Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,319 members, 7,829,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Let's Hangout In Port Harcourt - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Let's Hangout In Port Harcourt (2520 Views)

Sapele Peeps...let's Hangout / Are You From #kogistate# Then Let's Hangout Here / Where Do Nigerian Women Hangout In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Hangout In Port Harcourt by slovely: 4:21am On Feb 17, 2009
I was actually thinking of a medium where people of like minds Ladies / Gents can hangout in PH without much stress and with mutual understanding. This thread is not targeted at everybody but only for those matured minds that share the same view on "HANGING OUT". Lets say I have this idea, but not exactly the workability. Can it work? can we make I work? I don't like the issue of broken-hearts and I want a stress-free thing because life is short. I like that word " NO-STRING ATTACHED. Will somebody, Ladies or Gents make something happen here? This is for you!
Things about hangout should be simple and direct , pronto!! In Lagos life if smooth, friends are easy to make.  I think that same novel on the "Story of a younger man and  bolder woman" by Aaron Spader prevails. You are welcome. Maybe to get across I say BIENVENUE!!

I'm not a hangout expert, I don't really do that much but I believe that societal happiness and stress relieve can come from this
Re: Let's Hangout In Port Harcourt by patwhizkid(f): 4:30am On Feb 17, 2009
Ok
Re: Let's Hangout In Port Harcourt by Hollysmile: 6:30am On Feb 17, 2009
Whizzy! Whizzy!! I said it. U enjoy virtually everythin about dis Holly of a guy. How come u quickly changed u address 2, U know amean!
Anyway, thanks 4admirin my style and, uhmm, i admire urs too; but don't wish 2roll wit me cos i may end up breakin ur heart. Yes! I said Break, cos i don't love chix 4now.
Re: Let's Hangout In Port Harcourt by patwhizkid(f): 6:39am On Feb 17, 2009
Hoooollllllyyyyy, u are disturbing me o. I don't even want 2 hook up with u, ok?
Re: Let's Hangout In Port Harcourt by Hollysmile: 6:44am On Feb 17, 2009
Morning gal! I know. Thanx!
Re: Let's Hangout In Port Harcourt by patwhizkid(f): 6:45am On Feb 17, 2009
Morning dude! Thanks too
Re: Let's Hangout In Port Harcourt by slovely: 10:10pm On Feb 17, 2009
@ Everybody
Which corner seems to be the best in terms of hanging out in PH? I mean which place, club, bar, eat-out, hotel etc. Somebody told me about Maurella but I soon noticed that that place seems not to be hapening or is it that I went at the wrong time. Or maybe it's better to define what qualifies a good hangout corner before folks should react.
Re: Let's Hangout In Port Harcourt by slovely: 10:51pm On Feb 17, 2009
@patwhizkid
First lady on this thread!! I like your way. Would it be proper to say you are maiden or should we say you are maider. You are certainly kool and elegant. I know that somebody is on your back, keep on the game. It looks the like "catch me if you can thing". It's a game, it's a woman's world.

@Holly
I think you need to seat this baby down and see if she will accept an IRISH OR A SPANISH treat, also make her laugh. - sorry I didnt mean to interfere. I was just passing by. Actually u seem to be the guy!
Re: Let's Hangout In Port Harcourt by Hollysmile: 7:58am On Feb 18, 2009
Slovely, make who laugh, nao? You wan make aje strangle me? Abegi !
Re: Let's Hangout In Port Harcourt by slovely: 2:34am On Feb 27, 2009
I was expecting a hangout session between interested ladies and gents or just two at a time. If there is any lady here interested pls mail me at my yahoo bow: segunabode@yahoo.com. we can fix an appointment time. Ciao!
Re: Let's Hangout In Port Harcourt by Leo75: 3:18pm On Feb 27, 2009
am very new to ph an i need a place to hang out and hve fun this weekend, any ideals pls.
Re: Let's Hangout In Port Harcourt by slovely: 4:35am On Mar 01, 2009
@Leo75
I think it's better for you to start from somewhere and gradually work your way up. Give me an idea of the club you want? and What is your taste?- Women? Smart women? friends? what capability? drink-along-freinds? Class? sexy bitches? No-string attached. In PH there ar all categories of Clubs and Hangout joints and people. PH is becoming a big city. Maybe trailing Lago city in its little way. Make your posts. I also believe that some of the guys or ladies on this thread will throw in their contributions. Ciao
Note: ladies and gents, I'm not a runs man. We can all get what we want we yahn here! tactfully and maturely. I like threads where everybody is have a fairly straight ideology

(1) (Reply)

I Need Some Friends / Crazy Pictures In Nairalanders' Profiles / I Need A Good Looking Guy 4 A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.