist anymore, the majority of the people is mestizo (White with indians), another is indigenous ( but other tribes different of the incas), and some whites (pures) negroes and chinese people
Re: Hi Friends I'm From South America And Will Answer Questions by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 01, 2015
what is the total population of Peru and is there any resources that makes you stand out in the comity of nations?
Re: Hi Friends I'm From South America And Will Answer Questions by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 01, 2015
Desa751:

It´s considered bad for the mid and lower social class, but for the high class it was great because they are lineal descendant, previously he had an estatue but it was destroyed. There is no relationship with Atahualpa because the incas doesn´t exist anymore, the majority of the people is mestizo (White with indians), another is indigenous ( but other tribes different of the incas), and some whites (pures) negroes and chinese people
That's interesting to know!

More questions: Are jobs in the Peruvian oil & gas industry hugely attractive to the people? I have a friend who was recruited by a servicing company in Lima, and was sent to work in Ecuador. He didn't really like the job. Is this normal among you guys?
Re: Hi Friends I'm From South America And Will Answer Questions by davades(m): 6:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
So what question do I ask now? Who introduce you to this site?
Re: Hi Friends I'm From South America And Will Answer Questions by Desa751: 6:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
elijah2u:
what is the total population of Peru and is there any resources that makes you stand out in the comity of nations?
We are 30 millions and we are recognized for our food, there are many foods that have African influences, one is choncholi ( is the guts of the cow) another is chanfainita ( are the lungs of the cow or chicken)

goofyone:

That's interesting to know!

More questions: Are jobs in the Peruvian oil & gas industry hugely attractive to the people? I have a friend who was recruited by a servicing company in Lima, and was sent to work in Ecuador. He didn't really like the job. Is this normal among you guys?
Actually I tell you that even that sector is starting but is growing, the industry is good for work is the construction sector

davades:
So what question do I ask now? Who introduce you to this site?
I saw this forum by a Spanish forum which they are touching the theme of the arrival of many Africans to Europe
Re: Hi Friends I'm From South America And Will Answer Questions by tpiadotcom: 6:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
Desa751:

I saw this forum by a Spanish forum which they are touching the theme of the arrival of many Africans to Europe

Spanish as in Spain?
Re: Hi Friends I'm From South America And Will Answer Questions by Desa751: 6:58pm On Jun 01, 2015
tpiadotcom:

Spanish as in Spain?
Yes Spanish but I think is spaniard in english
Re: Hi Friends I'm From South America And Will Answer Questions by tpiadotcom: 6:58pm On Jun 01, 2015
do you speak Portuguese like the rest of South America?
Re: Hi Friends I'm From South America And Will Answer Questions by Desa751: 7:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
tpiadotcom:
do you speak Portuguese like the rest of South America?
Spanish amigo, I have portuguese descent but is very far. Only brazilians talk portuguese, the rest talk spanish or español
Re: Hi Friends I'm From South America And Will Answer Questions by tpiadotcom: 7:11pm On Jun 01, 2015
I meant to say Brazil, kudos on the correction.

are you of Indian descent? (from your user id).

btw how far is your Portuguese ancestry?
Re: Hi Friends I'm From South America And Will Answer Questions by Desa751: 7:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
tpiadotcom:
I meant to say Brazil, kudos on the correction.

are you of Indian descent? (from your user id).

btw how far is your Portuguese ancestry?

Yes I have indian and negroe descent, but I'm white, I have somefeatures that expose me like the face and the hair.

my great-grandfather is portuguese, but only him, the rest of my ancestors are spaniard, indian,and negroe
Re: Hi Friends I'm From South America And Will Answer Questions by indiraserv: 8:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
Oooh PERU!
That's one of my dream countries to visit ,heard a lot about your spirituality,the vortex there and the Incas
Nice to meet you !
Desa751:

Re: Hi Friends I'm From South America And Will Answer Questions by Desa751: 9:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
indiraserv:
Oooh PERU!
That's one of my dream countries to visit ,heard a lot about your spirituality,the vortex there and the Incas
Nice to meet you !
Yes you can visit, because is not very difficult to enter here, especially if you are a tourist.
There is not much spirituality here, only christianity, but it has decreased its number of followers, other religions are followed by tribes that are remote from civilization. When spaniard came to america they impose the christianity.

