Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Proposed Bakery And Confectionery Business In Need Of N15m Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Proposed Bakery And Confectionery Business In Need Of N15m Capital (639 Views)

Nigerians Stake Average Of N15m Daily On Our Platform – Winners Golden Bet / 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 / Business You Need To Do Bakery And Meat Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Proposed Bakery And Confectionery Business In Need Of N15m Capital by rhames(m): 6:14pm On Jun 01, 2015
hello nairalanders,

I am looking for financiers for my proposed bakery confectionery and restaurant business to be located at the heart of Kaduna town and repayable in three years. The location is opposite the main gate of the Central Market on Ibrahim Taiwo Road Kaduna.

email me for me details; at oryxsmeconsulting@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online In Nigeria As Online Shopping Mall's Affiliate / Bank Ceos Call For Further Naira Devaluation / Good News- Bvn update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.