Nice to meet you too
Re: Hi Friends I'm From South America And Will Answer Questions by tpiadotcom: 9:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
Desa751:

Yes I have indian and negroe descent, but I'm white, I have somefeatures that expose me like the face and the hair.

my great-grandfather is portuguese, but only him, the rest of my ancestors are spaniard, indian,and negroe

what ethnicity do you identify as?

ie which ethnicities are more.
Re: Hi Friends I'm From South America And Will Answer Questions by Desa751: 12:13am On Jun 02, 2015
tpiadotcom:

what ethnicity do you identify as?

ie which ethnicities are more.
I identify more with mestizo people, becuase I´ve grown up with them, but I´m White, but I´m not like as European people.
Re: Hi Friends I'm From South America And Will Answer Questions by tpiadotcom: 1:50am On Jun 02, 2015
cool, you already explained about mestizo.

yes, you're white, I don't think there are a lot of blacks over there.
Re: Hi Friends I'm From South America And Will Answer Questions by Desa751: 3:28am On Jun 02, 2015
tpiadotcom:
cool, you already explained about mestizo.

yes, you're white, I don't think there are a lot of blacks over there.
I´m White Mestizo like him

There is some black people and mulato they already the 10% of Peru (black people is onlu 3%), look at our national team of football
[img]http://cde.3.depor.pe/ima/0/0/1/6/1/161443.jpg[/img]
Re: Hi Friends I'm From South America And Will Answer Questions by tpiadotcom: 3:36am On Jun 02, 2015
^ its been established you're white- lets move on from there.

you don't have to keep repeating it every so often, lolz.

are you fishing for compliments?

I see those black mestizos are really black.
Re: Hi Friends I'm From South America And Will Answer Questions by Desa751: 4:06am On Jun 02, 2015
tpiadotcom:
^ its been established you're white- lets move on from there.

you don't have to keep repeating it every so often, lolz.

are you fishing for compliments?

I see those black mestizos are really black.
Yes those are from our national football tema, but they´re really bad, we have good players with talent, but they don´t exploit, they go to Europe but they don´t get to stay there, so they come back for our terrible football.

Come on Nigerians friends ask me more questions, we could exchange more information about our tendencies, cultures, society or realitys
Re: Hi Friends I'm From South America And Will Answer Questions by Nobody: 6:59am On Jun 02, 2015
Desa751:

Yes those are from our national football tema, but they´re really bad, we have good players with talent, but they don´t exploit, they go to Europe but they don´t get to stay there, so they come back for our terrible football.

Come on Nigerians friends ask me more questions, we could exchange more information about our tendencies, cultures, society or realitys
Nice to meet you, Desa.

How's sexual education in Peru? Is sex also a taboo topic like in Nigeria? Do young girls freely engage in sexual activities without being burdened down by society? smiley
Re: Hi Friends I'm From South America And Will Answer Questions by Desa751: 4:45pm On Jun 02, 2015
goofyone:

Nice to meet you, Desa.

How's sexual education in Peru? Is sex also a taboo topic like in Nigeria? Do young girls freely engage in sexual activities without being burdened down by society? smiley

Well friend, in schools there is no sex education, it doesn´t teach it.But on television and on the street put adevertising as the use of condoms for not pregnant, whether you are trying to imitate the model of Western countries. Here in Peru, is no longer a taboo, it ceased to be from the 2000s, is very shocking to those born in the 80s, because we crashed to the tradition and modernity.

The other point of women is that they have a lot of freedom to do whatever they want, it's almost like the western countries, they can work on anything, and sexualde also have freedom to choose, and if possible to get you the horns without you you can touch a hair. Do not know if this is better, but our birth rate is decreasing at an alarming rate, we will soon be like the Western countries with an old population.
Re: Hi Friends I'm From South America And Will Answer Questions by tellwisdom: 3:24am On Jun 03, 2015
Guy, how do you see Nigerians? Good or bad?.. No whine me oo sad
Re: Hi Friends I'm From South America And Will Answer Questions by Desa751: 3:52am On Jun 03, 2015
tellwisdom:
Guy, how do you see Nigerians? Good or bad?.. No whine me oo sad
Well, for people who study and inform like me, the vision of the country is relatively good despite the difficulties we hear about Boko haram or problems with the economy. There Peruvian companies like Ajegroup, they have the Big Cola, they view Nigeria as a potential market for your economy and growing population.But unfortunately for most of the Peruvian population Nigeria it represents only a negroes country.

1 Like

Re: Hi Friends I'm From South America And Will Answer Questions by wildchild1: 11:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
But unfortunately for most of the Peruvian population Nigeria it represents only a negroes country.

Pls explain the above statement further.. thanks
Welcome btw

(1) (2) (Reply)

AIEROMON Emerges Phone Section Poster Of The Year 2010 & Gets N5000 - CONGRATS!! / The Tallest Woman In Nigeria [photo] / 20 Funny Pictures Students Of ABU, Zaria Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.